Apothecarium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Apothecarium guild forums!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Inner Darkness

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Teorius

Inner Darkness Empty
PostSubject: Inner Darkness   Inner Darkness I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 12:28 am

Teorius spinned around but there was no one there. He was standing in the old church ruin, that his evil side had called his inner world.

Teo had used a sleep potion in a try to get some rest, but the potion had only taken him here, and he knew that HE was around, but where was HE? Teo looked around in the ruin, The walls was standing but the aged bricks was dark and looked fragile. The roof had many holes and the sky above was colored in dark purple. The only furniture in the room was two old benches and the church altar.

Teorius turned around again when he heard a laugh behind him. In front of him, someone looking like him stood, but instead of a hood, the person infront of teo had a mask covering his face. "Back here, Buddy?" the masked person said. Teo had his blades drawn in a second and the masked being had done the same. "You dare to challenge me? You know I can defeat you...." Teorius said. "For how long, Buddy? You get weaker every day, lets just start!" The masked one replied and leaped towards Teorius, swinging his sword fast and skilled...

(( a little ic tale for teo's mind, hope to make more, and hope you like it, I aint a great writer, but I can try. ))

Last edited by Teorius on Sun Dec 06, 2009 2:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Teorius

Inner Darkness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inner Darkness   Inner Darkness I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 2:13 am

He was back. Teorius looked around in the church. He couldn't remember how last night had end, but he know he had to come back.

This time, his masked copy was leaning against one of the walls, looking teeribly bored. "So you are finaly back?" the masked being said with a voice filled with irony. "I thought you forgot about me." The masked undead started to laugh. Teorius quickly got his sword in his hands but his other side didnt seem to react. "You know buddy, you start to become more violent than me, maybe you should sleep more." The masked one now laughed as mad. The masked being just stoped laugh and lgrabed his swords. Teorius had taken the chance and attacked...

The masked one parried the first strike and countered, Teo dodged and attacked. The fight was intencive, buth none of them seemed to hit the other. They where completely even and fighted with the same style. then the masked one changed style and managed to hit Teo with a cut over the chest. Teo backed of and looked on the wound, but it didnt hurt, and no blood came from it. He turned to his opponent and attacked again, then the whole world shattered in light and darkness...

Teorius woke up, he was lying on the mountain side where he had taken the sleep potion. He slowly stood up and got up on his wyvern, but as he flew of he heard a whisper in his head. "You are falling, soon, I will win!"...

((hope you like it, wont play as much tomorrow, but might post more ))
Back to top Go down
Teorius

Inner Darkness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inner Darkness   Inner Darkness I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 11:02 pm

Teo looked on the other in the cave. He saw Lightsworn, Kaldini, Anthorius and Felucia, then he raised the sleep potion and let it flow into his body, directly sleeping him...

He was in the church, and it was back in it's normal way. His masked side sat on one of the church benches and looked on him. "So, you suvived, and you and the others met up, what now, can you tell me what you talked about?" the masked undead said. "Oh shut up, I am tired on you" Teo replied. The masked being looked at him with eyes filled with madness. "Two days... You really gonna let me wait that long? Won't you love to be traped here when I got control? In a church, with nowhere else to go? Haunted by your past?" Teorius glared on his twisted side and quickly grabbed his sword. He expected his opponent to do the same, but the masked one didn't...

A paper, covered in runes was thrown into the air and the masked being whispered a spell, and dark energy formed a weapon, that got entangled by the runed paper. The masked being grabed the weapon that looked like something between a sword, a staff and an axe. Teo barely noticed the attack, but is opponent was not only faster than before, but stronger too. Teo was thrown away by the impact and did hit the wall, but as his nemesis was to end him he ducked and placed a foot in the opponents stomach, kicking him away, he got up on his foot and prepaired to attack, then he woke up...

Last edited by Teorius on Thu Sep 23, 2010 12:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Teorius

Inner Darkness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inner Darkness   Inner Darkness I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 1:00 am

Teo was back in the church, and looked around for the now familar masked enemy. He found his twisted side leaning against a wall behind the altar. "Hey there buddy, tomorrow is the grand day." The masked one said with a madly happy voice. "Hmm..." Teorius replied. His other side looked dissapointed. "You should cheer up, soon you get all the rest you want!" The masked one started too laugh and Teorius glared angrily on him. "And the reason you tried to take over today?" The masked one continued laughing as he answered. "I was bored buddy, can't I get some fun, eh?" Teorius grabed his blades and the masked one summoned his polearm...

Teo parried the first hit, but his opponent dodge and kicked away Teorius into the wall, Teo was fast up but his enemy fired a blast of dark energy, as Teo leaped to the side he noticed that his opponent stopped. He got up on his feet and asked. "Where you get the power from, you should be equal to me..." The other one laughed and answered "I am equal, equal to how strong you would be if you had choosen to keep your full power, but you choosed to follow, to stop training, to stop slaughtering hour for hour, to see some sort of honor and feelings, I aint stronger, you are weaker Buddy." The masked one charged in and slashed after Teo that parried the blow. Teo counter attacked but the masked one was faster and slashed Teo down, but just as the final blow was to be dealed, Teo raised his hands and blasted away his enemy. "Soon, but not today, tomorrow..." Then the world shattered...

Teorius woke up in his hut in the plaguelands, and slowly stood up. "Maybe it was today." he muttered as he left the house and began to walk...

Last edited by Teorius on Thu Sep 23, 2010 12:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Teorius

Inner Darkness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inner Darkness   Inner Darkness I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 8:00 pm

Teorius was back. It was so long since last time.
He looked around and sat down on a bench. trying to meditate. Had he really done right?
"You gave me control for this work? You really want it done buddy, eh?" He heard the masked one say. "Yes, and you better do as I said, and remember, if it is true that Duskmantle betrayed, call me back in control!"
It was first silent, then he got his reply. "Very well, I help this mister Darcy... As long I get some fun." A mad laugh filled the church, and then it was gone, like noting had ever been there.
Teorius areally knew what had happen, he had given his mad side control, and he hope he had done right...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Inner Darkness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inner Darkness   Inner Darkness I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Inner Darkness
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Apothecarium :: In Character Boards :: The Lab-
Jump to: