Apothecarium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Apothecarium guild forums!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

IMPORTANT NOTICE to all Apothecarium personell.

Go down 
+6
Anthraxius
Rebekka
Anthorius
Kelmith
Lea
Bearach
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Bearach

Bearach

IMPORTANT NOTICE to all Apothecarium personell. Empty
PostSubject: IMPORTANT NOTICE to all Apothecarium personell.   IMPORTANT NOTICE to all Apothecarium personell. I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 11:05 pm

<A large parchement is pinned onto a wall of the Apothecarium>

Her words Echoed through my head, even before my wife spoke to me.

''If you think you can it, then fine you can do it all by yourselves!''

She said as Miss Halliwell left the room arms raised her paper flying everywhere.

And so I do. From this day onwards, I am putting aside part of my Power as High Executor, to instead bring a swift and relentless justice to the Apothecarium.

From this day onwards, Bearach Blackaxe is the Law, Judge and Executioner.

To show my good faith in this matter, I am Forcing everyone to drop their charges as of now. Including my own accusations of La'vey. I am also never accusing anyone professionally ever again.

However, I am hereby also declaring and forcing anyone who disagrees, to abide by the new Law of the Apothecarium.
All things will continues as before with the exception that I, Bearach Blackaxe, Relinquish my power to accuse and prosecute, instead taking a different standpoint, which I will take responsibly and with logic. I will deem who is guilty of what, with what evidence, Trials are a thing of the past, All proof will be passed to me, I will make a verdict and exact it upon those who are deserving of it. All of this will only happen after it has been approved by the person above me, the Overseer, Desmond Hodges.

I am frustrated that it has had to come to this, we are not overgrown homocidal children.

P.S Anyone who agrees to this, is to write their name onto this parchment.

Signed: High Executor Bearach Blackaxe, First of the Senior Apothecaries.

<There are vacent spots for Signatures below his own name>
Back to top Go down
Lea

Lea

PostSubject: LOL))   IMPORTANT NOTICE to all Apothecarium personell. I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 11:16 pm

I think you got my comment wrong, as i refered to fixing the dispute between you and Gorg.. ))
Back to top Go down
Kelmith

Kelmith

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT NOTICE to all Apothecarium personell.   IMPORTANT NOTICE to all Apothecarium personell. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 12:06 am

The Crimson Raven read the parchment and grinned in approvement.

"Showoff motherfucker." he said and shook his head. He jabbed his sharp fingertip in his throat and soaked it in his rotting flesh. Using the green fluid and the fingertip, he wrote...

Kelmith

"A clean table huh? Well, my black list ain't changing. Sorry Teddybear." he said and strode off.

"Halliwhore can just say whatever she wants to. This is a new beginning." he muttered, jumping on the oversized undead dog with black and brown fur.

"Let's go home, Smerry. I have made my comeback."
Back to top Go down
Anthorius

Anthorius

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT NOTICE to all Apothecarium personell.   IMPORTANT NOTICE to all Apothecarium personell. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 12:43 am

Anthorius stops for a short moment to take a quick look at the parchment and chuckles quietly.

"Like he's any better then the rest.. This will end up with a lot of broken bones and buried Apothecaries." He moves on towards the exit of the hall. "The Shores of Tirisfal look awfully good this time of the year."
Back to top Go down
Rebekka

Rebekka

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT NOTICE to all Apothecarium personell.   IMPORTANT NOTICE to all Apothecarium personell. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 8:12 am

<In a straggeling handwriting, this message can be read underneath Kelmith's name.>

Good luck with This, You Big Fat Monkey. I dun'care if you think You're Some kind of God, You'll be Visiting my Soup Pot anyway!
Back to top Go down
Anthraxius

Anthraxius

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT NOTICE to all Apothecarium personell.   IMPORTANT NOTICE to all Apothecarium personell. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 12:18 pm

Anthraxius looked at the parchment and scratched his beard.

"Hmmm, sounds fair enough"

Using a quill and ink produced from one of the pouches habitually festooning his belt, Anthraxius signs his name in large loopy lettering.
Back to top Go down
Tristan / Nakasu

Tristan / Nakasu

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT NOTICE to all Apothecarium personell.   IMPORTANT NOTICE to all Apothecarium personell. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 4:30 pm

Tristan peered at the parchment and lighted a tobacca, quickly beginning to smoke, whilst keeping his eyes on the parchment. He then began to chuckle and quickly wrote his name on the parchment with an elegant ink pen, and turned away, walking away.

''He can be the law, but i will be the detective, will allways be!''
Back to top Go down
Hetty

Hetty

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT NOTICE to all Apothecarium personell.   IMPORTANT NOTICE to all Apothecarium personell. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 11:47 am

Hetty stopped to give a peer at the parchment before letting out an almost inaudible sigh, she reaches into her bags, smiling as she runs a claw over the crystal she was given and takes out a quill, gently signing her name near the rest of the names and then puts it away, eyeing the parchment again.

"Should do, now..I should go collect those things."

She turns away and wanders off.
Back to top Go down
Turge

Turge

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT NOTICE to all Apothecarium personell.   IMPORTANT NOTICE to all Apothecarium personell. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 3:21 pm

A man with a dark hat, and a long black trenchcoat, walks to the poster. He looks at the post, takes his cigar off his mouth, and grunts.

"Bastard."
Back to top Go down
Claudine

Claudine

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT NOTICE to all Apothecarium personell.   IMPORTANT NOTICE to all Apothecarium personell. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 5:30 pm

Claudine sneaked out of the storage, where she had been gathering the rest of her undone personal projects, wishing not to be seen or especially paid attention to.
Her attention was caught by a note in the wall. Adjusting her eyeglasses and reading the note, she shook her head.

"So this is what you have been working on... There is no cure for the foolishness, I suppose"

Glancing over her shoulder, Claudine marched off.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT NOTICE to all Apothecarium personell.   IMPORTANT NOTICE to all Apothecarium personell. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

IMPORTANT NOTICE to all Apothecarium personell.
Page 1 of 1