Apothecarium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Apothecarium guild forums!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Final Night!

Go down 
+2
Hainricht
Grand Master Duskmantle
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Grand Master Duskmantle

The Final Night! Empty
PostSubject: The Final Night!   The Final Night! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 3:58 pm

Tonight is the last night I call you all to come together: ONE FINAL TIME.
I don't care if you've left the Guild, I don't care if you've left the server, I don't care if your house is on fire.
Just turn up: 20:00 (Realm-Time), Wyrmrest Temple (Yes-there-will-be-summons!).

http://forums.wow-europe.com/thread.html?topicId=12899880714&postId=131437330016&sid=1#29
That thread has got all the details.

Prepare for a final night of RP as a team, and with the rest of the Horde AND Alliance watching closely, as we honour those who lost their lives to the Scourge, a subject close to all our characters, and celebrate victory over the Lich King.

If you miss it, you miss the final opportunity to enjoy what we are now, do not expect sympathy. If you attend, I can promise one final blast of great RP, like the good ol' days, with more to come in July.

So please: role an alt' if necessary, come on another character, come on your Grandma's laptop. I don't care how you manage it, if you're reading this - it is imperative you are online for a great event at 20:00 tonight.

I -will- see you there, don't let us all down, don't let us end on a low. Let us end together, for now, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Hainricht

Hainricht

The Final Night! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Final Night!   The Final Night! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 4:26 pm

Quote :
If you miss it, you miss the final opportunity to enjoy what we are now, do not expect sympathy

Speaking as someone who very nearly missed this, not cool man.

Speaking as someone who is actually making it despite a myriad of IRL problems, I will personally round up everyone who did manage to attend, then I will find and lynch everyone I didn't see at this event.
Back to top Go down
Rebekka

Rebekka

The Final Night! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Final Night!   The Final Night! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 6:32 pm

You know what Darsy, I don't like that condescending tone of yours. I have an essay to write, I really must do it tonight, I'm sorry, but school goes before WoW. I thought you'd understand.

NO OF COURSE I WAS KIDDING. I WOULDN'T MISS THIS FOR ANYTHING IN THE WORLD. <3
Back to top Go down
Grand Master Duskmantle

The Final Night! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Final Night!   The Final Night! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 1:12 am

Rebekka wrote:
I thought you'd understand.

lol
Back to top Go down
geriand

geriand

The Final Night! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Final Night!   The Final Night! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 1:49 am

I think my Pokemon excuse went quite well here actually.
Again many apologies. It was a major date fail, I could have sworn the 11th was a Monday.
Back to top Go down
Rebekka

Rebekka

The Final Night! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Final Night!   The Final Night! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 7:36 am

This was... well, I don't even have words for it. As usual, it's hard for me to RP Rebekka at such a big event, but I still got a lot of absolutely awesome RP out of it. But just being there, feeling the atmosphere, that would have been enough. It was so beautiful, and I was so sentimental, and just wanted to hug you all.

It's been some awesome months. And I bet we will be just as awesome after the break. <3
Back to top Go down
Rebekka

Rebekka

The Final Night! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Final Night!   The Final Night! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 11:26 pm

I put together some of the screenshots in a movie, it can be found here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BZx95Y3hv5g
Back to top Go down
Claudine

Claudine

The Final Night! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Final Night!   The Final Night! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 11:51 am

...now I feel awful for not being there Q____Q...
Back to top Go down
Lea

Lea

The Final Night! Empty
PostSubject: awww<3   The Final Night! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 2:29 pm

Lovely film! Wish i could have come :/ But you know i love you anyway ;D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Final Night! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Final Night!   The Final Night! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Final Night!