Apothecarium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Apothecarium guild forums!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What's your characters Musical theme?!

Go down 
+18
Zanthier
Hetty
LARKALL
Juneau
Turge
Hainricht
Berger
Darnam
dotOrion
Lea
Anthraxius
Erona Lifebane
Vraenesha
Claudine
Anthorius
Rebekka
Kelmith
Gorgothor
22 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Gorgothor

Gorgothor

What's your characters Musical theme?! Empty
PostSubject: What's your characters Musical theme?!   What's your characters Musical theme?! I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 2:18 am

I decided to post this little thingy to spice up the forums on the OOC side and of interest to the other characters Musical theme choices, mostly out of pure boredom. Feel free to post more than one if it get's to difficult in making a decision =) bounce bounce bounce

Cradle of Filth - Murder in the Thirst, It has that Dark an sinister feeling to it ( Couldn't find a link, DAMN IT! )

Cradle of Filth - Carmilla's Masque A bit softer and sorrowful an ode to his former/dead Love Teralin (Yes his pet snake Terilin is an obsession and honour to his Love, And yes he has been in Love ;P Will you dare to ask Gorg of her?) Somehow I can picture Gorg walking in on Teralin and killing her as she weeps and it is her heart thumping the laughing would be a Succubus laughing.

There's my two songs for now if I find any others I'll put them here.
Back to top Go down
Kelmith

Kelmith

PostSubject: Re: What's your characters Musical theme?!   What's your characters Musical theme?! I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 11:30 am

That's a very good question. It kinda depends on the situation, since Kel's personality is quite well split in many directions.

This track could picture his "Crimson Raven" personality. During the times he got that name, he was very sadistic and thought of killing as pure fun. The brutal the better. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=09KScSe4hIc&feature=PlayList&p=7A705FBC324A4C51&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=20

This fits his current one better. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4qJoXA-giNE

I still have to think of one. To the nice and caring Kelmith who has surfaced well the last days.

E: Found something that fits the next days of the Apothecarium very well. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2PuD3XrF9Hg&feature=fvst
Back to top Go down
Rebekka

Rebekka

PostSubject: Re: What's your characters Musical theme?!   What's your characters Musical theme?! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 11:16 pm

I do change my mind a lot when it comes to character theme songs, since it's changes so much depending on the character's moods, and what's going on in their (un)life currently.

Though, Rebekka's current theme song is Silent Shout by The Knife (link). Lyrics and possible song meanings can be found here.

Not only is it a great song with a dark, eerie mood - but the lyrics also fits Rebekka nicely at the moment, her confusion and uncertainty. She had lived for almost six years without emotions, and nor did she remember how it was to feel from before her death. Now, when bits and pieces of this are comming back to her, she must revaluate everything - her loyalities, morals etc. Thus, she's mentally and emotionally bewildred, not able to make up her mind.

Last edited by Rebekka on Tue Dec 15, 2009 11:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rebekka

Rebekka

PostSubject: Re: What's your characters Musical theme?!   What's your characters Musical theme?! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 11:28 pm

I'd also like to comment on both of your songs! I feel this topic would be a little more interesting if we discuss eachother's songs, too!

Gorgo
I must say, Cradle usually scares the crap out of me, and this song does not make it better! xD But on the other hand, Forsaken and scary goes hand in hand *nods*. This song does indeed feel very sad and sorrowful, it would be interesting to know more about Gorgo's background story so we can link the song to it? Smile

Kermit
Since you had two, I'll comment on them separatly Smile

Sixpounder - Very Kelmith, yes, at least his darker side! It feels free, rebellious and perhaps also hateful.
Mourning Palace - Kelmith's softer side? I don't know much about Kel's personality, but I can't say I've seen much of this side of Kelmith. He always feels stronger to me. But I guess, just as Rebekka, he's good at hiding his true feelings.

Now come on people! If you won't upload your theme songs here, Cadmiam and Mrs Fluffyfeathers will punish you! >Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Anthorius

Anthorius

PostSubject: Re: What's your characters Musical theme?!   What's your characters Musical theme?! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 12:04 am

Although it would fit more with the future Worgen, this has been Anth's theme for a while ;D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7HwsKxPq2xs&feature=PlayList&p=3EEBA243E27813F9&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=5

( Sabrewulf kicks arse, I'm a Killer Instinct junky Mad )

Next to that, I've some jewels coming from Diablo 2.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t1WElHtjKLo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LtBOfG-9YM8&feature=PlayList&p=DA8BBD469D573EC4&index=16

I don't like songs with lyrics to discribe a character, it's too restricting Surprised
Prefer songs like these, work a lot better for the mood Wink
Back to top Go down
Gorgothor

Gorgothor

PostSubject: Re: What's your characters Musical theme?!   What's your characters Musical theme?! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 1:13 am

Rebekka wrote:
I'd also like to comment on both of your songs! I feel this topic would be a little more interesting if we discuss eachother's songs, too!

Gorgo
I must say, Cradle usually scares the crap out of me, and this song does not make it better! xD But on the other hand, Forsaken and scary goes hand in hand *nods*. This song does indeed feel very sad and sorrowful, it would be interesting to know more about Gorgo's background story so we can link the song to it? Smile

Now come on people! If you won't upload your theme songs here, Cadmiam and Mrs Fluffyfeathers will punish you! >Very Happy

Well the Idea of Gorgothor is basically to try and make him seem as much evil and Scary as I can imagine, been a huge geek of Villains since I was 7 years old Hades from Hercules was my first love, the short temper is a heritage from him ;P

As for the Backstory..I've been a bit lazy I am working on it but I never get it done...Basically His First and only(So far, maybe find another?) Love was an Elf, Orphaned that he was -forced- to take in as he was disguised as a priest (Figure that one out,huh?Razz) so he discovers her hate and potential to be a powerful warlock he trains her and during that time falls in love, and she loves him back for being the ''best'' thing that happened to her, time passes and she begins to get a conciousness..she feels sorry for all the victims..so she betrays him bla bla bla Gorg get's Hurt and descends into madness and in this blind rage storms a paladin order and injures numerous paladins and finally ''kills'' her (My Ic explanation the real thing happened differently but Realm transfers are tricky..Don't judge.) There. summs about it up. Razz Stay tuned for the real full version.. Razz
Back to top Go down
Anthorius

Anthorius

PostSubject: Re: What's your characters Musical theme?!   What's your characters Musical theme?! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 7:39 pm

Ah.. Tiberium, the amount I've spent on commanding my NOD soldiers through the wastelands filled with green and blue mutated fields.

Peace through Power!
Back to top Go down
Claudine

Claudine

PostSubject: Re: What's your characters Musical theme?!   What's your characters Musical theme?! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 11:39 pm

Harr, I like these topics!

Well.. for Cloudy, such a casual person she is, there would be many, many choices...
The first one coming to my mind is from the musical Sound of Music; Few of my favourite things

Then, something from my favourite artist of all time. This is what it -would- have been if Cloud would have married the man she was supposed to marry. Emilie Autumn - Marry me. The lyrics are -so- twisted!
And another one of that class, Rose Red by EA

--

Now, I have also been thinking of songs that might fit other characters or Apothecarium overally;

Emilie Autumn - Miss Lucy had some leeches, don't we all love mad doctors?

Tool - Schism,
this would be for Kelmith and other folk of the Spine while working on the Shadowsworn matter.
Back to top Go down
Vraenesha

PostSubject: Re: What's your characters Musical theme?!   What's your characters Musical theme?! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 12:54 am

Anthorius wrote:
Ah.. Tiberium, the amount I've spent on commanding my NOD soldiers through the wastelands filled with green and blue mutated fields.

Peace through Power!

Ah.. The amount of time I've spend on warping NOD soldiers to another dimension, whilst tearing their base apart with tripods.

What's your characters Musical theme?! Scrin-logo-command-and-conquer-227481_111_111

C&C ftw! Smile
Back to top Go down
Anthorius

Anthorius

PostSubject: Re: What's your characters Musical theme?!   What's your characters Musical theme?! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 1:37 pm

Now we're at it, we can't forget the music of Tiberian Sun! Razz

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3TkgmHWptVc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JBRDayaDg8Q&feature=related

I think they do fit the style of the Apothecarium Wink
Back to top Go down
Vraenesha

PostSubject: Re: What's your characters Musical theme?!   What's your characters Musical theme?! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 4:32 pm

I quite liked the last one, Anth. However... It's way too desert-y. I do actually prefer Tiberium Wars (C&C3) music, instead of the retro...
Back to top Go down
Anthorius

Anthorius

PostSubject: Re: What's your characters Musical theme?!   What's your characters Musical theme?! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 8:48 pm

What? How D: But it's.. Tiberian Sun D: *Falls into the Pit of Despair*
Back to top Go down
Erona Lifebane

PostSubject: Re: What's your characters Musical theme?!   What's your characters Musical theme?! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 9:19 pm

Theme songs you say!

Hmm....

For Antoinette,ma priest char it would prob be
Pendulum coma
Awesome song,it is kind of chilled yet at the same time creepy.Suits her perfectly.
Back to top Go down
Anthraxius

Anthraxius

PostSubject: Re: What's your characters Musical theme?!   What's your characters Musical theme?! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 12:17 pm

Hmmm, I think for Anthraxius it would be Accolade II by Symphony X, the chorus lyrics fit him very well.
Back to top Go down
Claudine

Claudine

PostSubject: Re: What's your characters Musical theme?!   What's your characters Musical theme?! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 4:52 pm

Damn you, Kelmiittiperkele, I got obsessed to this song although I don't especially like either of these two artists...

