Apothecarium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Apothecarium guild forums!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Your character, alive!

Go down 
+11
Vraenesha
Dossier
geriand
Azentyr
Grand Master Duskmantle
Lea
Turge
Zanthier
Anthorius
Kelmith
Rebekka
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Rebekka

Rebekka

Your character, alive! Empty
PostSubject: Your character, alive!   Your character, alive! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 4:06 pm

Bring out modelviewer, and create your character as it would look in life (or, if you cannot download it, on the character creation screen)!
(If you don't have modeviewer, it can be downloaded here)

To the left is Rebekka, in her current armour. I doubt she'd ever wear armour if she was still alive. To the right is Cadmiam, before she became "the girl who'd seen too much", a man decided to rip her eyes out as a warning, and Cad got her revenge by making the man's poor wife kill their children. *Coughs*

Your character, alive! Forsak10
Back to top Go down
Kelmith

Kelmith

PostSubject: Re: Your character, alive!   Your character, alive! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 7:41 pm

Here's Kel. I thought that the elf model described him better. Also hid the ears, since he doesn't have long ones.

Your character, alive! Screen10

I know, he looks like a fag.

Last edited by Kelmith on Wed Dec 30, 2009 3:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anthorius

Anthorius

PostSubject: Re: Your character, alive!   Your character, alive! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 10:57 pm

Your character, alive! 121fy1i

Anthorius, Knight-captain of the army of Lordaeron!
This is how he looked in his last days.
Back to top Go down
Zanthier

Zanthier

PostSubject: Re: Your character, alive!   Your character, alive! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 8:50 pm

Your character, alive! 2a8n3iu

Raaar!
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/mongoosedreams
Turge

Turge

PostSubject: Re: Your character, alive!   Your character, alive! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 9:53 pm

I got bored so I actually made 3 pics. Surprised

https://2img.net/h/oi45.tinypic.com/28ipzxg.jpg Alive, in his combat suit. He was a lazy ass so he certainly wore it rarely.

https://2img.net/h/oi45.tinypic.com/2qlbg2a.jpg Hangin' out clothes. He would have a trenchcoat, IF BLIZZ EVER MADE IT.

https://2img.net/h/oi47.tinypic.com/r8uq02.jpg This is the CURRENT Turge. That's what he would look like, but Blizz gave us just some zombies. :c Hope it helps you to understand what he looks like, if someone lovely person wants to draw him, I'm just so Unski(lled)

elephant elephant
Back to top Go down
Lea

Lea

PostSubject: Lea Alive..   Your character, alive! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 1:10 am

Your character, alive! 800px-12

Blue eyes and all Wink
Back to top Go down
Grand Master Duskmantle

PostSubject: Re: Your character, alive!   Your character, alive! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 7:40 pm

This is Darsy in life, just before his death (at the Battle of Hearthglen). By this stage he was, roughly (damn Warcraft dates!), 65-70 years old. I tried to make the "feel" quite gritty and realistic.

He was a Gilnean noble, hence the illustrious robe, but equally he was a battle hardened veteran tactician, hence the tattered gloves, the bandages and the quite ragged mace.

I might get round to posting some images of him "younger", but I do like this older incarnation. Darsy has been around for a long time, that's all we can be sure of!

Your character, alive! Du_man17
Back to top Go down
Anthorius

Anthorius

PostSubject: Re: Your character, alive!   Your character, alive! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 7:42 pm

Great job on the robes and bandages! :O

And seems Anth and Dars are about the same age, maybe that Dars is only a couple of years older though.
Back to top Go down
Grand Master Duskmantle

PostSubject: Re: Your character, alive!   Your character, alive! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 7:55 pm

Oh, and that reminds me. Anthy can I sincerely apologize for "stealing" the eyepatch look. Unfortunately WoW/model viewer is extremely restrictive when it comes to potraying a grizzled old man. And the eye-patch was the only thing that really added to the "feel".

If only there was more "battered-looking" armour, I always think it looks far too shiny. So yes, sorry, but it's one of the few ailments which WoW can portray effectively.
Back to top Go down
Azentyr

PostSubject: OmgitsAz   Your character, alive! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 3:25 pm

Your character, alive! HumanAzentyr
Back to top Go down
Rebekka

Rebekka

PostSubject: Re: Your character, alive!   Your character, alive! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 3:29 pm

Nice picture, Azen! It's good to see backgrounds and some poses to spice it up!
Back to top Go down
geriand

geriand

PostSubject: Re: Your character, alive!   Your character, alive! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 3:52 pm

When Geriand was alive, and was called Gregor, he was a simple farmer who had an uncanny ability to detect magic, while assumed to be a minor gift it was never drawn nor pulled upon and as such he accomplished little in life as represented by his appearance.
Your character, alive! Gerian10

However... when the call to arms was raised and Prince Arthas came to Hearthglen, Gregor took up the armour of a Lordaeron soldier and prepared to fight for his home, only to die and be raised by the Scourge *wipes tear*
Your character, alive! Gerian11
Back to top Go down
Dossier

PostSubject: Re: Your character, alive!   Your character, alive! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 6:16 pm

Your character, alive! A_memo11

did it work? Bleh this is her soul travellling into undeath. She was a bandit before she died and was and still is pretty good in a fight.
Back to top Go down
Vraenesha

PostSubject: Re: Your character, alive!   Your character, alive! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 7:15 pm

Felucia Black, alive and young. She is nineteen on this picture.
Your character, alive! Screen10

Felucia black, alive and mature. She is thirtyseven on this picture.
She died in during her thirtyseventh year.
Your character, alive! Screen11
Back to top Go down
Claudine

Claudine

PostSubject: Re: Your character, alive!   Your character, alive! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 11:48 am

I made a sketch instead of a Model Viewer thing, I am too simple to use such a thing D:

Your character, alive! Alive
A shitty one, with a ugly hornless goat/sheep thing... and piggy. But bleh, I will make a proper one anytime soon because I will start making a comic of Cloud's past alive.
Back to top Go down
Anthorius

Anthorius

PostSubject: Re: Your character, alive!   Your character, alive! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 11:49 am

You broke the chain! You broke the chaaaaain!

WoWmodelviewer will never recover from this setback D:
Back to top Go down
Kelmith

Kelmith

PostSubject: Re: Your character, alive!   Your character, alive! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 12:23 pm

She's so cute! I wouldn't call that sketch shitty, but then again, I can't draw at all Sad Otherwise I would have made a drawing too.
Back to top Go down
Anthraxius

Anthraxius

PostSubject: Re: Your character, alive!   Your character, alive! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 10:58 pm

Anton Thracius, Lordaeron Guard Captain

Your character, alive! AntonThracius

Yes, i know its a SW tabard, shut up

Anthraxius, Apothecarium Blight Stalker

Your character, alive! Anthraxius
Back to top Go down
Lea

Lea

PostSubject: Lea IRL! :p   Your character, alive! I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 4:59 pm

Well, i am taking this up a level, as allways <3 And this is the "model" i used when i made Lea.

Your character, alive! T510

If you give her blue eyes, elven ears and dark blue rings aroud the eyes.. It's more or less Lea :3
Back to top Go down
Kelmith

Kelmith

PostSubject: Re: Your character, alive!   Your character, alive! I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 5:05 pm

In that case... Lea's damn hot What a Face

Well, I guess everyone knew that already
Back to top Go down
Rebekka

Rebekka

PostSubject: Re: Your character, alive!   Your character, alive! I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 5:07 pm

Who the hell is that, Lea? xD

Anyway, I'd be delighted if you posted a model of your character, in life, as that's what the thread is about. No thread hijacking! xD
Back to top Go down
Lea

Lea

PostSubject: Re: Your character, alive!   Your character, alive! I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 6:04 pm

Rebekka wrote:
Who the hell is that, Lea? xD

Anyway, I'd be delighted if you posted a model of your character, in life, as that's what the thread is about. No thread hijacking! xD

I AM NOT! D: EVIL REBEKKA *quits wow because of Rebekka's evil mind*
And it is Alyssa Milano as a Banshee :3
Back to top Go down
Claudine

Claudine

PostSubject: Re: Your character, alive!   Your character, alive! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 1:17 pm

Lea, that's just friggin' epic! :O omnomnom... <3

Your character, alive! Aliveclaudine
Baahh, I decided to disobey Bekka aswell and re-post a finished drawing of Claudine being alive, bwahah. Because my modelviewer hates me so much.
Back to top Go down
Kelmith

Kelmith

PostSubject: Re: Your character, alive!   Your character, alive! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 4:14 pm

AWWWW! She's even cuter than in the first one! cheers
Back to top Go down
Anthorius

Anthorius

PostSubject: Re: Your character, alive!   Your character, alive! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 5:05 pm

Ahmahgawd the chain has been broken agaaaain D: We shall feel the wrath of WoWmodelviewer x.x
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your character, alive!   Your character, alive! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Your character, alive!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next