Apothecarium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Apothecarium guild forums!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

South Park-ize the guild!

Go down 
+2
Rebekka
Turge
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Turge

Turge

South Park-ize the guild! Empty
PostSubject: South Park-ize the guild!   South Park-ize the guild! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 10:48 pm

I got this childish and retarded idea of drawing ourselves in South Park -style, just to let us show ourselves in the comic-ish, and easy way, for people who don't want to show their faces yet, ( I would, and some people have seen it, but my webcam is totally busted, and I can't find my camera. ), and to get another useless topic to fill our forums. Just like I've seen some other guilds do. :>
I was thinking of editing everyone who posts their picture, into one big pic. afro afro Cool
Not everyone has the best photoshop programs, or then just lacks the skill, I took a picture of a South Park character and puked my appearance on it. It even has details, my strong cheekbones, my scar on the cheek ( Got it when I scratched myself as a baby. ), and my un-symmetric and retarded eyes. That came because I got hit by a golf club in the head.
I'll start with South Park-ize the guild! 14tynh1
Back to top Go down
Rebekka

Rebekka

PostSubject: Re: South Park-ize the guild!   South Park-ize the guild! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 11:08 pm

Hehe, cool idea xD I can't be arsed to draw one myself, so I used a online south park character creator. And this is the horrifying result.

South Park-ize the guild! Southp10

(No, those aren't zits, those are freckles :<)

I think it fits quite well xD Long and messy red hair, scarf, stupid grin, horrible overalls. It's a masterpiece.
Back to top Go down
Anthorius

Anthorius

PostSubject: Re: South Park-ize the guild!   South Park-ize the guild! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 1:03 am

South Park-ize the guild! 2gsirma

This one fits me very well at the moment, nothing like a healthy screen-tan.
And meh, I like my blue jeans, black shoes 'n black pullover with a hood I never use.

I look so boring, but meh x.x

And I need a haircut.
Back to top Go down
Anthraxius

Anthraxius

PostSubject: Re: South Park-ize the guild!   South Park-ize the guild! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 5:12 pm

No you dont anth1
Back to top Go down
Claudine

Claudine

PostSubject: Re: South Park-ize the guild!   South Park-ize the guild! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 5:54 pm

South Park-ize the guild! HATSEEEY
Thassme. Well, I will dye my hair the 15th, but that should be pretty much like me.. xD

South Park-ize the guild! Southniki
And this be Bearach!
Back to top Go down
Vraenesha

PostSubject: Re: South Park-ize the guild!   South Park-ize the guild! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 6:47 pm

South Park-ize the guild! Me_lol10

I can't believe you made me do this. Oh, well. This is me!
A lot more messy hair, more tired facial expression... And usually a hat.
Meh.
The clothes are mine, though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: South Park-ize the guild!   South Park-ize the guild! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

South Park-ize the guild!
Page 1 of 1