Apothecarium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Apothecarium guild forums!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The logs of merdoon

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Merdoon

Merdoon

Location : Screw that, i got the most colorful avatar on this page.

The logs of merdoon Empty
PostSubject: The logs of merdoon   The logs of merdoon I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 5:40 pm

I found my old logbook in one of my old robes. i thought i woud share it so i dont have to keep my mortal life secrets anymore.

(( please report any wrong speling. im from sweden and my keyboard is crap ))
Back to top Go down
Merdoon

Merdoon

PostSubject: Day one: the training is done   The logs of merdoon I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 5:45 pm

Day one

Dear log.
i got you for finish of my training. oh what fun, i can finaly cast a bal of fire without burning my robe, and i can make a solid sheild of ice without geting any frostburns...most of the time.
im being sent to the academy in stormwind for further training. i will be joined by other mages and wizards all over the eastern kingdoms. wish me luck
Theres another day tomorow log.
Back to top Go down
Merdoon

Merdoon

PostSubject: Day two: the journey   The logs of merdoon I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 5:59 pm

Dear log
The journey was terrible i was stuffed in with alot of other mage students in a small wagon and then sent of to stormwind. during the trip another one of the students, a female preist, started to mind controll the others in the wagon. she anoyed me... i shot a fireball to her face and she got grave burnwounds. i was straped on the roof of the wagon and they said that: a mage is not intended to inflict pain to others. thats the ways of a warlock. ive never seen a warlock before, thay say that their corupted by the evil "fel" powers or something.
while i was on the roof i tried to lit a bird on fire without using my hands, we were ambushed by some bandits.
i did not
get a good look of them but they killed every one inside, not that im complaining. after they left with all of their money i burn myself loose. i searched the bodies for anything fun, theyre not going to use it anymore anyway.
i found a book in one of the teachers bags: The coruptive powers of fel and the shadows. i quickly shoved the book down my own bag and started to walk to stormwind, the corpses started to give away a foul but yet arousing smell. i made my way halfay and im now residing in a small town east of stormwind. i intend to read the rest of the book i found when im done writing this. good night log
Tomorows a new day.
Back to top Go down
Merdoon

Merdoon

PostSubject: Day three: the ways of the academy   The logs of merdoon I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 6:08 pm

Dear log.
i started at the academy today. they wonderd what happend to the other students and i said what happend.
they wounderd why i was still alive. i coud not tell them about the "fire ball acident" so i said i fled into the woods when they attaked. they did not really belive me, but they let me in anyway, i guess they need more students after this. the classes here bore me, they only explain the most common of spells like summoning food and drink, how dull. ive been reading alot more of this book i found. i must search for more books about this "fel" energi it speaks about. ive been wondering about witch other course i shoud go. im thinking about alchemy and engineering. good night log.
Tomorow is another day.
Back to top Go down
Merdoon

Merdoon

PostSubject: Day four: the library   The logs of merdoon I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 6:16 pm

Dear log
Today after alchemy class i made my way to the library, it was the bigest keep of books and tombs ive ever seen.
i asked pone of the mages there about books of fel, he gave me a whack with his can and asked where i learned about this. he gave me the old "warlocks is corrupted and evil" lecture. what a fool he did not know what he speaks about, he clearly never read anything about fel energis and warlocks. i was kicked out of the library and did not have permission to enter until m mind was cleansed of the idea of learnign fel magics.
i think he told the other higher ranked mages because they now keep an steardy eye on me. im afraid they will find the book i have in my keeping. i will haf to burn it. Good night log
Tomorow is another day.
Back to top Go down
Merdoon

Merdoon

PostSubject: Day five: the knowledge of the warlocks   The logs of merdoon I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 6:21 pm

Dear log
in alchemist class today i learned about a "potion of invisibility". it will be perfect for me to use to sneak into the library. after i shock a curios gnome mage of my back, ugh i hate gnomes, i used my potion i "borrowed" from class and snok into the library. i found tons of books in the back about fel energi. but i can not keep them in my dorms, oh no they will find them there. i read so many of the pages i coud before i left. the knowledge of the fel overwelmed me and i coud barley walk straight. i tried to burn the old book wich i now have read trough and trough, it dod not work, the flames jus liked the books cover until they were sucked in to it. i must be more to this book then i know of. i will find out about it. good night log.
Tomorow is another day
Back to top Go down
Merdoon

Merdoon

PostSubject: Day six: the keeping   The logs of merdoon I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 6:23 pm

ive not ime to chat log im up to my ears in work with hiding and transporting all the books from the library. i think the other teachers is on to me. but they cannot stop me now.
Back to top Go down
Merdoon

Merdoon

PostSubject: Day seven : the happening   The logs of merdoon I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 6:28 pm

Dear log
Im now safe with my books. a secret hatch in my dorms to a under ground "basement part" was the perfect place. ive read almost all of them and im now ready. i can now under stand all of the fel energies, im even powerful enough to summon a demon from the nethers. does this make me a.... warlock? i dont se any coruption in this i only se power and undertanding. the other mages are just fools. they cannot stop me now NO ONE CAN. i think i just heard something. probably just a rat or somethi ((the rest of the page is riped and soaked with dryed blood))
Back to top Go down
Merdoon

Merdoon

PostSubject: Day:314 The come back   The logs of merdoon I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 6:40 pm

Dear log
Im happy to see you again. you will not belive what has happend. when i last wrote in you i was taken by the oter mages. they knew about my books and my interest in fel energi and raided the secret door. i was acused for being a warlock and a the killing of the reast of my class i came with. i manedge to use one of the dynamites i made in the engineering course to escape. i fled to the woods and stayed there for a couple of nights. then i snok back into storwind and started to train my warlockism. ive come far into my research and found a way to summon armies of demons at once.i need to capture some thing with a soul big enough to hold the most powerful of demons.humans,dwarfes and gnomes will do, those night elfs is to unknown. then feed the a speacial elixir that will decay their spirits and mind but keep their soul hollow. after that i will need to make a circle of "dfarcosdlo" a lesser know demon of the nether, place the bodies withc i now call husks in the circle an then cast the spell. if i am right every one of the will turn into a most powerful deomn.if i comand a entire army of them i can take over the rest of stormwind and then only the so called "gods" know what i can do.
ive only got ten of them. i will colect more.
Tomorow is another day.
Back to top Go down
Merdoon

Merdoon

PostSubject: Day ??: the end   The logs of merdoon I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 6:45 pm

Dear log. i sent a young boy that i met trough the bars in my pricion cell to get you. i then murderd him and ate his corpse for nurishment, they dont give me food anymore. Im being kept in prison after they found my hideout.
Im now doomed to starv to death for what ive done. i will soon give up. my bones are frail my stumach is empty and now i think im taking my last breaths of life. i hope.. i hope... i hope they will al pay for th (the rest of the word is just a long line)
Back to top Go down
Merdoon

Merdoon

PostSubject: The end indeed   The logs of merdoon I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 6:47 pm

So thats my story. They thought i was gone, but no... i am back! i will now work my up to my former powers and beyond and take my REVENGE ON THE LIVING. they just wait until then i will server my giver of free will.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The logs of merdoon   The logs of merdoon I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The logs of merdoon
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Apothecarium :: In Character Boards :: Tales of the past-
Jump to: