Apothecarium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Apothecarium guild forums!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The official "I-am-going-away" thread

Go down 
+12
Heikkohermo
Kelmith
Zanthier
Tristan / Nakasu
Darnam
Rebekka
Anthorius
Cergh
Turge
Teorius
Lea
Claudine
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Lea

Lea

The official "I-am-going-away" thread - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: REBEKKA!   The official "I-am-going-away" thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 11:33 am

I Miss you so 3: Come back soon! Oh, and my new main is a Troll :3 make one too! Very Happy DO IT! Or i will let everyone know your seceret... The one about Azerbadjan!
Back to top Go down
Rebekka

Rebekka

PostSubject: Re: The official "I-am-going-away" thread   The official "I-am-going-away" thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 1:51 pm

My secret about Azerbadjan?! OH NOES. Of course I will be rolling a troll. Do I have a choise now, hm?

If everything goes according to plan, I will have my computer TONIGHT. I might even have time to log on and say hi!

EDIT: And Lea. Miss you mucho <3 I'm being a bad babysitter! D':
Back to top Go down
Lea

Lea

PostSubject: Re: The official "I-am-going-away" thread   The official "I-am-going-away" thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 6:38 pm

Rebekka wrote:
My secret about Azerbadjan?! OH NOES. Of course I will be rolling a troll. Do I have a choise now, hm?

If everything goes according to plan, I will have my computer TONIGHT. I might even have time to log on and say hi!

EDIT: And Lea. Miss you mucho <3 I'm being a bad babysitter! D':

Awwwww<33 And yes, yes you are.. naughty, very very naughty *spank spank*

Oh.. And btw.. I dont play much these days :/ I am lost in the world of SIMS 3 <3 But for you ill log on ;D
Back to top Go down
Hainricht

Hainricht

PostSubject: Re: The official "I-am-going-away" thread   The official "I-am-going-away" thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 9:27 pm

Reb, I saw you log on a few times, but I was AFK and missed you, sorry.

I guess what I want to say is, uh, come back to us!
Back to top Go down
Hainricht

Hainricht

PostSubject: Re: The official "I-am-going-away" thread   The official "I-am-going-away" thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 3:52 pm

Egad, a double post!

Anycow, i've got stuff going on, moreso over the next few days. I'm almost certain I can't be online at all Saturday the tenth. The eleventh, and thus the event, I -should- be able to make and i'll be trying my damnest to do so, but there is a chance i'll be late or can't get on at all. Don't think i'll know more untill it happens, i'll try to get in touch.
Back to top Go down
Lea

Lea

PostSubject: Håhå!   The official "I-am-going-away" thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 4:29 pm

Well, I know this is the "I am totally away" post, but I thought i'd let you know i'll be returning on friday from my long wow-break! ;D Regarding the 11'th and the 10'th (mostly the 11'th) I has work! I'll try to be on sunday but I can't promise anything, I will however play saturday, and I hope many of you will come and Rp with moa ;D Or make a nelf with me.... *hidden message inserted there <--* Cya then<3
Back to top Go down
Rebekka

Rebekka

PostSubject: Re: The official "I-am-going-away" thread   The official "I-am-going-away" thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 5:02 pm

Lea dear, that's great news. I hope you understand that we will not let you slip away another time, girl!
Back to top Go down
Lea

Lea

PostSubject: Re: The official "I-am-going-away" thread   The official "I-am-going-away" thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 10:54 pm

Rebekka wrote:
Lea dear, that's great news. I hope you understand that we will not let you slip away another time, girl!

As long as you don't give me a stupid fruit hat, I will be happy.

And no, I have not been drinking! Embarassed

The official "I-am-going-away" thread - Page 2 4902610

Speaking of hats made out of fruit, isen't that the CUTEST thing you have seen today?! ;D *points at pic below*

The official "I-am-going-away" thread - Page 2 Cat_fr10
Back to top Go down
Rebekka

Rebekka

PostSubject: Re: The official "I-am-going-away" thread   The official "I-am-going-away" thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 11:04 pm

To quote Turge: "I have not been drinking" is an excuse for being drunk, Lea! o:<
Back to top Go down
Lea

Lea

PostSubject: Re: The official "I-am-going-away" thread   The official "I-am-going-away" thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 11:14 pm

Rebekka wrote:
To quote Turge: "I have not been drinking" is an excuse for being drunk, Lea! o:<

D: FINE, I WONT RETURN THEN! Ill take my fruit-hats elsewhere! D:
Back to top Go down
Kelmith

Kelmith

PostSubject: Re: The official "I-am-going-away" thread   The official "I-am-going-away" thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 6:58 pm

Good going, Bekks D:

Edited by Rebekka, 19:14 - 7/4/2010. Reason: offensive language.
Back to top Go down
Nìmoni

PostSubject: Uhm.. Hai   The official "I-am-going-away" thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 11:26 am

Its me, Nimmy ^.^ I broke my laptop and... I fixed it. I'll get some gametime soon.. hopefully ya' didn't kick me while I was off Rolling Eyes yaah.. I love you? *shrug* and sorry for posting where ever.. :: Guild Comments and Suggestions :: The forums sounded best.. Yeh and I just made this account
Back to top Go down
Kelmith

Kelmith

PostSubject: Re: The official "I-am-going-away" thread   The official "I-am-going-away" thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 1:48 pm

Right. I'll be quite inactive for the next month as most of you know. No internet in the temporary house. pale

I'll try to be at my gf and friends as much as I can though Smile
Back to top Go down
Rebekka

Rebekka

PostSubject: Re: The official "I-am-going-away" thread   The official "I-am-going-away" thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 12:05 am

If anyone tries to reach me - Tuesday to Thursday I'll be in Stockholm (our *cough* wonderful *cough* capital). I'll be back as usual on Friday.
Back to top Go down
Lea

Lea

PostSubject: Re: The official "I-am-going-away" thread   The official "I-am-going-away" thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 11:14 am

Rebekka wrote:
If anyone tries to reach me - Tuesday to Thursday I'll be in Stockholm (our *cough* wonderful *cough* capital). I'll be back as usual on Friday.

Stockholm!<3
The official "I-am-going-away" thread - Page 2 Stockholm
Back to top Go down
Anthorius

Anthorius

PostSubject: Re: The official "I-am-going-away" thread   The official "I-am-going-away" thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 9:08 am

TAKING A BIIIIG LONG BREAK FROM WOW! ~Untill Cataclysm releases.

I'm not paying for a game I only play one hour a week just for the sake of boredom :p
So, see you all over a couple of months, ingame, again! I'm done with the game for now.

~Anth1
Back to top Go down
Lea

Lea

PostSubject: Anthyy   The official "I-am-going-away" thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 10:52 am

Anthorius wrote:
TAKING A BIIIIG LONG BREAK FROM WOW! ~Untill Cataclysm releases.

I'm not paying for a game I only play one hour a week just for the sake of boredom :p
So, see you all over a couple of months, ingame, again! I'm done with the game for now.

~Anth1

Awwwwwwwww<3 We will miss you SO much! *jumps up and hugs Anthy* But if it feels right, it's right.
Keep in touch on the forums my dear Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Anthorius

Anthorius

PostSubject: Re: The official "I-am-going-away" thread   The official "I-am-going-away" thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 1:55 pm

Ahrrr, ofcourse ah will, m'hearty!

(New addiction: pirates of the burning sea. Plunderin', boarding an' stealing ships, swashbuckling, ship fights, fleets and pirates. Oh my!)

The official "I-am-going-away" thread - Page 2 8yxdhf

Aye swabbey, this be me, Captain Armand!

( Well actually he's a Cutthroat. )
Back to top Go down
Rebekka

Rebekka

PostSubject: Re: The official "I-am-going-away" thread   The official "I-am-going-away" thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 3:33 pm

Awh ): Well, hopefully I'll see you in Cata, Anth! Enjoy your break Smile
Back to top Go down
Teorius

PostSubject: Re: The official "I-am-going-away" thread   The official "I-am-going-away" thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 2:45 pm

Teorius, chechin' out, back at 27th of june.
Back to top Go down
Anthraxius

Anthraxius

PostSubject: Re: The official "I-am-going-away" thread   The official "I-am-going-away" thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 7:30 pm

Should have posted something sooner about disappearing for a bit, should be back on soon, just got back from download, I smell very much
Back to top Go down
Rebekka

Rebekka

PostSubject: Re: The official "I-am-going-away" thread   The official "I-am-going-away" thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 10:06 pm

As some of you know; I haven't played much lately, but, I've always kept a close eye on the forums. But I will not be able to partake much in the discussions (which I suspect will begin to arise now when we get closer to the new start) until the 29th.

I might just as well "warn" you that I will be gone from the 13th next month and roughly two weeks from then on.
Back to top Go down
Anthorius

Anthorius

PostSubject: Re: The official "I-am-going-away" thread   The official "I-am-going-away" thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 10:10 pm

Thinking of returning again, missing you folks a lot :p Then again, I dont really have anything to do when it comes to the game self.. And I'll reroll Anth to a hunter at Cata.. Double Barreled shotgun, large rotting dog, the usual grumpy self.

So.. How's the RP going over there?
Back to top Go down
Rebekka

Rebekka

PostSubject: Re: The official "I-am-going-away" thread   The official "I-am-going-away" thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 10:23 pm

Oh, awesome mental picture is awesome. I believe a hunter Anth will be great!

As I said, I haven't been RPing much, just a little with D&T. Been too busy with exams, and right now, I struggle to re-connect with my characters both because of the lack of roleplay I've had, but also because of other reasons.
Back to top Go down
Anthorius

Anthorius

PostSubject: Re: The official "I-am-going-away" thread   The official "I-am-going-away" thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 2:22 pm

Hum, when is our revival meeting again? I know it's said somewhere on this forum, but I lost the thread >.0
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The official "I-am-going-away" thread   The official "I-am-going-away" thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The official "I-am-going-away" thread
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2