Apothecarium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Apothecarium guild forums!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A look before now. (Fall of teo short story)

Go down 

You think I should make Teo to prove to be alive and return?
Yes
A look before now. (Fall of teo short story) I_vote_lcap80%A look before now. (Fall of teo short story) I_vote_rcap
 80% [ 8 ]
No
A look before now. (Fall of teo short story) I_vote_lcap20%A look before now. (Fall of teo short story) I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 10

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Teorius

A look before now. (Fall of teo short story) Empty
PostSubject: A look before now. (Fall of teo short story)   A look before now. (Fall of teo short story) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 7:44 pm

(( so, making a short story of what happened before Kel defeated Teo. Comment plox! hope you like it, as I aint a good writer ))

Teorius slowly walked out of the city ruin. He wondered if his plan would work...

Teo remembered yesterday very well, and he had after much thinking reached the point where he understood that there only was one thing that could break the chaos he had created. He had to die.

He had instructed Reklon, he had used the whole night to prepair it all, but was he really ready to set the plan into motion? Teorius wasnt sure all would go as planed, but it was to late to retreat now. He had started it, and he would end it too. Teorius Loaded the things he woul need on his horse and did ride away...

... He looked around. Teorius noticed all his preparations was ready. He grabed his shard. It was time to end this.

"Kevin, I am at Agamand mills, you where to kill me, right?"
Back to top Go down
Teorius

A look before now. (Fall of teo short story) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A look before now. (Fall of teo short story)   A look before now. (Fall of teo short story) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 10:30 pm

Earlier

Teorius finished the last letter. The clock was areally six in the morning, and still a lot to do. Teorius took up the bunch and eft the hiding. He had to find Reklon.

Teorius slowly walked the street towards the sewer entrance. He had payed a mage to get here, but it couldn't be helped. He slowly walked down the sewers to the cantrips and crows. Teorius entered the small room and left the note on the table, then looked around. he hoped no one would steal it....

Teo blinked as he came out of the portal. He was in Shattrath. He wasted no more time and nearly rushed down to the ethereals. "I am here, and I got the money, you let me use your device?" he asked one of the shady beings. The ethereal nodded...

He landed on the boat. He had barely time to prepare the last part, but he had to do it. Teorius placed the device on the floor in the shipwreck and started to leave his message. When he was done. He quickly opened a death gate and entered it. All was ready. Now he had to wait for Kelmith to start the process.. He landed in the undercity and fastly got to his hideout... He had to prepair the last...

(( now we are where the last page ended, please, comments! =P ))
Back to top Go down

A look before now. (Fall of teo short story)
Page 1 of 1