Apothecarium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Apothecarium guild forums!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Account Hacked

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Deveran

Account Hacked Empty
PostSubject: Account Hacked   Account Hacked I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 2:16 pm

Just thought I'd let you guys know, my account has been hacked and permanently suspended.

The bastards changed my password and involved my account in 'Involvement in online trading activities'. Depending on whether blizzard aren't dicks about giving my account back it may be some time until I return. If they are dicks about getting my account back, I will not be coming back to WoW.
Back to top Go down
Teorius

Account Hacked Empty
PostSubject: Re: Account Hacked   Account Hacked I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 2:59 pm

Awwh.. Really hope you get your acc back... Sad
Back to top Go down
Rebekka

Rebekka

Account Hacked Empty
PostSubject: Re: Account Hacked   Account Hacked I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 4:47 pm

That's awful! D': I really, really hope everything works out for the best. I hope to see you back in-game soon!
Back to top Go down
Deveran

Account Hacked Empty
PostSubject: Re: Account Hacked   Account Hacked I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 5:38 pm

Cheers, no response as of yet.
Back to top Go down
Deveran

Account Hacked Empty
PostSubject: Re: Account Hacked   Account Hacked I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 2:55 am

Good news, account restored. Bad news: I've been cleaned out completely. they've taken/sold everything (and even used Deveran to withdraw from guild bank, sorry guys :/

But hopefully a GM can do a roll back or something.
Back to top Go down
Anthorius

Anthorius

Account Hacked Empty
PostSubject: Re: Account Hacked   Account Hacked I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 11:29 am

How long did it take for you to get a reply from Blizzard? Because I'm waiting for one myself at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Deveran

Account Hacked Empty
PostSubject: Re: Account Hacked   Account Hacked I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 11:46 pm

The fiends used Deveran to steal from guild bank, which was apparantly nine days ago. They got back to me yesterday so I would say it took just over a week for them to get in touch.

I am still waiting to be contacted about all the money they've stolen. Accross my characters, it works out at about 2000+ gold, not including all the items, mats, cloth, and stuff stolen from guild bank. probably adds up to about 4000 to 5000+

Weird thing though, they didn't sell any of the equiptment. They used up all my emblems, sold all my trade goods, even my seasonal items, but they didnt sell my clothes, weird.

So yeah, still waiting to hear fro a GM regarding my items and cash. This is why I haven't been back on my horde characters much, as If they roll back my characters anything I do from now will be lost.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Account Hacked Empty
PostSubject: Re: Account Hacked   Account Hacked I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Account Hacked
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Apothecarium :: Out of Character-
Jump to: