Apothecarium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Apothecarium guild forums!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Confessions of a idiotic doing

Go down 
+11
Tristan / Nakasu
Turge
Bearach
Lea
Anthraxius
Heikkohermo
Kelmith
Claudine
Vraenesha
Rebekka
Hetty
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Hetty

Hetty

Confessions of a idiotic doing Empty
PostSubject: Confessions of a idiotic doing   Confessions of a idiotic doing I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 5:39 pm

Confess! and then i'll tell you my horrible acting confession..because i'm an idiot Smile

Last edited by Alastier/Hetty on Fri Feb 26, 2010 11:01 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ( I dunno if Al will do this when he gets back.. :S ))
Back to top Go down
Rebekka

Rebekka

PostSubject: Re: Confessions of a idiotic doing   Confessions of a idiotic doing I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 5:49 pm

I once licked a lamppost in the middle of the winter.

Your turn.
Back to top Go down
Vraenesha

PostSubject: Re: Confessions of a idiotic doing   Confessions of a idiotic doing I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 6:45 pm

I once ran straight into a lamp post on an empty, quiet road, on the country side.

Your turn.

Last edited by Vraenesha on Fri Feb 26, 2010 10:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Claudine

Claudine

PostSubject: Re: Confessions of a idiotic doing   Confessions of a idiotic doing I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 8:57 pm

I found myself in men's toilet one day. And it was utterly shocking.
Back to top Go down
Rebekka

Rebekka

PostSubject: Re: Confessions of a idiotic doing   Confessions of a idiotic doing I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 9:22 pm

I once sneaked up to a parked car and then jumped up in front of the side window with an ugly grimace to scare my mother. Too bad it wasn't her car. Even worse - it wasn't empty.

Your turn.
Back to top Go down
Kelmith

Kelmith

PostSubject: Re: Confessions of a idiotic doing   Confessions of a idiotic doing I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 9:27 pm

I was headbanging once, very carelessly. I hit my head to a bookshelf.

There. I bet Lea will laugh her ass off pale
Back to top Go down
Heikkohermo

Heikkohermo

PostSubject: Re: Confessions of a idiotic doing   Confessions of a idiotic doing I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 10:42 pm

I was born.. o.O such idiotic, aint it?
Back to top Go down
http://onicwolf.deviantart.com/
Anthraxius

Anthraxius

PostSubject: Re: Confessions of a idiotic doing   Confessions of a idiotic doing I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 12:16 am

I once did number 2 in the girls toilets in the local rock club while drunk.
Back to top Go down
Vraenesha

PostSubject: Re: Confessions of a idiotic doing   Confessions of a idiotic doing I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 10:25 am

Claudine wrote:
I found myself in men's toilet one day. And it was utterly shocking.

I agree.
Back to top Go down
Lea

Lea

PostSubject: Oh noes!   Confessions of a idiotic doing I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 1:59 pm

I once showed my breasts to everyone at a party... And I talked really loudly about me and my bf's sexlife, and my mom was there because she had come to pick me up.. But as a result, she had to wait for a hour while I made a fool out of myself.. I BLAME VODKA!! D:

And yes Kelmith, I laughed xD
Back to top Go down
Vraenesha

PostSubject: Re: Confessions of a idiotic doing   Confessions of a idiotic doing I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 5:51 pm

I laughed at Kel too.
And Lea, that's just omg. Why would you do that, even when drunk? o_o
Back to top Go down
Bearach

Bearach

PostSubject: Re: Confessions of a idiotic doing   Confessions of a idiotic doing I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 8:39 pm

I fell in love with a girl that lives 1200 miles away from me, speaks a different language and i'm planning on moving there with her with no real work experience, education or money, while also not speaking the language yet.

Now how much more stupid can it get?
Back to top Go down
Turge

Turge

PostSubject: Re: Confessions of a idiotic doing   Confessions of a idiotic doing I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 5:32 pm

Lea could do the same on these forums :>
Back to top Go down
Lea

Lea

PostSubject: Re: Confessions of a idiotic doing   Confessions of a idiotic doing I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 5:37 pm

Vraenesha wrote:
I laughed at Kel too.
And Lea, that's just omg. Why would you do that, even when drunk? o_o

Oh you know me.. Free-mouthed :p
Back to top Go down
Tristan / Nakasu

Tristan / Nakasu

PostSubject: Re: Confessions of a idiotic doing   Confessions of a idiotic doing I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 12:10 pm

^^ Thats why i'm an absolutist..Holy crap what a tale... 8 D

about myself..There was a time when even i was retarded with Tractors, and, well, i drove over my fathers friends car with it. 8 D..

