HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

The official "I-am-going-away" thread

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Claudine

Claudine

The official "I-am-going-away" thread Empty
PostSubject: The official "I-am-going-away" thread   The official "I-am-going-away" thread I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 1:03 pm

I dared myself to make one of these, to keep this section clean Very Happy I guess a topic like this would be rather neat to have, anyway.
So, if you're running out of game time, going for a vacation, or simply don't feel like playing, why not post it here so people won't be wailing after you? ;D

--

Well, I will be leaving for an allnighter tonight, and I will be back on Tuesday.
I am not certain if I will be taking my computer with me or if they have any space for mine if I take it anyway. With good luck, I will be online more than before, or not at all. Keep your fingers crossed ;3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lea

Lea

PostSubject: Leaa   The official "I-am-going-away" thread I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 1:33 pm

Good idea Clau :p For my part, i will be more or less in-active this week, i will most likely be on this weekend and next week thoo ;D
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Claudine

Claudine

PostSubject: Re: The official "I-am-going-away" thread   The official "I-am-going-away" thread I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 2:35 am

Yush, now that Bearach-lovely will be coving over today, I (or we, probably) won't be online for about 3 weeks, and IC'ly Claudine and Bear are on a honeymoon, of course ;D
I will keep checking the forums most likely, and hopefully will return after his trip, as soon as possible.

Stay muffinous <3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lea

Lea

PostSubject: <3   The official "I-am-going-away" thread I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 11:46 am

Have a great time! And yes, we will :3

Missu!
x
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Teorius

PostSubject: Re: The official "I-am-going-away" thread   The official "I-am-going-away" thread I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 3:55 pm

Wont be on over the weekend, going to relatives.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Turge

Turge

PostSubject: Re: The official "I-am-going-away" thread   The official "I-am-going-away" thread I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 7:05 pm

Game time ran off, I'll see if I can get some spare money, but I'll propably be off for few weeks.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cergh

Cergh

PostSubject: Re: The official "I-am-going-away" thread   The official "I-am-going-away" thread I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 11:20 am

My internet is fucked up, and I can't log on. I am posting this one from my mom's laptop Very Happy I will call to the company and complain, but we will see when I get the connection back <.<

Thank you Sonera <3

Edit: Lal nevermind, it started to work suddenly XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Anthorius

Anthorius

PostSubject: Re: The official "I-am-going-away" thread   The official "I-am-going-away" thread I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 4:44 pm

Well, I got hacked. And the hacker placed an Authenticator on my account. Sended a mail to Blizzard, sooo... It will be waiting from now on.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Claudine

Claudine

PostSubject: Re: The official "I-am-going-away" thread   The official "I-am-going-away" thread I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 5:21 pm

That sucks, Anth! D: hope it will be fine...!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rebekka

Rebekka

PostSubject: Re: The official "I-am-going-away" thread   The official "I-am-going-away" thread I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 6:10 pm

That sucks. Hard. D': I really, really hope you'll get your account back asap. We'll miss you in-game!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Anthorius

Anthorius

PostSubject: Re: The official "I-am-going-away" thread   The official "I-am-going-away" thread I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 6:28 pm

Heh, thanks Smile Bah,w as looking forward for today's event.. A lot x.x
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Darnam

PostSubject: Re: The official "I-am-going-away" thread   The official "I-am-going-away" thread I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 9:26 pm

i got out of the game time, and i can't buy more.. not before march/april... i hope that i get more money to buy another month ^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lea

Lea

PostSubject: Gone   The official "I-am-going-away" thread I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 9:00 pm

I will be gone for a unknown period. Who knows, a day or a week... Or more.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Turge

Turge

PostSubject: Re: The official "I-am-going-away" thread   The official "I-am-going-away" thread I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 10:21 pm

Come back, Pea! :c
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tristan / Nakasu

Tristan / Nakasu

PostSubject: Re: The official "I-am-going-away" thread   The official "I-am-going-away" thread I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 11:31 pm

I was away for two days becouse some nerds poured coffee over keyboard and messed my net for 2 days! >:R I'll be back tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Teorius

PostSubject: Re: The official "I-am-going-away" thread   The official "I-am-going-away" thread I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 12:58 pm

I'm out, reloading storage of mad ideas, I be back next saturday or sunday.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rebekka

Rebekka

PostSubject: Re: The official "I-am-going-away" thread   The official "I-am-going-away" thread I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 8:11 pm

You might have noticed me whining in guildchat - my computer is turning against me, AGAIN (and this one is only 3 months old, BLEH!). I'll be sending it off for repair, and I don't know how long it'll take before I get back. I might be online sometime before that, but I wouldn't bet on it. You can still reach me here at the forums, of course!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zanthier

Zanthier

PostSubject: Re: The official "I-am-going-away" thread   The official "I-am-going-away" thread I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 8:00 am

*Sniffs* Let me know when you're back!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.freewebs.com/mongoosedreams
Rebekka

Rebekka

PostSubject: Re: The official "I-am-going-away" thread   The official "I-am-going-away" thread I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 10:39 am

Zanthier wrote:
*Sniffs* Let me know when you're back!

Awh, of course! But I don't think I'll be back in at least another week and a half. D':

I miss you guys!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rebekka

Rebekka

PostSubject: Re: The official "I-am-going-away" thread   The official "I-am-going-away" thread I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 7:43 pm

The computer service people called today. Looks like they didn't find anything wrong with my computer. I'm not sure if that's a good bad thing. Well, it's great that they didn't find anything serious, but still, there is clearly something wrong with it and they couldn't fix it...?

Anyway - I'll be getting my computer back within a few days, so I'll see you guys then. If the problems still persist I guess I'll re-install the OS, and that'll keep me away another few days (downloading and patching wow takes AGES).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kelmith

Kelmith

PostSubject: Re: The official "I-am-going-away" thread   The official "I-am-going-away" thread I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 7:50 pm

No wow at dads. And my mom managed to misplace the bill -.-

So no interwebz at moms. Not sure when I'm able to log back in
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Heikkohermo

Heikkohermo

PostSubject: Re: The official "I-am-going-away" thread   The official "I-am-going-away" thread I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 10:43 pm

Kelmith wrote:
No wow at dads. And my mom managed to misplace the bill -.-

So no interwebz at moms. Not sure when I'm able to log back in

//off// *Sad panda* :<< ...tbh i play here only cuz u play here too lol x'D ...its sad when u cant come to WoW :<< //
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://onicwolf.deviantart.com/
Prith

Prith

PostSubject: No WOTLK, no DK.   The official "I-am-going-away" thread I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 8:54 pm

So, due to me not having WOTLK I won't be able to connect on my 70 DK untill I get it.
It might take a week or two untill I have enough money, maybe more, maybe less. I am missing to play with you guys and I will be back soon!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rebekka

Rebekka

PostSubject: Re: The official "I-am-going-away" thread   The official "I-am-going-away" thread I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 2:10 pm

Prith wrote:
So, due to me not having WOTLK I won't be able to connect on my 70 DK untill I get it.
It might take a week or two untill I have enough money, maybe more, maybe less. I am missing to play with you guys and I will be back soon!

Hello there new person (at least I think you're new, I don't recognize your name?)! And another swede, excellent!

Moving this post to the going away thread! I hope you'll be able to go back to the guild soon.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kelmith

Kelmith

PostSubject: Re: The official "I-am-going-away" thread   The official "I-am-going-away" thread I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 6:46 pm

Hey guise... God is Real!

Not rly, what I'm REALLT saying is...

Hey guise... Kelmith is back! lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The official "I-am-going-away" thread   The official "I-am-going-away" thread I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The official "I-am-going-away" thread
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next