Lauri Ylönen feat. Anette Olzon - October and April
Just listen to it and you will sure be able to connect it to Kelm and Claudine.
Back to top Go down
Kelmith

Kelmith

PostSubject: Re: What's your characters Musical theme?!   What's your characters Musical theme?! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 6:57 pm

Bear and Claud also works as a comparison. Since Bear is pretty brutal too, but turns soft when it comes to Claud.
Back to top Go down
Lea

Lea

PostSubject: Leah's themesong   What's your characters Musical theme?! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 10:22 am

No riddle, its Fergalicious
or Lealicious as i like to call it.....

No, from fun to gun, the song is The 28 weeks/days later theme, i know i know its silly that a song without lyrics and made for a movie is what i think of when i think of Lea, but in all honesty, the song gives me a feeling of despare, grief and more or less a general feeling of mean feelings. The movie of which it hails from is a zombie movie, which kinda fits as well.

(Link to Fergalicious and the 28 days/weeks later songs are on their name :p)
Back to top Go down
dotOrion

dotOrion

PostSubject: Re: What's your characters Musical theme?!   What's your characters Musical theme?! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 11:25 am

Tbh, when I see the Apothecarium as a group, I always think of this music.
Back to top Go down
Darnam

PostSubject: Re: What's your characters Musical theme?!   What's your characters Musical theme?! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 2:13 pm

hmm.. character side music eh?...

what i think would be on darnam like..

Darude-Sandstorm

Jack's Lament (nightmare before christmas)

Oogie boogie's song (same movie)

can you guys choose between these 3.. cause i cant Shocked
Back to top Go down
Kelmith

Kelmith

PostSubject: Re: What's your characters Musical theme?!   What's your characters Musical theme?! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 4:46 pm

Another one that fits chaotic Kelmith well. This one to those situations when he's more excited rather than angry. For example, he's on a good mood and he's granted a chance to slaughter batallions of Night Elves or Gnomes. He's gonna be very happyface, and he'll start a chaotic massacre... in pure excitement.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZclB6Ly5_68
Back to top Go down
Vraenesha

PostSubject: Re: What's your characters Musical theme?!   What's your characters Musical theme?! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 8:07 pm

A few comments would be in place!

Claud, while I don't like the song, I think that October and April is -just- right. Suits them both epic'ly. Great!

Lea, in all honesty, I thought you actually ment that pop/rap-thingie was.. Well, lLea. But then I found the other link! And, well. A tad too chilly/creepy for lea in my opinion, but, it's still great for the 'undead grace' theme.

Vuuk! How DARE you?! Comparing the Apothecarium to... To... Anime? I'm offended!
Hawh, just kidding. But, well. I am not thinking asian creep when I think Apothecarium. Nope, I'm thinking post-apocalyptic soviet union, in the matter of fact. Honestly... I do actually have a response for that song, and here is the link (Under Pregnant Skies She Comes Alive Like Miss Leviathan)

Darnam, I am not qutie sure. But I'll say Jack's Lament (nightmare before christmas).
That's only undead theme imo.

Kel, that song is kickass, and totally suits Kelmith! So energic, love it.

I am still rather unsure what to pick for Vrae... So, uhh. Suggestions, please! :S

EDIT: Found a song that may suit Fel's troubled life. And yes, I like that song. (Misen - Forgiveness ) Well, I think that song is awesome in general.

Last edited by Vraenesha on Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
dotOrion

dotOrion

PostSubject: Re: What's your characters Musical theme?!   What's your characters Musical theme?! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 8:16 pm

Vraenesha wrote:

Vuuk! How DARE you?! Comparing the Apothecarium to... To... Anime? I'm offended!
Hawh, just kidding. But, well. I am not thinking asian creep when I think Apothecarium.

You're not interpreting my post correctly.

I'm saying I associate the Apothecarium with haunting pipe organ music.
I'm not comparing them to Akatsuki.
Back to top Go down
Vraenesha

PostSubject: Re: What's your characters Musical theme?!   What's your characters Musical theme?! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 8:26 pm

Oh? Well.
Sorry about that. Surprised
Back to top Go down
Claudine

Claudine

PostSubject: Re: What's your characters Musical theme?!   What's your characters Musical theme?! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 4:16 pm

A friend of my suddenly began to compare Claudine to a song from the musical Notre Dame De Paris. The song, Belle, is about three men singing about the same woman.
T's been my favourite song for ages, but I never connected it to Claudine before, and still really can't, but... yeh, still thought I'd post it at least for your enjoyment.
It is a lovely song!
(Yes, I posted the alternative english version with Disney video in it >:3)

Well, if this song ever was to fit Claudine, the first singer part (Quasimodo) would so go for Bearach. The second one (Frollo) is a no idea for me, but the last one (Phoebus)... maybe Daneton?
Back to top Go down
Berger

PostSubject: Re: What's your characters Musical theme?!   What's your characters Musical theme?! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 10:21 pm

Lamb of God - Laid to rest

Best I could think off. it would pretty much explain the thoughts in Berger's head.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's your characters Musical theme?!   What's your characters Musical theme?! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What's your characters Musical theme?!
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Apothecarium :: Out of Character-
Jump to: