Apothecarium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Apothecarium guild forums!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bearach's Valentine's story.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bearach

Bearach

Bearach's Valentine's story. Empty
PostSubject: Bearach's Valentine's story.   Bearach's Valentine's story. I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 12:32 am

Tags: [Long][WIP][Romance][Gore, Lots of it]

A prelude.

Bearach’s Valentine

7th of February, 5th year of Awakening.
Cold, they said. It was cold up in New Agamand Aperantly. Long had I forgotten what cold was or what feeling the chill of the howling wind on my cheeks felt. Sometimes I longed for the smell of grass or the colour of rainbows, but long since had those desires passed away. My desires returned recently though. The longing for love, feeling, touch have been sparked again. This is no work of the plague of passion that has gripped the lands, I am Immune to such things luckily. My preparations are complete on this day, all I need now is a suitable host for my most exclusive gift for the one person I have liked, loved and kissed after my dark rebirth.

Where the light has forsaken me, in damnation she take me, my lady of the dark embrace me.

Last edited by Bearach on Sun Feb 14, 2010 9:25 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Bearach

Bearach

PostSubject: Chapter 1, Alex.   Bearach's Valentine's story. I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 1:02 am

9th of February two months after the scourge have risen and Arthas has Killed his father.

‘’Alex Axlegrind, 21 years old, A to be spouse and a child well on its way, you are aware that your Samatha is a mage in the crusade, don’t you? ‘’

Alex nods.

‘’That is why I am joining the crusade, so I may work together with my love and raise our children together for the light.’’
I will never forget that day, even though those days have long since passed and I am now already scarlet commander, I still remember the day I joined the crusade as a raw recruit, nothing more than cannon fodder in their eyes, the scourge was strong in lordareon and we were going to cleanse it. It had not taken me long to rise through the ranks to luitenant, that is when my first child was born, my son. Marcerr Axlegrind. Me and Sam were happy as could be, even though we were besieged in the monastery. In the ensuing battle to protect our farmsteads north of Lifeknell from disaster our noble commander fell in battle, and as I was the highest ranking officer, I had to take charge of the defenses.
We held, be it for pure luck or tactic wisdom, I can’t recall from the hectic battle.

However when we returned to the monastery I received a blessing of Whitemane herself, never had I been bestowed with such an honor. She told me I showed potential and I should aspire for a permanent Commander one day…

That day is Today. 2nd of February, five years later.
I am to be promoted. After the hardships, toil, The death of both Renault Mograine and Whitemane, The departure of Abbendis to the north with her new scarlet onslaught, and the news of her death in Northrend by the vile forsaken. Despite all this I was happy. My wife had given birth to a beautifull baby girl a year before and she had started speaking, so early, just like her mom. Trilly and Mercerr, Mercerr had started learning the basics of swordplay from me already and he was growing to be a steadfast champion of the light! Nothing could ruin it anymore… or so I thought… I was stationed at an important guard tower near Hearthglen and then…

Last edited by Bearach on Sun Feb 14, 2010 9:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bearach

Bearach

PostSubject: Re: Bearach's Valentine's story.   Bearach's Valentine's story. I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 8:49 pm

3rd of February, 5 years after Awakening.
Death, is what I caused. Nothing lives in the Lumber mill. I gathered their shattered corpses into a large pile, which I consumed, leaving nothing but bone and bloody entrails all around the mill, it was scarlet… of blood. The heads on spikes outside, almost fifty of them. A massacre, innocent men and women for all they knew, murderers, torturers for what I know, I am the justice of the grave in these lands, an unstoppable machine of death that leaves nothing to waste. My final passages from life into death have been completed, my plan is starting to bear fruits. Shadow will embrace me soon enough, but I shall not return it’s affection.

My plan is simple, I am taking my vengeance. My vengeance shall be swift and unnerving. What that plan is… is to make out of him what he hates the most… who he is I don’t know yet, but what I do know is that I hate him and all of his misbegotten kind for what they did to me. The endless torture, the agony, the Corruption. They made me to what I am, now I am making what I want to be with the cost of their lives, I look upon the severed heads in twisted postures and laugh at the misfortune that these scarlet crusaders have brought upon themselves, a lure to a much bigger and worse prey…

Where the Light shows mercy, Compassion, the shadow shows death and destruction a balance therein is not possible.
Back to top Go down
Bearach

Bearach

PostSubject: Alex's   Bearach's Valentine's story. I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 8:53 pm

Me and my newly commandeered men had heard the summons from the Hearthglen Lumbermill and so we headed there, when we arrived my innards churned at the massacre that had been enacted there. Some of my men couldn’t hold on to the contents of their stomachs and hurried for the trees.
The horror inside was unbelievable, the very ceiling seemed to be dripping with blood and the bones of all the slain laid on a heap, entrails, most notably long lengths of Bowels spread from the pile in a strange pattern, we headed outside via the other entrance to find why there were no skulls in the heap..

These men, Some of them I knew from the days I was only a rookie, their twisted faces in grins and agony brought tears to my eyes, I wondered to myself what horror could have done this? Methodical and ruthless, no scourge for certain.

We reported to the Scarlet High Commander recently put in seat after the infiltration of the Forsaken that assassinated the previous one… I did not know either of their names, luckily, though they were the ones to give me orders. Never did I know the ruthlessness of him. As he sent my men to burn the lumber mill which was ‘infected’ now apparently. I returned home, on the outskirts of Hearthglen, the High commander had given me time to reflect on what had happened.
Back to top Go down
Bearach

Bearach

PostSubject: Re: Bearach's Valentine's story.   Bearach's Valentine's story. I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 9:56 pm

8th of February, 5 years after Awakening.

High Inquisitor Bologor. Is his name he who made me, killed me, tortured me. Even after my death ‘Dathoran’ needed a ‘word’ with me, I died with honor, or so it says in this scripture, I was a man of honor maddened by the grief of my slain family. How wrong he was, I know not what he did to me, but it was he who turned me into the unstoppable fighting force I now am

The death of those Oposing me have driven me ever closer to Ascension shadows had started to attach to me, the features I still had have since blurred and my voice has dilated and doubled to a point where I need to focus to be able to speak normally.
I needed to Speak to Miss Black, I found her, as I ordered in the Undercity.

‘’Miss Black, I need a word with you.’’

I stand with my face away from her not to give her any hints of my current situation.

‘’Yes?’’

‘’Are you skilled with Embalming the bodies of the recently deceased?’’

‘’Yes, but why would you care?’’

I turned around to show her my appearance.

‘’I am going to bring you a body, and You are animating it for me.’’

‘’Okay, but why would you wish for such a thing? Oh I see… a Plaything?’’

I chuckle lowly.

‘’As you can see, I am Ascending to the Shadows.’’

‘’So?’’

‘’This means I can take over a body with the strength of my soul, if I produce enough willpower for it.’’

‘’You aren’t planning on taking over Duskmantle are you?’’

I sigh at her ignorance and cover my face with my palm.

‘’Of course not, I am going to bring you a body and you will embalm that for me to use.’’

‘’Yes Sir!’’

She says and continues with her work.

Soon my plan will be enacted… but first I need to ascend fully.

In the Cold darkness of death the only solace is the suffering of the living.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bearach's Valentine's story.   Bearach's Valentine's story. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bearach's Valentine's story.
Page 1 of 1