Apothecarium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Apothecarium guild forums!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Your character's behaviour

Go down 
+14
Bearach
Fitz
Hetty
Tristan / Nakasu
Anthraxius
Vraenesha
Teorius
Grand Master Duskmantle
Anthorius
Turge
Claudine
Kelmith
Rebekka
Lea
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Lea

Lea

Your character's behaviour Empty
PostSubject: Your character's behaviour   Your character's behaviour I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 4:54 pm

I know this might be somewhat obveous or explained on other places, but i want to see how you would describe your char and perhaps how others can comment.

So, a list of questions to answer:

What does your character like to be called? (title, full name, nick-name ect)
Type of humor? (Childish, sarcastic, no humor at all and so on..)
If another person is bugging your char, how will he / she react? (bugging= stupid questions, poking, rude comments)
The most negative side of your character? (Moody, petty, stupid ect)
The most positive side?
What does your character add to our guild that the others do not or only a few does?

Oh! And by the way, feel free to add things along the way ;D
Back to top Go down
Rebekka

Rebekka

PostSubject: Re: Your character's behaviour   Your character's behaviour I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 6:27 pm

Woo, this is such a big question - I can't possibly cover Rebekka's full behaviour/personality in one post. I can, however, answer your questions! ^^

What does your character like to be called?
Deathguard Citreola by her colleagues/underlings, and miss Citreola by people she doesn't know. Miss Rebekka could also be acceptable, if she's somewhat familiar to the person. She thinks titles are important, and will only allow people she knows well and trust to use her first name only. Bekka is totally out of the question!

Type of humor?
Rebekka doesn't really have humor, and sometimes she believes people are serious when they're actually joking.

If another person is bugging your char, how will he / she react?
It depends on what they do. If they're trying to annoy her, she can usually ignore it. But if someone is acting in a foolish way, or insulting her superiors/people she trusts, she'll bite back.

The most negative side of your character?
Rebekka doesn't really have any proper emotions (at the beginning, she had none at all, and I'll reall ya (insider joke, no complaints about my spelling plox :<), that was hard to RP). It can be frustrating to roleplay her that way, and she doesn't socialize with other people on a casual basis.

The most positive side?
Her trustworthiness and deep loyalty. And her size. Rawr, small women with big weapon.

What does your character add to our guild that the others do not or only a few does?
(At least) I think Rebekka is not one of those characters that try to steal the limelight. She can be the silent guard, the one people doesn't really think about, but who adds to the feeling. All of us can't be superheroes or evil masterminds, and I think that's my character's strength - she's one of many, a character that doesn't seem very spectacular at first sight - but perhaps has more to her, if you actually want to know.
Back to top Go down
Kelmith

Kelmith

PostSubject: Re: Your character's behaviour   Your character's behaviour I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 7:21 pm

-Kel doesn't quite care. But underlings he dislikes will have to call him Plaguebringer or sir. Otherwise, Kelmith, Kel, or Raven works very well.

Type of humor?
-Sadistic and sick. Also the immature type.

-Either beat the shit out of them or kill them if it's possible.

-Kelmith is rash, and a raging teen. He has trouble on controlling his emotions.

The most positive side?
-He is protective on the few people he cares about, and sincerely loyal to one superior. He also has his mature side, and he isn't stupid when he gets time to think.

-I dunno. I'd like to ask the same from others. I think Kelmith is just such a complex, with his unstable personality and bad identity crisis.
Back to top Go down
Claudine

Claudine

PostSubject: Re: Your character's behaviour   Your character's behaviour I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 7:24 pm

Uuh, t's fun! Very Happy

--

-What does your character like to be called?
Well, Claudine is such a humble person, so she doesn't mind to be called Cloudy, Claudine etc, and might feel a little uneasy if she's called mrs. Blackaxe. She feels so old when that is done. Not really, she doesn't really care, as long as it's not insulting or otherwise bad.

-Type of humor?
Claudine's sense of humor is very kind; she never wants to offend people. She is also trying to be rather serious with new people, just for her own goodness' sake, and might not even get the darkest or most twisted jokes.

-If another person is bugging your char, how will he / she react?
Claudine would try to stay calm, but if it gets too harsh, she'd just back off and stay silent. She doesn't want to pick a fight and would rather stay out of nasty persons' ways.

-The most negative side of your character?
Cloudy can't think anything bad from anyone unless there really is a reason to. You could call that naiveness. The other thing is that she's so limited, she barely gets angry and just doesn't want to hurt anyone, no matter if she really should. Helplessness?

-The most positive side?
She's sweet. And casual, rather invisible too. I usually get warm welcomes when RPing on her, for she's got no epic special skills, and she just is.. normal.

-What does your character add to our guild that the others do not or only a few does?
Innocence, I'd say. She's ready to serve as long as it is not about hurting anyone, and she's really obedient to her superiors.
Back to top Go down
Turge

Turge

PostSubject: Re: Your character's behaviour   Your character's behaviour I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 7:28 pm

-James, Bane.

Type of humor?
-He's very sarcastic, usually even in very serious matters.

If another person is bugging your char, how will he react?
-Depends how the person is bugging him. Mostly just tells them to scram.

-He doesn't respect anyone, he does what he wants, and even at the most dangerous times, he "plays" with others. ( Refuses to help, to give something which someone needs, just for his laughs. )

The most positive side?
-I don't think he even has one. << Well, he still has sympathy.

-I don't think he adds anything special.

EEEEEDIT:
Alright, I'll write what he thinks of other people, since many people did too. Surprised

Kelmith: Like I said, James respects no-one, but he doesn't disrespect Kelmith. James usually obeys Kel at work, but only because he thinks that Kelmith is a good leader, and knows what he's doing. Even if Kelmith is/was (You can't really call dead people as pretty boys, can you? ) a pretty boy.

Claudine: Even if he doesn't know Claudine almost at all, James feels sympathy for her, especially at the time when she just joined. That is very rare for James, he acts as a wannabe-big brother if Claud would need any help. Claud is probably the only person in the whole Azeroth who James wouldn't annoy. ( Atleast on purpose, lul. ) Don't get me wrong - James helps no-one ( Except for the cases where James profits from helping ), he would only help Claud when he's the only one who can help.

Matthew ( Shadeweaver ): Because Matthew is freakish likes to harrass Claudine, James is extremely disgusted and annoyed of Matthew. James would be ready to rip his spine off and shove it down his throat right away, when Dusky would give James the permission. Though the conversation which James and Matthew had made James think many things, he doesn't know whether he should kill Matthew or listen to him.

Felucia: She bossed James many times when he was a skulk, so he was quite annoyed of her in those days. But now when Felucia and James are equal in rank, he can only laugh at her. Because of her bitchy attitude, James looks for different ways to piss her off. After all - he actually likes Felucia's attitude, because he likes that kind of women. ( Sorry Vrae, James is not going to try to shag Fellie. He can't be arsed with women anymore. :> )

Bearach: He and James have many times almost lost their minds with Matthew, preparing to beat the shit out of him for many times. James is quite surprised of the relationship between a terminator and an innocent and shy farm girl, but he doesn't think it's bad.

AND, I think this question should be added in the poll:
What is your character's alignment? As for a revenge-hungry Forsaken, it's quite normal that most of them are chaotic evil, but as we have everything, from a Lightsworn priest, mad chemists, torturers, shy farmgirls to a slacking ex-pirate/hillbilly, everything is possible.
James's alignment would be Neutral Evil/True Neutral, because he can murder is he has a reason, but he doesn't kill for fun. That means that he doesn't give a shit, unless he profits.
READ THIS

Last edited by Turge on Mon Feb 01, 2010 5:25 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Anthorius

Anthorius

PostSubject: Re: Your character's behaviour   Your character's behaviour I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 10:02 pm

It doesn't really matter, as long as you dont say Anth, or Anthy, it's AnthORIUS damnit! But Sir Krastov always makes him feel a bit more happier though Razz

Type of humor?
"I love it when a plan comes together!"

Calmy asking if he doesn't have anything better to do, after that he'll start threathening, and after that he'll have you thrown out of his sight.

Uhm, I think it's his pride and him being pushy when it tries to get order around the place.(Discipline, always-be-working and.. Yeah, UNIFORMS.)

The most positive side?
His willingness to talk, usually has time for everyone, even the skulks Wink Next to that, loyal and reliable.

Ehr.. You tell me? I can only say one thing for myself. Uniforms, goddamned uniforms Razz
Back to top Go down
Lea

Lea

PostSubject: Lea   Your character's behaviour I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 11:47 pm

Seeing as i haven't posted anything 'bout Lea, i should. I enjoyed what ya'll posted as well Wink

By people she marks as "close", Lea(h) is fine. All others must use Miss Halliwell. She hates to be called Lean or LeannĂ¡n
Type of humor?

Lea has a very sarcastic humor, and the jokes not on her to put it like that. She also makes witty comments on things she think is stupid. Rather rude when you think of it..
As proven at the first Ghostland Event, She does not stand to listen to comments, and if she has it in her power, she will send the person away right away. But mostly, she completely ignores him/her for a long while.
She has a really bad temper, and can be a hastle to deal with if she is annoyed. Her mood shifts a lot. She has also only two categories of people: People she likes and people she don't like.. People she don't know fall under "Don't like"
The most positive side?
Lea might be a bitch at times, but she has a sense of right and wrong, and tries to see the better in most people. If someone completes a job well, or does something else that pleases her, she will be very thankfull and friendly towards this person.. Atleast for a while
I think that (She's prob not the only one, but still) she adds a strong sence of moral and justice, she can be quite the good mediator if in the right mood.
Back to top Go down
Grand Master Duskmantle

PostSubject: Re: Your character's behaviour   Your character's behaviour I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 12:30 am

Excellent thread Leah! And one of the few I've finally had time to reply to while I'm holed up here, I hope you're all good - I do keep an eye on these forums with great interest and it looks like I'm missing out on a lot of fun!

Anyway... On to the questions...

Since he grew up (a long time ago...) in a rigid, authoritarian, aristocratic family amongst the upper-classes of Gilneas, he takes titles/manners very seriously. Grand Apothecary Duskmantle or Grand Master Duskmantle are about the two only acceptable addresses from all non-Officers. Even amongst Officers he has a -lot- more respect for those who call him by his official titles, but he grudgingly accepts 'just' Duskmantle when necessary.

Beyond the Guild, in a formal setting, he again places emphasis on these titles. In a casual/social setting (VERY, VERY, rare occasions) just Duskmantle shall do.

It is worth noting, and I hope you have all noticed, that this obsession with manners is not a one way thing. He has, never in my memory, called someone by their first name in any kind of formal setting, (of course I am sometimes OOCly unaware of their second name... I do my best). He equally strives to be as polite as possible and is, at least, never coarse or rough with his language. Always, at the very least, eloquent - even if he is insulting someone.

Type of humour?
He thinks that humour in a formal setting is usually inappropriate. But I suppose he is occasionally sarcastic and makes cutting or dry remarks which others find amusing.

On the whole, he is himself too proud to laugh at others jokes and frowns upon "clowns" who attempt to constantly create humour. However he often laughs with delight when he believes he has succeeded at something... yes... the classical villain "/cackle"!

If another person is bugging your character, how will he react?
A very good question, and another complex answer... Darsolenew is proud, incredibly so. And he's not just selfishly proud of himself, he genuinely admires those succesful around him, believe it or not, and has -immense- pride in the Apothecarium, his loyal colleagues and, above all, the Forsaken race as a whole.

It's not as simple as arrogance, he's not a complete egotist who is stupid or stubborn enough to believe he is better than anyone else... But he DOES think that, since he is now incredibly old (around 85, but Warcraft dates hurt my head), his age grants him wisdom, experience and the right to patronise people.

He has lived through a lot and is not just the foolish "I-am-bigger-than-you", but a far more matured, sophisticated, "I have seen the world, done this and that, and therefore am better than you". He is also, and this always seems to be forgotten since he generally just fills the space, in most peoples minds, of "villain", clever.

Therefore... He is generally fairly outraged if someone "bugs him", he's just not really used to coping with it (not in Death anyway). Again, this is not because he thinks he's better than everyone, he just genuinely can't understand why some people don't follow his whole: "We Are Brothers In Death" philosophy. Civil war and smaller scale personal conflict is just an irritating irrelevance in his book.

He tends to punish those below him but can often become exasperated when they fail to understand how utterly trivial the little individual quarrels are. "My Life for the Lady" - that is his most inner moral - and he can't understand why not everyone shares it.

His utter inability to relax. This is directly related to his huge pride in his work and his immense sense of duty. Just as he cannot begin to comprehend why some would wish to waste time, 'extra' time which he views as a divine gift from the Shadow, with drink, jokes and personal agendas.

This often means, when I'm RPing, I miss out on all the 'little' storylines spread around the Guild. I love reading Claudine and Kelmith's diaries because of this, they are so personal and so intricate - a colourful pattern of intimate interaction with characters they love and hate. For Darsolenew, it's just not an issue. Sure, he certainly hates some people, many people, and perhaps he even loves a few of his most loyal subjects, but he never ever expands upon these feelings in "personal moments". Which can be a little dull.

The most positive side?
Loyalty to his principles. Sure his principles might well be twisted and often "evil", or unconventional. But these principles are rarely corrupted. He is unwaveringly devoted to the Dark Lady, to his organisation, to his "close associates", to his trust in the Shadow.

Above all, I admire him for this. Some Undead seem to just be crazy for the sake of craziness, which is indeed great fun. But Darsolenew does all that he does as part of his "duty in death". He is driven and this makes his storylines focussed, his aims appealing and his character consistent.

What does Darsolenew add to the Guild?
Because of his pride, his inability to focus on the day-to-day 'drama' of personal interactions, he brings one thing which (I hope) you have by now all recognise: Vision.

His rigid principles all lead towards a clear goal, in his mind, and while as a leader he may be irritable, detatched, out-of-touch even, he always has some purpose in mind. Avoiding more casual/social RP is the sacrifice I have made to ensure that Darsolenew is always focussed on the "bigger picture".

You may have noticed that he is often simply dismissive of personal opinion, he really couldn't care if he's confronted by an officer who "doesn't like him", he's lived for 8 decades, he's seen Kingdoms fall, he's watched friends die, he's watched lands ravaged and ruined, to him 'petty' personal preferences are immaterial.

He keeps his eye on the goal and drives others as efficiently as possible onwards.

A few comments on the others posts, since -I- like feedback myself and threads like this are far more enjoyable/worthwhile when we discuss one anothers characters.

If you've noticed any of Darsy's traits before - let me know! Equally if you find one suprising, or you hadn't really thought about something I mentioned - please do post a response.

Leah: I must say that I've definitely noticed Leah's "mood-swings", and I think she's such a fascinating character because of them. Sometimes she'll be incredibly reasonable towards Darsy, "Grand-Master-this-and-Grand-Master-that", other times she seems furious at some unknown issue which, as explained, I doubt Darsy really cares for!

Bekka: Sorry to everyone else... But Duskmantle's closest ally, he doesn't "do" friends (see above), has got to be Bekka. They don't share any kind of personal/intimate understanding, and that's exactly why he is so loyal to her. Darsy recognises that Bekka understands the "bigger picture" and admires her for NEVER letting personal matters interfere with work.

Of course with Bekka it's slightly different - she doesn't actually -have- fully "operational" emotions. Darsy certainly has them, he just supresses them in order to do his duty. This dynamic duo, I think, "gel" very well indeed.

Anth: I must say that Darsy and Anth have always struck me as rather similar, perhaps you agree, to an extent they share a haughty pride, a brutal efficiency and a strong sense of the "bigger picture". Darsy has always admired Anth for this, he sees himself in Anth and is therefore content!

Torge: I disagree with what you said about Torge adding nothing. You hinted yourself at his insufferable individuality. It's always refreshing to have someone who is not automatically obedient but keeps themselves to themselves and does their own thing. Quite a special quality which I've often admired, but which I am sure leads Dars to label you "inefficient".

Claudine: Unique. That's the only word, the irony (as you put it) is that you are unique in your normality! While, I think, the Guild would be... tricky... if filled with more "Claudines", it is always so wonderful to bump into a character who is not a maniac, who is not mentally unstable or unbearably sadistic!

Kelmith: Kel is one of those characters who, as you pointed out, is so vibrant and complex that never do I hear you complain of boredom. I always get the impression, when RPing with Kel on Darsy, that there's a rich depth to the character which goes beyond what I can witness. That is very exciting to see in any character, and as a result Kel's "personal" storylines are always fascinating.

Done! Keep adding and would be nice to see some response in return for the HUGE of blob of text I just laid upon this thread...
But seriously, comments are very nice - or you just get lonely. >.<
Back to top Go down
Teorius

PostSubject: Re: Your character's behaviour   Your character's behaviour I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 1:08 am

So.. uhm... Guess I'll try...

Prefer title or surname from non officers, but dont react too much if his first name is used. By the people he trust, He gotten used to just be called Teo.

Type of humor?
Sadistic, mad evil, Teo is a pcycho and his sense of humor is quite matching...

Teo can actually just ignore insults and annoyance, but when he gets angry he is violent. Several times he zapped people with the tesla coils, but after gotten hit himself sometimes, he now prefer to just smach a barrel or something wierd he got in his bag on the person annoying him. Guess this lead to several funny times, like that time in.. I think it was silvermoon inn... Where Teo knocked Gorgothor out cold, using a cache of dalaran red (wine) as "weapon".

Teo is lazy, easy gets angry, and -Completly- unstable in his mind. The last two have led to the fact few trust Teo these days, making him harder to rp, but as long I can be insane, I can rp Teo. His laziness also do that he dont work as much as he should.

The most positive side?
He is nearl a genius at his work when he actually works (Reference to him being lazy, look above). Teo might seem brutal and evil, but he will help his fellow apothecaries when needed. His complete insanity makes him a good fighter, as you never can be prepaird of his next move.

Madness with a touch of humor. I think I also adds the unexpected to the rp, as I make Teo's style completely out from what I think of for the movement, and that usualy gets random... Else from that... Do barrels in peoples heads count?

Dars: Nice to hear from you, and cool wall of text... maybe not smart of me to spend so much time here at this time of the night... Hope you have fun!

Torge: Torge do add an unique element of Eeeehm to the guild... And to the guild chat too. =P
Back to top Go down
Rebekka

Rebekka

PostSubject: Re: Your character's behaviour   Your character's behaviour I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 4:28 pm

I love this thread, Lea, it's fun to read about all the personalities of the guild, and get to see them from new angles!

Kermit: I like Kel's rashness. And Rebekka hates it xD Er, well, if she could hate. It's a lot of fun to RP when they have one of their argues.

Claudine: I agree, the awesomeness about Claudine is that she's pretty much normal. And that she's absolutely adorable.

Torge:
I must disagree: of course he adds something special to the guild. He has done extremely well in an organization that's very much based on obedience, even though he follows his own path. That means he's smart. I've seen so many examples of the "I don't respect anyone" character roleplayed badly, while James is an excellent example of this type of character, played well - which is very rare.

Anth: Krastov is one of my favourite characters in the guild. He's much about the things Rebekka respects; loyality, discipline, skill. But it doesn't make him boring (which I feel it makes Rebekka) - it can be quite amusing just to talk with him.

Lea: Excellent example of an elf - haughty and perhaps even a little bit selfish at times. But she don't fall into the rather cliché "I'm haughty and look down on others, which equals I'm also evil and disrespectful" group. Lea's a great leader, despite her haughtiness!

Mr Darsy: I did recognize most of this, but I never considered that he had "normal" feelings which he was suppressing. It's a little sad that we don't see this side of Darsy, but at the same time, that is what makes him Darsy. Rebekka could not imagine a better leader.

Teorius: Yay, you got to be pink! *Coughs* Now, where was I... Teo is super cool - he's insane, not the silly insane, but the scary but still kinda amusing insane (if you're not the target of his insanity, that is...). I agree, he's quite random - sometimes, he'd scare the shit out of me, and two seconds later, he's throwing barrels at someone.

And yes, I do kinda like colours today.

Grand Master Duskmantle wrote:

But seriously, comments are very nice - or you just get lonely. >.<

I think someone needs a hug.

/tar Dars
/hug
Back to top Go down
Kelmith

Kelmith

PostSubject: Re: Your character's behaviour   Your character's behaviour I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 5:20 pm

Indeed. I should comment too.

Rebekka: Might be her lack of emotions, but she doesn't fear to stand up against anyone. I also love Bekka's and Kelmith's arguments. There's just something about her that you just can't forget.

Cloudy: Of course she is unique. Apothecarium can be seen as an organization of villains, but Claud can't be a villain. She's so little, so timid and so innocent that I get all soft IRL every time she seeks support from Kelmith. I simply adore this cute character. And she managed to make a very strong sadist reveal his caring side. It's something I never would have believed, but it appears I'll have to abandon the "chaotic evil" alignment. I don't mind though, it's interesting to rp an unstable one like Kel during an identity crisis.

Donovan: I pretty much agree with Bekka. I love his "I don't give a shit" attitude. Whenever Kel issues an order to his slacking second-in-command, he usually obeys, but I know there's something like "up yours, jackass" going through his mind. Smile

Krastov: This is a kind of character that you just can't hate OOCly. He can be kind and is still a strict ruler. He has sense of humor and he still can be aggressive. Kel's own words: "I should be able to despise that old goat, but... he's not a jackass! For fuck's sake, dammit."

Lea: She is very charismatic despite seeming so negative sometimes. Despite being proud, she knows when to be respectful, and she really isn't ungrateful to those loyal to her. As many other officers would pride on how many have they killed recently, Lea wouldn't even care, since it's not that much of a bid deal in the end.

Duskmantle: I think everything has been said. His pride and dedication to his cause really doesn't bring his normal side out. And as Bekka said, that's what makes him Dars. OOCly I think Dars is one of the coolest characters I have ever RPd with, though ICly Kel is sure he isn't within Darsy's trust. Kel thinks he cares more about himself than the society or the queen. Which isn't true of course.

Teorius: He's an insane freak and still kinda funny. He manages to embarras himself from time to time, which makes him amusing.
Back to top Go down
Vraenesha

PostSubject: Re: Your character's behaviour   Your character's behaviour I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 5:54 pm

I guess I'll have to do this aswell...
*cough*

Felucia values respect. Thus, she demands respect. And she therefore demands herself being called 'Miss Black'. She dislikes being called 'Felucia', and she absolutely despises being called 'Fellie'. *glances at Kel*

Type of humor?
Hmm. I'd say that Felucia's humor is sarcastic. Although, she dislikes jokes while working, and she would prefer no humor at all. Even so, Gorgothor does make her giggle now and then.

Her critisism. She is overly critical in short. She's almost always negative, and even when trying, she's harsh. She tends to ridicule other peoples work, so she is heavily disliked by pretty much everyone. She is also rather unemotional, and feels no pity or guilt or whatsoever.

The most positive side?
Definitely her productivity. She's amoungst the most serious members of the Apothecarium, and is renowned for her skill and, yes, her productivity. But that is all. No more positivity from this side.

Hmm. Tough question indeed. I'd say:
She adds a hint of discipline and violent hate to the guild. She is (mostly) very discplined and 'proper'. She want things right, and so she does what is rightt - according to her. And also, she has yet to reveal her good side, which makes her one of the most solid members of the Apothecarium.
Think about it. Anthorius had to leave for a pirate ship. Kelmith is heavily emotional. Claudine is cheerful. Darsolenew is pleased with other's work. The list is endless! And I personally believe Felucia has skipped this point.

Last edited by Vraenesha on Sat Mar 13, 2010 2:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anthraxius

Anthraxius

PostSubject: Re: Your character's behaviour   Your character's behaviour I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 9:04 pm

What does your character like to be called?:
Anthraxius simply prefers to be called Anthraxius, though he doesnt mind being called Anthrax, or Thraxius. He flat out refuses to answer to his old first name of Anton, but will respond to a superior who uses his old last name of Thracius.

Type of humor?
Anthraxius has quite a normal sense of humor, but really adores dead gnome jokes.

Usually Anthraxius will just tell them to go away, if they persist, he just ignores them.

Anthraxius' most negative traits are his stubborn old man attitude and his tendency to dwell on the past by blaming himself for his own inaction (ie, like when claudy got shot, he thinks that was his fault).

The most positive side?
Anthraxius tries hard to be something of a fatherly figure to some of the younger forsaken, hoping to help guide them in the right direction. He is also incredibly loyal and will always try follow a superiors order to the absolute best of his ability.

Hmmmmm. I dunno
Back to top Go down
Turge

Turge

PostSubject: Re: Your character's behaviour   Your character's behaviour I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 5:08 pm

A little bump because I'm not sure does the topic flash green when a post is edited, but I'd like for everyone to answer the alignment thing, plzty : D
Back to top Go down
Anthorius

Anthorius

PostSubject: Re: Your character's behaviour   Your character's behaviour I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 6:07 pm

Hm, Anth's opinion of some folks in the Apothecarium, from an IC view!

Kelmith: Annoying little brat, can't stand his choice of words and attitude, but.. Anth likes him though. He does get his tasks done and is able to use his brain, he really impressed Anth at the meeting with Admiral Lyon at Brill. It would make Anth a happy old man if he finally succeeds in forcing some discipline into this boy Wink

Claudhine: To be honest, Anth doesn't know why she's here, except for being a burden to Apothecary Blackaxe. Although he doesn't hate her, he doesn't like her either =P

Teorius: Oh, he started out so well in Anth's eyes, but after Teorius' recent actions (Like attacking Admiral Lyon), and him being unable to control his 'alter' ego.. He's on Anth's blacklist.

Anthraxius: A man Anth could complain to about stuff, if he ever felt the need for it. He's pme pf the kind of folks he wishes to have more of in the Apothecarium, showing discipline and wont doubt a superior's order.

Rebekka: One of the folks Anth enjoys working with, loyal and gets things done. Her advise is always welcomed with open hands, especially back in the days Anth lead the Implantation Department.

Leannan: The same as Rebekka, although the 'Evil' Geriand chapter and Leannan acting as a traitor to the Spine did leave a dent. Next to that, Anthorius does get mad at those who 'insult' Leannan as a mere elf. We are Forsaken!

Miss Black: Now this is a person Anthorius holds in high esteem, she who rules the Labiratorium with an Iron Fist Razz. In his eyes a role-model for all the lab-dwellers of the Apothecarium, the only one who ranks higher on his list is Grand Apothecary Darsolenew Duskmantle.

Master Duskmantle: A grand person! A leader with a vision, one who knows how to inspire his minions.
To attack or insult Duskmantle would be to attack or insult Anth :p After abandoning the Bloodsail Elite, this was the kind of master he was looking for.

Kaldini: Messenger, bodyguard and a true friend to Anthorius, he pretty much is the right hand of Anth. Also the only person who can stick around with him without being told to start being usefull and get to work.
Back to top Go down
Lea

Lea

PostSubject: Re: Your character's behaviour   Your character's behaviour I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 11:42 am

Anthorius wrote:

Rebekka: One of the folks Anth enjoys working with, loyal and gets things done. Her advise is always welcomed with open hands, especially back in the days Anth lead the Implantation Department.

Leannan: The same as Rebekka, although the 'Evil' Geriand chapter and Leannan acting as a traitor to the Spine did leave a dent. Next to that, Anthorius does get mad at those who 'insult' Leannan as a mere elf. We are Forsaken!

WELL, If we look at the facts, then Lea played a major part in setting things back to Normal, like helping Lightsworn take back his body, giving info to the resistance and saving Teo from madness. She got herself killed, saving the rest of ya! So you better un-dent her right away <3
Back to top Go down
Anthorius

Anthorius

PostSubject: Re: Your character's behaviour   Your character's behaviour I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 12:41 pm

Yesyes, I know all that :p But we aren't looking at all the facts, we're ( Well, I ) looking at Anth's mind Wink
Back to top Go down
Kelmith

Kelmith

PostSubject: Re: Your character's behaviour   Your character's behaviour I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 12:52 pm

Some IC opinions:

Claudine: She broke Kelmith's "shield". Or whatever to call it. Kelmith was being such a "bad villain", or thinking that he was. But when he met Claud, he simply adored her. One reason being the resemblance to his genetical sister. For all his life, Kelmith had somebody to think of or look after. I guess what made him the Crimson Raven, was that a very big part of him was gone after his death. Saving Gracie/Isolde and meeting Claud kinda returned it. No matter does Kelmith actually marry someone or not, Claudine would still be his most important person. Still, the trauma from his death and experiences before that, still make him a violent and a cold person to most people. And he still loves to watch people suffer, unless he classifies them as comrades. When Claud has an effect on him, she still can't change his mentality.

Anthorius: What the hell is his problem? As if Kelmith's language would concern him in any rate? Kelmith is positive, that Anthorius thinks he's better than he really is. And it annoyes Kelmith very much.

Teorius: His latest actions before his "death" removed the little respect Kelmith had for him. He doesn't mourn Teo's death. Even though according to recent information, the "evil Teo" was removed before Kelmith cast his judgement... he doesn't regret killing him, nor does he mourn for him.

Anthraxius: Kelmith doesn't know what to say about this old geezer, but due to his loyalty, and knowing his place, he's on Kelmith's better side.

Rebekka: She's a good employee, gets the job done and has a stable mind. But... DAMMIT she's annoying little brat. And she licks Duskmantle's boots, so he almost considers her as an obstacle.

Leannan: Doesn't matter if she's in good terms with Rebekka. Lea was the first one to really recognize his talents, and Kelmith has respected her in all ways ever since. During the officer days, their ties expanded from good "superior-subordinate" to friends. If Lea ever needed help, Kelmith would be the first to be there...

not anymore though Razz

Felucia: Kelmith hates to admit, but she's one of the most talented people in the Apothecarium, and irreplaceable to it. Despite that, and her being Claudine's tutor, he hates Felucia. And another one with a tongue in Duskmantle's ass! If Felucia were to die, Kelmith would be satisfied.

Duskmantle: During skulk days, Kelmith thought he was a great leader. But now he's bitter from his distrust. AND the idiot lets people like Bearach and Gorgothor to the higher command. Bearach isn't capable, and Gorgothor can do whatever he wants to the others, who only slightly piss him off, and always gets away with it. If Kelmith would start a conspiracy to "remake" the society as he sees best, Gorgothor and Duskmantle would be the most important names on his "to-kill list".

Kaldini: Kelmith has a neutral attitude on him. He doesn't know much of him, but as long as he does what he's told to... he's alright with him.

Remember! Everything here was IC

EDITED:

Tristan: Idiot in nearly every aspect. Thinks he's so good, and desperately tried to get busy with Lea.

Al: He thought he's okay at first. But seeing kinship such a sacred thing... beating up Claud and Hetty was too much. Kel can't wait till the day he gets one more excuse to finish him

Hetty: He loves her. There's no particular reason. The biggest reason would be her attitude. And she's strange, since she appearently loves to watch Kel killing things.

Last edited by Kelmith on Fri Mar 05, 2010 5:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anthorius

Anthorius

PostSubject: Re: Your character's behaviour   Your character's behaviour I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 12:58 pm

Oh, but I'm sure, deep down inside Kelmith, he loves Anthorius? Well, does he? ;D
Back to top Go down
Rebekka

Rebekka

PostSubject: Re: Your character's behaviour   Your character's behaviour I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 4:46 pm

Kelmith wrote:
Rebekka: She's a good employee, gets the job done and has a stable mind. But... DAMMIT she's annoying little brat. And she licks Duskmantle's boots, so he almost considers her as an obstacle.

Haha, no, Rebekka and Kelmith doesn't really go along well xD Rebekka doesn't try to be bitchy though. She does not enjoy to annoy people. She just speaks her mind :3
And boot-licking? :O She's just loyal. 'S not the same Wink
Back to top Go down
Kelmith

Kelmith

PostSubject: Re: Your character's behaviour   Your character's behaviour I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 5:09 pm

Of course it's different, but Kel doesn't realize. And Anth... no
Back to top Go down
Lea

Lea

PostSubject: WELL THEN!   Your character's behaviour I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 5:53 pm

Anthorius wrote:
Yesyes, I know all that :p But we aren't looking at all the facts, we're ( Well, I ) looking at Anth's mind Wink

I know what i have to work on then :3 *meta-games*
Back to top Go down
Vraenesha

PostSubject: Re: Your character's behaviour   Your character's behaviour I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 6:37 pm

Quote :
Miss Black: Now this is a person Anthorius holds in high esteem, she who rules the Labiratorium with an Iron Fist Razz. In his eyes a role-model for all the lab-dwellers of the Apothecarium, the only one who ranks higher on his list is Grand Apothecary Darsolenew Duskmantle.
*sniff* Somebody who likes Felucia?

Why, how I must make a like/dislike list... Although, I do believe I posted one somewhere else? Hmmm...
Nontheless, it's fun, so, heh.

Kelmith
In short and comfortable, Felucia can't stand him. He's inexperienced, hopelessly caught in emotion, he's usually in the way and he simply can't leave Felucia alone! Oh, the nerve! Also, she heavily distrusts him, especially now he's got the same status at her. He's got to die soon.

Darsolenew Duskmantle
Felucia rolemodel, and one of the only one she blindly trusts. She does her best to follow his footsteps, not only because of his brilliancy, but also his ability to motivate the respectless skulks and surgeons, as well as his fair judgements (well, fair to her). She'd by no means even consider a conspiricy against such a potent leader!

LeannĂ¡n
A childrenish bitch, according to Felucia. Ever since the Apothecaries were voted out of the Spine on Felucia's decision, Lea, for some reason can't crawl off Felucia's back. And she's practically useless to the Apothecarium. How mature! Elves these days... *sigh*

Anthorius
Now, this is a man of Felucia's example. His simplicity, his tactical mind and his straightforwardness fascinates Felucia, and he makes a clear example of what Felucia wants the brute force to be like. Why isn't everyone acting like Krastov?!

Anthraxius (the other Anth)
An old crone. He behaves, moves and thinks like one. However, Felucia is respecting him slightly, due to his Lorderan roots (I got that right, yes?), and again, his straightforwardness and ability to actually do something on command.

Claudine
To be frank, Felucia dislikes her. However, she finds her too 'cute' to be hated, and hence Felucia doesn't want to kill/expell her. She's practically in the way -all- the time, and she's fragile. Ugh.

Hainricht
A man Felucia has grown to trust through countless projects. It's the only one she'd consider a 'friend', even though she'd NEVER admit it. They're usualyl working together, which does give roots to myths and rumors.

Gorgothor
Disliked by her because of his inproductivity and disability to lead. However, he makes her laugh rather often, and she adores his sadistic humor.

Rebekka
Felucia doesn't know her very well, however, she prefers her before other, since she always carries out a task in silence, and she does it in a very proffesional way.

Bearach
Felucia hates everything about him. His style, his attitude, his vision on punishment and especially his judgement and leadership is making Felucia steamy. He's simply got to go, or move down the ranks. -Soon-.

Purely IC.

Last edited by Vraenesha on Sat Mar 13, 2010 2:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tristan / Nakasu

Tristan / Nakasu

PostSubject: Re: Your character's behaviour   Your character's behaviour I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 10:08 am

I feel like being left out ;( Meanies.. Nobody remembers our badass private detective.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Private Detective Tristan Rockriver, or for short, Tristan.

Type of humor?

Tristan is a person who is at times humorous and nice, at times dark and selfish, due to his mental sickness. Tristan's humour is at its best when he's in friendly mood, it actually has no limits. He jokes about himself, his superiors, everyone. But when he is not in good moon, he'll just act silently and ignore humor and being very serious. Being humorous at this point might even turn him agressive.

Again, Tristan is two persons in one body. Usually he just acts like he don't really even care, or makes a joke out of it. However, if somebody threathens him, or insults him in public to humiliate him, he is a very aggressive person, he isn't scared of pulling out his revolver and shoot the victims brains on the wall. However, Tristan rarely does this, as he wants to keep his job. He thinks only of his own best.

Tristan is a traitor, selfish bastard, and a seducer. He don't trust anybody else but himself, even that he'd say so, he is a liar. Big one.

The most positive side?

Even that tristan is a selfish person, he has the ability to feel what others can feel, and place himself to their situation. He usually helps this person as much as he can, just becouse of pity and lack of friendship (what he cannot even admit himself!). He wants to help people, but does not want a word ''Thanks.'' Tristan is allso incrediply Loyal to anyone who deserves it. Few people deserve it.

Tristan is a pure genious Detective, who can easily think of various chances, what to do. He's a quick learner and usually does his job when ordered. And he gets his job _done_. No matter what. he is also a smart weapon tactician, who is very usable in fights. However, he also brings many negative things in the guild, such as acting like an idiot when something snaps in his head. He can be dangerous, or really helpfull.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

..About the others..

---------------------------

Anthorius: Tristan thinks that Anthorius is the only really usefull leader within Apothecarium society, after Duskmantle himself. Anthorius is allso, by his point of wiev, the only person who can understand tristan and therefore use his abilities to turn the tables for his own good. Tristan also honors the strenght of this warrior, and therefore, is a loyal underling to him. He is a pure kickass Brute who will rip your head off with bare hands. Tristan likes this fact, and thats why he is a loyal friend to him.

Kelmith: Kelmith, what can tristan say about him? He hates him. He hates him, even that he used to be loyal to this forsaken aswell. However, Kelmith messed Tristans jacket, and that is why tristan is still, at the very moment, planning how to revenge to this bastard in the most painfullest way he can. He Does not like the leading style of Kelmiths, but as he is his superior, tristan obeys him in public.

Claudine: Woman. Fine body shapes. Tristan is a ladiesman, but he cannot forget what Claudine did to his dear jacket. He wants to revenge to this lady, and after that, they can be friends again. Isn't that sweet?

Lea: Had Kelmith not been faster, Tristan would've asked this lady for dates. Tristan cares of this lady purely becouse of her fighting and leading spirit and outer look. This lady can shake entire mountains with her temper, and that is what makes Tristans heartless chest beat rapidly. One day, he says..one day.

Duskmantle: Tristan respects this man mostly fo the society. He'd kill anybody to serve this man. He knows that this man is the one, who can give Tristan even higher position on the Apothecarium, and he allso knows the fact, why Duskmantle is in his high position. tristan honours wisdom, strenght and savagery. Duskmantle bears all these skills on him. 'nuf said.

Miss black: Tristan HATES this woman, and tries to humiliate and annoy in any ways he can. He pities this womans fragility and pure brain, no muscle. Her body isn't either too good, so that won't help her! This woman has all the things that make Tristans blood boil.

La'vey: Tristan still does not have quite an idea, how strong this man is, but what he does know, that he's a spellcaster who hides behind his robes, Duskmantle and magics. He's evil. One day tristan will challenge this man of his authority, just becouse he sees this man as a challenge.
Back to top Go down
Claudine

Claudine

PostSubject: Re: Your character's behaviour   Your character's behaviour I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 11:20 am

This is a seriously funny topic! xD Okay, now I am going for Claudine's opinions (o' yes, she has those!)... and IC'ly, yesyes <3

Kelmith
He is the only one Claudine really dares to trust. He is just as inpredictable as Bearach, but Kelmith has always been there to give her a hug or shake if she's been in a bad mood. Claudine, in return, tries to help her brother solve his personal problems by listening and giving him bad tips. Without Claudine even knowing, she might be trying to change Kelmith's bloodthirsty desires, subconsciously, always nagging how revenge always leads to another revenge and so on. She might be Kelmith's weak spot, but definately doesn't want to be used as a subject in between. As in, people hurting her to hurt Kelmith.
Kelmith is always there for her, seriously! You can't attack Claudine without Kelmith at least coming to beat you up next! >: D

Felucia Black
After the shard incident, Claudine's respect towards her dropped instantly. Although she tried to understand how awful her torture must have been and all that, Felucia had made it perfectly clear that she should take the secret to grave with her and Claudine would have been ready to take everything to keep the shard hidden.
Well, Felucia has always been hard to please, but at some point Claudine was hopeful of Felucia liking her and really wanting to teach her all she knows. Apparently, that is not how it is and Claudine is planning to find a new teacher, not willing to have all the shit thrown on her back anymore. Felucia, however, is one of the few people who Claudine has ever really truly wanted to prove herself worthy to.

Bearach Blackaxe
Claudine finds him very safe. Although she still hasn't learned to live with Bearach's horrifying looks, she wouldn't want to be with anyone else. Bearach is intelligent company, loving husband and a good violin teacher!
Not to mention he is wealthy, which Claudine has never been, and he provides her with everything she would need for her studies and practice; he even built a silent laboratory in their house for her use!

Gorgothor La'Vey
Okay, this is the big bad guy in Claudine's little unlife. He has made her even clean up his house, but he partially caused the mess there himself by cursing Claudine with nightmares that took her body to it's limits. After that he has tried to kill Claudine's frog, poisoned her wedding wine (reason for her eyeglasses), and now he cursed her again and threatened her to be silent about it, although he was -so- busted by Kelmith and Nakasu. Secretly, Claudine desires to become such a good musician, but she holds no respect towards La'Vey, only fear. And hate.

LeannĂ¡n Halliwell
Claudine holds some respect towards her, especially when it comes to her leading skills, but... what kind of a woman kisses a man without any feelings in it? She has began to find Lea rather bitchy and nasty, not really willing to work with her so much anymore. She doesn't even try to understand what's going on in the woman's head...

Grand Master Duskmantle
Claudine knows he doesn't like her, but he straightly hasn't given her a reason to hate him. Claudine trusts his leadership and wants to work hard to be useful for the Apothecarium... at least for now.

Tristan Rockriver
Claudine doesn't really like him, since they always seem to be argueing about something unnecessary. Tristan might think Claudine is an useless bookworm, but Tristan has had a piece of her skills onto his fine coat.
To be short, Claudine thinks Tristan shouldn't be stuffing his nose in other people's business. And Tristan is one of the... now, what's the word Claudine learned recently... oh right, perverts!

Alastier Theraesis
Claudine has forgiven whatever he has done, but absolutely doesn't want to be close to him ever again.

Hetty Theraesis
Claudine is utterly worried about this nice girl. Well, of course she doesn't know what's going on between Hetty and Kelmith, but she hopes for the best to come out of it.

Anthorius Krastov
"The old goat" is bit of a walking question mark to her. She can't read his mind at all, and doesn't know what he thinks. Well, seems like a nice old fellow.

Anthraxius
Claudine likes him and holds deep respect towards him. Anthraxius is great grandpa-material, and he is also from Westfall (right?). Anthraxius nice and a really well mannered man, who keeps encouraging Claudine with her studies.

Rebekka Citreola
Claudine rather likes her. Rebekka has taught her the lesson of "eat or be eaten" and Claudine is actually adjusting to that, after realizing how things really work. Rebekka gave her some hard time though; do you think it's easy to listen to a girl about 10 cm shorter than you telling you should be stronger and stop clinging to others? xD

Father Geriand Lightsworn
Claudine, of course, respects her. He's a priest, a good, holy man, with "slightly" fundamentalist ideals, but Claudine still respects him. Geriand has mended her wounds for many times, and he always seems to have a moment for Claudine and her naive confessions, not really realizing she might annoy the crap out of him sometimes...

--

Yes, Claudine is going through a hard period, where she is planning to finish her studies by using Apothecarium for it, and the leaving right away xD Unless she manages to convince people what she is just as good as others

Last edited by Claudine on Sat Feb 06, 2010 12:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your character's behaviour   Your character's behaviour I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Your character's behaviour
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next