I wuz 5 years old ;<

Bear: Becuz Finland 's assum'.
Back to top Go down
Herbert / Glidefedt

Herbert / Glidefedt

PostSubject: Re: Confessions of a idiotic doing   Confessions of a idiotic doing I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 3:50 pm

Well, I walked straight into the women's lockerroom at gym last month, some nab had changed the tag to Men instead of Women, walked straight in and spinned around and quickly out Very Happy They didn't realise I entered until 3 seconds later.

Oh yeh, and I cut WoW into my arm with a needle 2 weeks ago,still got the would and have been taking penicilin :0 Guess I'm the biggest idiot here?
Back to top Go down
Vraenesha

PostSubject: Re: Confessions of a idiotic doing   Confessions of a idiotic doing I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 12:53 am

I once made a male belf, shadowhunter with the sole purpose of killing all life on Azeroth and beyond!!!11111... Please don't read this.

Herbert / Glidefedt wrote:
Oh yeh, and I cut WoW into my arm with a needle 2 weeks ago,still got the would and have been taking penicilin :0
Kinda cool... Shows your devotion and all.
Back to top Go down
Herbert / Glidefedt

Herbert / Glidefedt

PostSubject: Re: Confessions of a idiotic doing   Confessions of a idiotic doing I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 1:08 pm

[/quote]
Kinda cool... Shows your devotion and all.[/quote]

Yarp, It's kinda healed now, but got a WoW scar on my arm : D That's dedication folks, and risking death by blood poisoning (which I pretty much got, I blame the dirty needle!) And my doc didn't really care about it, he just looked at it and said "Well.. I guess it's okay since you're still young and experimenting" 0_0
Back to top Go down
Hainricht

Hainricht

PostSubject: Re: Confessions of a idiotic doing   Confessions of a idiotic doing I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 2:13 pm

No offense dude, but it isn't "dedication" it's uh... well it's pretty damn stupid. There are better ways of getting attention.
Back to top Go down
Tristan / Nakasu

Tristan / Nakasu

PostSubject: Re: Confessions of a idiotic doing   Confessions of a idiotic doing I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 3:10 pm

Today i failed at school..big time..8 D

We were inside the school, waiting to get in class, then these two friends of mine knock themselves against the wall, i said that make way and yelled ''I'm the juggernaut, bi-'' i managed to yell until crashed on the wall and..well...8 D It broke. It cracked in half ((The wall was thin wood, due that it had been broken by the same reason two years ago.!) We ofc lol'd, but, i needed to help repairing the wall. I missed my art lessons becouse of fixing the wall (( We just ripped of the broken wood and placed new wood over it, nailed it and then placed a spare plastic wall part on it, which covers it for now. Very Happy

It was my biggest fail after the tractor thing.
Back to top Go down
Herbert / Glidefedt

Herbert / Glidefedt

PostSubject: Re: Confessions of a idiotic doing   Confessions of a idiotic doing I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 9:40 pm

Probadly, but we've all done very dumb things, i just cut my arm and got an infection, atleast it's not broken for a 5th time Smile
Back to top Go down
Juneau

Juneau

PostSubject: Re: Confessions of a idiotic doing   Confessions of a idiotic doing I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 6:30 pm

Once, when I was about 13, doing this lifeguard programme at my school. I was in the toilet and I had this packet-tube of smarties, well anyway I went to clean my hands so I put the smarties tube between my teeth. Now, the cap of the smarties tube was conviniently shaped to fit perfectly around my wind pipe, so when I breathed in, I managed to get the lid stuck - in my wind pipe. Consequently I nearly choked, I just managed to self-beat my stomach into blowing the cap out. From then on, I've never taken a smarties packet into a toilet before.
Back to top Go down
LARKALL

LARKALL

PostSubject: Re: Confessions of a idiotic doing   Confessions of a idiotic doing I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 6:33 pm

Haha! Naw, I've done stuff like that but nothing has hurt more than doing my flies up a little too first. I cry when that happens. Also, when I was 14, I did a jackass video with some of my friends, this included; licking a Macdonald's toilet seat, diving out of a window onto a trampoline, diving in the Thames during mid winter and shouting "pikeys" in a caravan park. All of these hurt or gave me some sort of illness (luckily not ecoli) and made my mother extremely infuriated. I personally thought it was hysterically funny (my friend shaved his head).
Back to top Go down
LARKALL

LARKALL

PostSubject: Re: Confessions of a idiotic doing   Confessions of a idiotic doing I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 6:47 pm

Anthraxius wrote:
I once did number 2 in the girls toilets in the local rock club while drunk.

Atleast you had toilet paper! Imagine that!
Back to top Go down
Juneau

Juneau

PostSubject: Re: Confessions of a idiotic doing   Confessions of a idiotic doing I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 6:51 pm

I licked your brother's face at your party, Larkall. I wonder what he put in those 5 gin n' tonics.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Confessions of a idiotic doing   Confessions of a idiotic doing I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Confessions of a idiotic doing
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Apothecarium :: Out of Character-
Jump to: