Apothecarium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Apothecarium guild forums!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kelmith's writings...

Go down 
+6
Rebekka
Anthorius
Gorgothor
Teorius
Claudine
Kelmith
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Kelmith

Kelmith

Kelmith's writings... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kelmith's writings...   Kelmith's writings... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 5:30 pm

Raven's journal, page thirty-one.

New Agamand, Howling Fjord.

08.02 - 16:07

Enough about the case with Hetty. I saw Elisa again! Here's how it happened...

I listen to my shard, and hear Hetty got attacked by Al. I went to the lab to treat her. Al is an outcast again of course, but Cloudy had something more alerting to tell. Turns out Elisa had met her in the Gallow's, with a little kid with her. A little girl who hadn't even hit puberty yet. When Cloudy told me it was a human, I thought she was having a prisoner... but she shouted the truth at my face. Nellie, the little girl with Elisa... she's my daughter.

Fucking dammit, why didn't I figure out this possibility. I've had a LIVING human daughter all the time without knowing it. It must've been hell for Elisa though. Having a kid that should belong to the enemy side...

So, she wanted my help. Nah, she ain't trying to raise Nellie anymore. We're planning to take it her to Gracie. I have my ways to get the word there. I'm currently waiting for a response... meanwhile, she lives with Cloudy and Bearach. The coming days will be horrible for Elisa... and I... well, I kinda find it disturbing too. My face twitches every time Nellie hugs me. Maybe it's because I hate my long-gone dad and mom for how they treated Gracie. Hated them for the lack of love, and now I can't show any to Nellie, basically because I never knew her until now. The story between the two... so complicated. I can't be assed to go over it.

At least Cloudy enjoys to be with her. Only Hetty, Cloudy and Bearach knows... or so I hope.
Back to top Go down
Kelmith

Kelmith

PostSubject: Re: Kelmith's writings...   Kelmith's writings... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 2:09 pm

Raven's Journal, page thirty-two

The Raven Nest, Trisfal

20.02 - 12:51

It was Duskmantle all along. He created Isiliosis. I understand his motive clearly. Bring glory to us, when we make the cure for it, yes I know. But, I wonder if it ever crossed his mind... meaning the fact... that he could mark us ALL traitors for good if he got caught like he did! THAT LITTLE WORTHLESS SON OF A WHORE!

Not only he almost killed me with the thing... but he also endangered the whole society! What the fuck was he thinking?! Dammit... I LOST friends due to the disease! I just received another letter from the Hand of Vengeance! Elisa... the mother of my child... wouldn't have died to the vrykul, without being weakened by Isiliosis! AND, many from the temple of the damned died! Larias... many of my fucking elven family died! I lost friends... relatives... and let my boss massacre my OWN kin under my very nose!

Does it get better? HELL YES IT DOES! I suspected this before yesterday. And... when Bekksie wanted to go to Duskmanshit before us, I knew she was up to something. As much as she worships him, I couldn't let that happen, whatever it was gonna be. I tried to convince her to turn back, but she attacked me. I had to beat the shit outta the wench.

It wasn't the best choice to lock her up in my wardrobe in the Gallow's End. Krastov and Zane found her yesterday. It was self-defence, so I thought they couldn't accuse me of anything. Yes, thought. When Lea found out, she marked me a traitor as well and attacked me. There goes my best friend. I can't help but think if I lose my sis as well. Wouldn't be a big wonder, since nearly the whole society is against me now. Holyman agrees with me... but that... doesn't make me feel much better.

Hetty's sticking by my side at least. Whatever I do. But I wonder... are they really forcing me away? If it is so, then so be it. But they're doing it with a risk. Without the society, I've got no place to go within the horde. If they go on like this, the only way for me to go is back to the fire. If the Legion will have me again, I will be theirs. The deceiver shall have the service of the Raven once more. And that really means the Raven, so if I'm to meet my former comrades again... they will meet the true face of the Crimson Raven. At long last.

At least I got the word about the Lich King finally dying...
Back to top Go down
Kelmith

Kelmith

PostSubject: Re: Kelmith's writings...   Kelmith's writings... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 1:22 pm

Raven's Journal, page thirty-three.

Wyrmrest Temple, Dragonblight.

22.02 - 11:47

It's done. Duskmantle's dead. I've cooled down a lot, and starting to actually see the reason and motive behind his deeds. I understand why he did it, I really do. But I still don't think it was the right course of action. I don't give a cowshit about what the rest of the horde think about morale or anything, and I don't care what happens to them. But it was his kin at stake there. He killed more than he saved. And the thing still is, that I hold value for our kin. Now, he endangered them all, ALONG with our reputation. With bad luck, Gremgie and pals would have thought we ALL were involved in this shit. That woulda cost us our existence. And he cost me more friends and relatives than many would think.

I'm not sorry for what happened. I'm glad it did. In the funeral though, it hit me. The fact that I owed that old bastard. For giving me a place in the world, and helping me, Teddybear and the rest save Cloudy. I owed him, and it pisses me off real good. I'm surprised he actually left his dagger for me, I'm fine with it though. He left just about everything to us, so I guess the society was a family to him.

Now that I think, I really should've told somebody about beating up Bekksie. Lea and Cloudy at least. Guess I gotta apologize for that. If I lose Lea's trust for good, I'm in no-ones favor. That won't do.

And look at this. We got a temporary overseer! Desmond Hodges, from the Daggerfag clubhouse. That cocksucker is a spineless whimp. And he's totally keeping us down. Propably just to please Gremgie the fagchief. He's letting every damn cocky motherfucker tresspass on our grounds. I hated Duskmantle, but at least he knew what was OURS! I actually can't wait for the new supreme. I am NOT taking Desmond's bullshit for long. When the new big-boss arrives, Desmond's gonna have to run away like a bitch, or die screaming like a gnome-hooker.
Back to top Go down
Vraenesha

PostSubject: Re: Kelmith's writings...   Kelmith's writings... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 3:15 pm

((
Kelmith wrote:
Desmond's gonna have to run away like a bitch, or die screaming like a gnome-hooker.

I laughed hard at the last bit. Hilarious. ;D
Back to top Go down
Tristan / Nakasu

Tristan / Nakasu

PostSubject: Re: Kelmith's writings...   Kelmith's writings... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 4:57 pm

((lol, we all love Hodges, don't we? *loads his shotgun, whistling*))

Last edited by Tristan / Nakasu on Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rebekka

Rebekka

PostSubject: Re: Kelmith's writings...   Kelmith's writings... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 6:19 pm

((Awh, poor Desmond. While the rest of our characters are obstinate fanatics, he's pretty much the only one who's opinions makes proper sense. It almost hurts to argue against him IC. But I must admit I smiled while reading that, too.))
Back to top Go down
Kelmith

Kelmith

PostSubject: Re: Kelmith's writings...   Kelmith's writings... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 8:17 pm

Raven's Journal, page thirty-four.

The Raven's Nest

26.02 - 04:10

Dammit. Teorius attacked me due to his idiocy and lack of ability to obey. Still, I attacked him for that. Guess this is how Citreola felt.

But whatever, he's an idiot. Lea found me, and called that oversized elf to heal me. He did a good job, though I should've been calm for a while. No fighting or screwing for me... if I obey him, that is.

Well, anyway. I wanted to take a walk and he offered to accompany me. It didn't do any extra damage, but guess who we meet while walking in the woods? Our good friends from the Scarlet Onslaught! Yeah, both of us being strong... we managed to fight them away. I woulda chased down the pussies if I was in the condition. Buut... we had a little accident. Coilean tried some spell on the enemy boss before they retreated. Something that messes with mind, he's very good with minds. But, he got hit at a critical time, and his spell backfired. Next thing I knew after the fight being over... was that he tried to kill me, accusing me for a murder-attempt on him. Had no choice but to knock him out cold. I healed him, and chained him up to my inn room in the Gallow's. Sarah and Cloudy appearently took care of him. He seems to have lost memory, but if it returns, and the spell is still affecting, he'd come at my throat again.

So... I'm just gonna have them observe for now. I'm sorry that it came to this, I just gotta hope Lea and the rest believe my words.
Back to top Go down
Kelmith

Kelmith

PostSubject: Re: Kelmith's writings...   Kelmith's writings... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 2:42 am

To-do list:

Snatch my journal back
Find a ring
Find Cloudy's new home
Avoid contact with apothecaries
Send Zargath for a chat
Ask Sarah to spy on them
Survive
Back to top Go down
Kelmith

Kelmith

PostSubject: Re: Kelmith's writings...   Kelmith's writings... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 12:04 am

To do list:

Snatch my journal back
Find a ring
Find Cloudy's new home sorta
Avoid contact with Apothecaries
Send Zargath for a chat
Ask Sarah to spy on them
Survive

Nicely done, angel.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Raven's Journal, page thirty-five.

The Raven's Nest

07.03 - 22:53

So I got my journal back. It wasn't burned after all. Lea actually returned it. When I went to grab it however, someone tried to assassinate me with some enchanted spear through the window. I still gotta figure out who did it, I'm returning to duty tomorrow anyway.

Well, woulda died if Lea didn't risk herself to save me. Yeah, I dunno why she did it... but she did. Dammit, I don't know what to think anymore. She's sucking the stick of my worst enemy and I should be grateful. Though, maybe it's like she said. Only wanted the department head to survive.

In other news, Cloudy left. And I think it was a good decision. She joined this... Academy of some sorts. They don't usually take undead in. Buuut... it's a good place for her to study I guess. And I just want her to be happy. To be honest, she shoulda left the Apothecarium long ago. It's not good for her.

AND I proposed to Hetty properly this one day. I really don't want a big crowd to be there though. Just few of the most important peeps. Cloudy, Larkall, Ami, Zargath, Jaeni, Sarah... works fine. More might be added. But we're gonna be modest. Very good thing in all aspects. I don't want a big crowd to see me there looking like a penguin.
Back to top Go down
Kelmith

Kelmith

PostSubject: Re: Kelmith's writings...   Kelmith's writings... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 6:32 pm

Raven's journal, page thirty-six.

The temple of the damned.

30.05 - 19:03

I dunno how we managed it, but we escaped. Well... most of us. The rest got a few extra buttholes.

No contact to anybody... I wonder if I'm officially marked deep-sixed for good while I was imprisoned BY A FUCKING REBELLIOUS EREDAR LORD! Seriously, I haven't hated Razannar more than this. Never. Cloudy must be worried shitless. And I'm worried about her. But I need to ask Zargath or Sarah to go to her first. I don't want her to see me like this. I've never been this busted since Arthas burned Stratholme.

There are moments when you just hate everything that exists. I had one, but then I remembered the one thing I could never hate...
Back to top Go down
Kelmith

Kelmith

PostSubject: Re: Kelmith's writings...   Kelmith's writings... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 8:28 pm

Raven's Journal, page thirty-seven

The Raven's Nest

02.06 - 20:17

Well, turns out Hetty's an utter bitch all of a sudden. She tried convincing Cloudy that I raped Neivra... and she believed it.

Fortunately, I was able to get her back to senses. Poor her... Bearach died while I was away. To be honest, I'm quite happy with that... but she's taken it pretty harshly. She's been very alone, and... well... living through hell multiple times. I won't even try to write it all here.

Al's off my "Black List of urgent needs to kill people" for now, when I heard about him healing Cloudy's leg. Can't say the same about Hetty though... she's the newest entry. She tried to turn my sister against me. That's unforgivable.

But I'm there for Cloudy now... I really hope she finds the force to bring herself together. It'd be a shame to lose all that strength that she had obtained through the times in the Apothecarium and the Academy.

*a black bordered list of names lay between the pages*

LeannĂ¡n Halliwell
Bearach Blackaxe
Gorgothor La'Vey
Razannar
Porkar Deathchanter
The fat bloodsail tauren (for some reason alive again)
Dathran
Darsolenew Duskmantle
Rebekka Citreola (cancelled)
Felucia Black
Matthew
Taniel
Alastier Theraesis (cancelled)
Eddey
Desmond Hodges
Hetty Theraesis

Last edited by Kelmith on Sun Jun 06, 2010 8:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Vraenesha

PostSubject: Re: Kelmith's writings...   Kelmith's writings... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 11:24 pm

Kelmith wrote:

LeannĂ¡n Halliwell ?
Bearach Blackaxe
Gorgothor La'Vey
Razannar
Porkar Deathchanter
The fat bloodsail tauren (for some reason alive again)
Dathran
Darsolenew Duskmantle
Rebekka Citreola (cancelled)
Felucia Black
Matthew
Taniel
Alastier Theraesis (cancelled)
Eddey
Desmond Hodges
Hetty Theraesis

(( WHUT?

Last edited by Vraenesha on Thu Jun 03, 2010 4:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rebekka

Rebekka

PostSubject: Re: Kelmith's writings...   Kelmith's writings... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 6:33 am

((Oh yay I was cancelled! xD I live to see another day Wink ))
Back to top Go down
Kelmith

Kelmith

PostSubject: Re: Kelmith's writings...   Kelmith's writings... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 5:26 pm

(( Kelm just thinks Bekksie ain't worth the effort. And Vrae... Kelmith doesn't have the hots for Fellie, although someone might've told you Very Happy ))

(( WHY is Fellie on the list? Because Kelmith thinks she's annoying. That's all reason he thinks he needs tongue SHe's actually been on the list for quite long ))
Back to top Go down
Vraenesha

PostSubject: Re: Kelmith's writings...   Kelmith's writings... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 8:58 pm

Kelmith wrote:
(( Kelm just thinks Bekksie ain't worth the effort. And Vrae... Kelmith doesn't have the hots for Fellie, although someone might've told you Very Happy ))

((Awh.

Kelmith wrote:

(( WHY is Fellie on the list? Because Kelmith thinks she's annoying. That's all reason he thinks he needs tongue SHe's actually been on the list for quite long ))

((Well, danm him.
Back to top Go down
Kelmith

Kelmith

PostSubject: Re: Kelmith's writings...   Kelmith's writings... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 9:55 pm

*the new entry in Kelmith's black list*

Tristan Rockriver
Back to top Go down
Lea

Lea

PostSubject: Re: Kelmith's writings...   Kelmith's writings... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 3:44 pm

Kelmith wrote:

Tristan Rockriver

(( Quit listin' people! D: This feels like a competition.. And whats up with the "?" on Lea? Surprised ))
Back to top Go down
Kelmith

Kelmith

PostSubject: Re: Kelmith's writings...   Kelmith's writings... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 8:40 pm

(( It got removed due to the last conversation Razz
Back to top Go down
Tristan / Nakasu

Tristan / Nakasu

PostSubject: Re: Kelmith's writings...   Kelmith's writings... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 8:02 am

Kelmith wrote:

Tristan Rockriver

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

Seems i have to upgrade the jacket yet again ._. Poor Tris.
Back to top Go down
Kelmith

Kelmith

PostSubject: Re: Kelmith's writings...   Kelmith's writings... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 1:00 pm

*new entry on the black list* Darwin Netherforce (for some reason still alive)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kelmith's writings...   Kelmith's writings... - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kelmith's writings...
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Apothecarium :: In Character Boards :: The Lab-
Jump to: