Apothecarium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Apothecarium guild forums!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Claudine's dear diary

Go down 
+6
Anthraxius
Kelmith
Rebekka
Anthorius
Vraenesha
Claudine
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Claudine

Claudine

Claudine's dear diary - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Claudine's dear diary   Claudine's dear diary - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 5:38 pm

1.2 - Dear Diary

I just went home to get the rest of my books and stuff... and what I found, ma'am bound to a chair, all beaten up. She was broken like a doll. And she had told Taniel everything, that I had the shard. I still can't get a rid of that sight of Felucia, it was too horrifying. I actually feel more than grateful to have the shard taken away instead of me being tortured like she was for information. Yes, Taniel got it back, and she was not alone. I could've fought a lot better, but I was too shocked to react, I guess. I couldn't be angry at ma'am, not even after I had sworn to myself that I'd rather die than let Taniel get the information about shard as I had been instructed to do, but then having ma'am tell herself... just... all the beating and torture she had, no no... She had no choice. She apologized, sincerely, and hugged me. I wonder if we get to be more close now.
But we got ma'am back. Which is good of course, but I still have to have a little chat about my rank as an officer. Brother said I could keep it if I wanted, but I think most are against it. I am rather sure I would be ready, but maybe it's better to ask for ma'am's and other's opinions.

And I have no idea what's came over mister Theraesis. He sure is a nice and kind man, and he has been mending the wound on my shoulder very well as well as I have taken care of his wounds, but... he's in a relationship, like I am. And he still says he likes me. Maybe it's just passing, like it seems to have been with many others...
He is a very good man, and to be honest, I would be more attracted to him than Bearach. and I hope he understands that I am married, and I shouldn't even give him a chance.
Right?

~Claudine O. Blackaxe
Back to top Go down
Claudine

Claudine

PostSubject: Re: Claudine's dear diary   Claudine's dear diary - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 2:46 pm

2.2 - Dear Diary

I have no idea what's going on. People are all hysteric over something, brother is struggling with his emotions, ma'am and Matthew had a fight... which later on ended up with having them both getting messed with something called "Parablackout", which obviously caused the both some kind of paranoia. However, they should be fine now, but Matthew scratched my back open.
Mister Theraesis bandaged the wounds for me, as awkward as it was... damn, mister Berger walked in and obviously got it all wrong. Later that night mister Theraesis... well, I am sure he was trying to kiss me, but Berger happened to walk past so...
I had so much explaining to do to mister Berger. I am sure he doesn't believe me, and he even said it doesn't look like I'd love Bearach.

As much as I wanted to talk with brother about it, I don't dare. I don't want the word to spread, I want no more stupid rumors or anything. He's buried in his thoughts about miss Halliwell, I could almost guess he actually is in love...

Everyone are just insane.

~Claudine O. Blackaxe (NOT A MOORE ANYMORE, STUPID GIRL!)
Back to top Go down
Claudine

Claudine

PostSubject: Re: Claudine's dear diary   Claudine's dear diary - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 12:38 pm

3.2 - Dear Diary

Mister Theraesis got punished for what he did. Yes, he actually kissed me, and I had no idea what to do about that. I was stitching his wounds when he did, and I decided to stay silent about it. People have been so out of control lately. I wanted no rumours, but I decided to walk to Father Lightsworn for a confession. He said he would talk with Alastier, but I think it's too late now.
Brother was telling me that Mister Theraesis' sister kissed him, and I guess I reacted rather strongly to that, although I had made clear I wouldn't tell anyone but Father what happened. Of course, that moment Bearach also entered the storage room where I was hugging onto Kelmith again. What the heck is wrong with the Theraesis siblings? Brother is already having hard enough time without Hetty messing around like that.

I had to tell Bearach what had happened, and he summoned people into the labs, where Alastier was to be punished for his irresponsible behavior. Mister Tristan didn't take it easily, and began to protest, so he got punished aswell. Later he started yelling at me, Kelmith and ma'am about it, but it was his own fault to stand by Alastier. After all, he knew I am married and he has a lady friend. So what he did can't be left without judging.
I think it was his lady friend who saved him from the second electrocution. I think one was quite enough, but I have to admit I am happy that Bearach is trying to return the order and disciple back in the ranks. For some time it has felt like there'd be only few of us who really work, obediently.
Well, of course I did not enjoy being put to work for the rest of the night, but... I am no less than the others, and I can do my part.

I am just glad Bearach understood. I was seriously frightened about the thought of him throwing me out of his house. I am relieved he didn't, but I wonder what he was talking about when he said "Soon you will have something else to kiss than a set of teeth". I'll see.

~Claudine O. Blackaxe
Back to top Go down
Claudine

Claudine

PostSubject: Re: Claudine's dear diary   Claudine's dear diary - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 4:58 pm

4.2 - Dear Diary

I went to Silvermoon City to get a package of new books I had ordered... I bumped into Theraesis and his lady friend, and he instantly started beating me up. My eyeglasses broke too, and I lost my consciousness soon after mister Nakasu had found us. Lucky for me, I guess, he helped me get back to Brill after I had been dragged down to Eversong Woods, where I got some more beating by Alastier's lady friend.
They had sewn a bomb into my side, and father Lightsworn, Kelmith, Nakasu and miss Halliwell tried to suggest me different methods to get it out. Apparently Alastier would have been the only one able to do it neatly, so I denied their offers. I hope it didn't offend them too much.
I found mister Theraesis later in the Brill, after I had been excused from work in North (I have no idea why Bearach is being so strict, all of the sudden...), and he brought me my eyeglasses and took the bomb off. I hope he will be able to solve the fuss himself, I absolutely don't want to have a word on it anymore. I may have forgiven the kiss, but the beating... What was it for, anyway? It only makes him look worse in front of the Apothecarium.

I feel a lot better now, though my head is still a little dizzy. Must be aftermaths of the curse La'Vey snapped onto me. Damn, he was so close to be caught doing bad things, when I gave him a piece of my mind in my room in Brill. I was achy and damn, I could have exploded any moment, so I guess that shoved me to tell him I knew about his poisoning attemp. Fortunately it only took my sight, but... one day without eyeglasses was hell. Being blind as a mole. And when I told him to go, he cursed me, when Kelmith and Nakasu crashed into the room.
Damn La'Vey, forced me to lie that I just fell down my bed... He threatened to make the curse ten times worse on me if I told anyone. I guess I will have to obey.
I hate him so much...

~Claudine O. Blackaxe
Back to top Go down
Rebekka

Rebekka

PostSubject: Re: Claudine's dear diary   Claudine's dear diary - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 5:11 pm

((People never kidnap me and sew bombs into my body. I wonder if I should be glad or disappointed.

Anyway, keep up the good work! Very Happy))
Back to top Go down
Kelmith

Kelmith

PostSubject: Re: Claudine's dear diary   Claudine's dear diary - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 5:38 pm

((I think it's because Reb would beat the shit outta them before they could Very Happy ))
Back to top Go down
Claudine

Claudine

PostSubject: Re: Claudine's dear diary   Claudine's dear diary - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 12:36 pm

5.2 - Dear Diary

I think I got a bit too angry last night... all it took Bearach to calm me down was to come home and play his violin a little. All is better now, but I will stay out of duty for a while, I guess. I will just study, and people will -have- to see I am just as good as they are. They absolutely can't deny it, I work hard with all I study, arcane, alchemy, herbalism, biology and music.
I feel annoyed, though, people not taking me seriously.
As soon as I am finished with my studies, I might just aswell get out of the Apothecarium service.

~Claudine O. Blackaxe
Back to top Go down
Claudine

Claudine

PostSubject: Re: Claudine's dear diary   Claudine's dear diary - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 10:49 am

7.2 - Dear Diary

I am sure the next couple of days will be very interesting and different. I will get to babysit brother's child. Nellie is such a sweet girl, she even drew a picture of us together!

*a little piece of parchment has been attached onto the page; a childish drawing of Claudine holding hands with a little human girl*

It is so cute! Bearach didn't seem too fond of the idea of us taking the girl for a couple of days, but apparently he is siding at me, telling people I have other important things to do. I am sure his heart melt a little when Nellie hugged him, such a brave little girl she is.
I brought a stuffed mattress in the room of me and Bearach and tonight I will be preparing something good to eat. Poor girl, better try to keep her cheerful... It must be awful to leave your mother and be sent to Stormwind where you barely know the person who will be looking after you. Brother sent a letter to her sister, and Gracie will be looking after Nellie. I am sure she will be taking her.
And poor miss Watson, having to leave her child like that. I am glad she understood brother's point and will send Nellie back to Stormwind, though...

Other than that, I apparently will be promoted once and for all; Miss Black sent me a letter where she told I wouldn't be allowed to back off. That truly sounded like Bearach would have had a finger on it, and of course he did. I don't want him to make things easier for me! I want to do my progress at my own pace, dammit! But well, I am up for it, and I am really ready to work hard after these one or two days. A workout, as Bearach said.
I will stop worrying my head off about others, like Hetty, since I think she doesn't take me seriously, as many others don't... Even after what happened, she tries to stagger out to chase Matthew, I think. We'll see when her arm and leg drop out again.

~Claudine O. Blackaxe
Back to top Go down
Claudine

Claudine

PostSubject: Re: Claudine's dear diary   Claudine's dear diary - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 12:29 pm

8.2 - Dear Diary

We have had so much fun with Nellie here. She is enthusiastically playing in the barn, helping me cook and clean up the house and this really feels like a holiday to me. Jaeni visited us too, and she promised not to tell anyone about Nellie. She's a real friend. Everything has been just fine.
Except for that elven thief from the labs. He appears to be after his staff, but I got him shoo'd off last night. Nellie woke up though, and I had to explain that everything is fine... I hate being a bad liar, even a child can see through me.

I hope brother will be all fine too.

I am psychically preparing for the "workout" I will be put through when Nellie is sent back to Stormwind. I am really truly up for it and I am prepared to do everything the hard way and just damn show I am good enough for my title. I learn and adjust rather fast, and I won't let anyone scare me.

~Claudine O. Blackaxe
Back to top Go down
Claudine

Claudine

PostSubject: Re: Claudine's dear diary   Claudine's dear diary - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 4:21 pm

9.2 - Dear Diary

I have enjoyed every moment I have been spending with Nellie. She's ever so sweet, and we have had great fun. I am afraid I will start crying when she has to leave, actually the thought is quite enough already. But, I know it will be all better for her.
Some friends have came to see me while I have been off duty. Nakasu, Berger and Jaeni. It is so nice that your friends actually think of you every once in a while, or... is it just the effect of the funny friend and love event? I guess it could be.
Berger's imp, though, seemed to get a little too enthusiastic over the event. I actually got a love poem from him, but decided to burn it instantly. Bearach wouldn't have liked that at all, a demon taking such intrest in me. And besides, he would only think Berger would be an awful warlock for not being able to keep his imp in order, and he would have suffered the most.

I wonder how brother is doing. Mister Leask's burial should have been last night, but because of Nellie, I wasn't able to attend.

~Claudine O. Blackaxe
Back to top Go down
Claudine

Claudine

PostSubject: Re: Claudine's dear diary   Claudine's dear diary - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 10:17 am

10.2 - Dear Diary

I damn hope it will be fine. Nellie was already sleeping last night when that elf came back and decided to crash half of my house. Nellie survived without any injuries, and I was lucky to just ruin my robes and get bruises and small burnt wounds.
Miss Halliwell happened to come around, and he summoned others there too. Hetty, Matthew and Kastner, at least. And someone called Sarah, probably that friend of Kelmith.
Kelmith himself rushed there a bit later, after miss Halliwell had suggested me a plan of how to kill that elf once and for all. I will do my best.
Miss Halliwell had also had a sight of the elf attacking my home, and I truly hope it was what happened last night. I think I gave him a good enough beating to teach him stay away for a while more.

Nellie will be leaving this morning. I packed her things and put in a little letter, where I ask for her to write me sometimes. I will miss that little sweet thing, but it's all for better to send her to Stormwind. I hope she will take it well, and if not, I am sure she will adjust. If she could live a couple of days with me and Bearach, I am sure she will be able to live with Gracie too.
Although, no child deserves to be left by her parents, but this is a whole different situation. She's a live and her parents are dead. Brother is having an awful crisis with his daughter. I understand he is not that close with her, of course not, and it must have been a shock for him too.
He will get over it soon, I am sure. He will stay in touch with Gracie and... bah, I worry too much. It will be all fine.

~Claudine O. Blackaxe
Back to top Go down
Claudine

Claudine

PostSubject: Re: Claudine's dear diary   Claudine's dear diary - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 4:16 pm

11.2 - Dear Diary

I should be returning to work today. I am not sure if I can. Last night I was doing the dishes when miss Cayleigh walked in my house, and I think she stabbed me with something. After that all I remember was waking up bound in Caer Darrow, and he was demanding miss Halliwell and his staff. He would have killed me if they hadn't arrived. Honestly, I was sure no-one would give up miss Halliwell for me, but I think it was her own decision.
Many were there, and Halliwell walked in. The elf refused to let me go afterwards, although he promised, and before the rest got inside, the elf took miss Halliwell's life.
I felt so horrible. How irresponsible of me, just getting caught and causing a superior's death. I still can't believe she actually made it, probably Father Lightsworn cured her. I don't think I will never dare to look at her anymore. Nor at anyone else.

When I finally got home, I found miss Cayleigh dead in my kitchen. Killed by stabbing on her throat.
I should return to be promoted, but I really doubt I can. Just, no...

~Claudine O. Blackaxe
Back to top Go down
Claudine

Claudine

PostSubject: Re: Claudine's dear diary   Claudine's dear diary - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 12:45 pm

14.2 - Dear Diary

What an awful day it was yesterday... we were marching through the Howling Fjord with lots of supplies with us, and most of them were lost as we fell down in some kind of gulch. There people started blaming me for trying to claim Kelmith was a traitor, and that I'd want to kill Nellie. That place.. It was messing with our heads, I am sure... This one warlock, Kelenar, is his name I think, claimed Bearach was dying down in the gulch and tried to urge me to jump. I was frightened, I couldn't think about anything, until I was dragged out by someone. I heard people wanted to kill me, and that they think I am worthless coward. I am not! I really am not!
All those feelings were wiped as we got out of there, but instead we got lost in mist. Took us some time to get out of it and return to Undercity but... everyting is not right here.

Damn this feeling of jealousy. I shouldn't be this way, but I can't help it.. I am afraid I will be totally abandoned, but it's not like that, right? Besides, I have Bearach. He is not dead, he's just been travelling a lot now, but he will be back. I am sure he will be back before the Valentine's over.

I have made friends with many people now, and I feel rather glad. I just... all those rumours about Master Duskmantle pester me, not like I would believe in all that hombok they're trying to feed me with, but... he has changed alot. He even asked for me to prepare a poison for a customer. So he must trust me a bit more now?

*a little piece of ripped notebook with the following notes has been attached to the page;
Poison
-Inject/consume
-kills instantly after a week
-paralyzes for a few hours after consuming
-cure, almost impossible to get
-William Klausner / Silvermoon City
-LESS THAN A WEEK!

And ma'am said I am not to "disappoint her again". That woman can think who here disappointed whom, spreading "little" secrets to those who were NOT to know about anything. She is not gaining my personal trust anymore, no way.
Sometimes I also question Master's acts; He let mister Theraesis rejoin! That crazy creep!

~Claudine O. Blackaxe
Back to top Go down
Claudine

Claudine

PostSubject: Re: Claudine's dear diary   Claudine's dear diary - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 6:35 pm

16.2. - Dear Diary

Bearach has changed so much... He has an all new body, only his eyes' colour has stayed the same. He said it was his Valentine's gift for me, and I have to say I am very pleased, now my husband has a face which I can talk to, not merely a blank skull.
He also took away something very important to me, but I guess it was ahead sooner or later. At least I feel like a proper wife now, and I guess he's happy with me.

My poison project is going very well, I got the venom from the Jormungar last night, and I am very close to the goal! Once I am finished with the poison, the cure will be a lot more easier to do. I saved up some venom and Jormungar blood for it.

~Claudine O. Blackaxe
Back to top Go down
Claudine

Claudine

PostSubject: Re: Claudine's dear diary   Claudine's dear diary - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 12:35 pm

20.2 - Dear Diary

I don't want to believe it was Master all along, who created the Isiliosis and the cure to "make us heroes". Master would have thought about all the blame we would get! I don't want to believe it, not before he tells me himself.

I don't know. Everything is so hard. I have started thinking how much easier I would be without Apothecarium? Bearach says I shouldn't even think about such, because it's probably the best job I would ever be offered, and I shouldn't leave at any point.
But it's all so troublesome.

~Claudine Blackaxe
Back to top Go down
Claudine

Claudine

PostSubject: Re: Claudine's dear diary   Claudine's dear diary - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 4:53 pm

22.2 - Dear Diary

Bearach says it will be fine and we will head for a new direction. I am really proud about his new rank as the first senior Apothecary, and I actually thought I could try cook something very special for him. A little celebration, that is. He has been very upset about all that has happened, and I would want to cheer him up a little.

Although I am not happy that Master had to die. I mean, they could have just made him leave his work as an Apothecary, but to execute him! His actions were wrong, but I don't think he should have been killed. The funeral was awful, I have never been into real ones, only the small one I arranged for my family. I feel a bit funny for Master leaving me his personal lab equipment, but I will keep them on my shelf to motivate me! At least until I will officially reach my doctor certificate...

I also feel like I have made a lot of new friends. Sir Anthraxius and this mister Aarojin-troll for example. Sir Anthraxius helped me earlier when the Bloodsail tauren shot us both, and last night he visited my family's grave with me. He comes from Westfall too. He seems to be a surprisingly sensitive person, he even wrote me an apologising letter. He said he was sorry for building up my hopes about getting Master back when we didn't, but it's not his fault. Sir Anthraxius is a very nice fellow. Aarojin is very supporting and cheerful too, but I have never really been friends with a troll before. He's big and has huge tusks that are sharp, so even hugging him is a scary experience.
Kelmith is good too. It seems like people might be a little bit bitter to him about his idea towards Duskmantle, but he behaved well at the funeral. He also visited Nellie, and later found me and sir Anthraxius at my parents' and brothers' grave.

So, I am back to studying. I need to get my violin fixed as I promised papa last night at the graves, but I still didn't dare to ask Bearach for some financial support... the strings and a new bow sure are expensive..!

~Claudine O. Blackaxe
Back to top Go down
Anthraxius

Anthraxius

PostSubject: Re: Claudine's dear diary   Claudine's dear diary - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 5:08 pm

((He looks like a big scary viking, but Anth is really a big softie when you get to know him.))
Back to top Go down
Claudine

Claudine

PostSubject: Re: Claudine's dear diary   Claudine's dear diary - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 4:07 pm

23.2 - Dear Diary

Every place hurts and my head is just getting dizzy of all the painkillers I have consumed. I managed to take a little walk today, but I returned to sleep in brother's inn room. I checked myself in front of a mirror for the first time in weeks, mainly to see what the injuries are. Few slashes her and there, but if mended right, shouldn't leave nothing but light scars.
I should go home to see Bearach again, he must be utterly worried, because I don't think he's been having his shard on a lot lately.
He was pleased with the dinner I prepared, and he seemed happy to have Tristan and Darkcast visit with us.

But damn these Scarlets, from now on I will stay out of the battlefield and mend the injured ones instead of getting myself in a shape like this. I can't even return to family's grave, now that they will get a brand new, beautiful grave stone. Sir Anthraxius made them one, so very kind of him. I have to remind myself of thanking him, you don't get something like this every day... so I tied a little bow around my index finger so I just won't forget!

These wounds give me one good excuse to stay out of Venomspite for a while. The place is nice, but I don't like the cold nights and wind. I'd rather stay home and work on my final essays on anatomy and mending to be sent to my teachers. This is what I have been studying for and I want to do well.

~Claudine O. Blackaxe
Back to top Go down
Claudine

Claudine

PostSubject: Re: Claudine's dear diary   Claudine's dear diary - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 6:11 pm

24.2 - Dear Diary

*the text is written in a very shaky handwriting, very differing from the normal. Some words are stained as if tears had been dropping on the wet ink*

As if being bruised and slashed everywhere wasn't bad enough... Bearach is mad at me. He hasn't talked to me since last night. He will go to La'Vey and La'Vey will come to me and... damn..
I am scared, Bearach wasn't supposed to know... La'Vey has made me lie my way out for s many times... Bearach sees it now, he's so angry...

-Claudine Ophelia Blackaxe
Back to top Go down
Bearach

Bearach

PostSubject: Re: Claudine's dear diary   Claudine's dear diary - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 2:32 am

(( Bearach took Claudine's Diary from this point for a little while to let Leannan read it... oops? Poor Gorgothor, This will result in much drama surrounding him. Sorry Gorgs :< ))
Back to top Go down
Claudine

Claudine

PostSubject: Re: Claudine's dear diary   Claudine's dear diary - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 1:31 am

28.2 - Dear Diary

I have never felt this humiliated. My diary was stolen days ago, by Bearach. He said it would be a proof against Gorgothor. Now all my personal thoughts have been read for damn NOTHING. Miss Halliwell is just as two-faced as the rest of them. She blames me for making up stories, although she should know better than well I would never! She's siding with La'Vey. The clear evidence are my damn eyeglasses. Nakasu and Kelmith also know about one of the moments, but NO! Our judge decided to deny any extra evidence!
They don't understand, I have NEVER disobeyed my superior's word! So they should know La'Vey has NO real reason to torture me like that. He is a sick idiot, sick sick idiot.

I would just want to leave the Apothecarium, Bearach doesn't want me to.
He was ready to sell me to a demon for a piece of information, what was he thinking?! And he doesn't understand, he understands less than my brother does. He's just yelling and telling how much shame have I brought to him. His own damn fault, running and telling everyone what happened.
I wanted no-one to know, I thought I could have been a big girl and taken care of it myself, or made La'Vey stop. He said he would do it again if I told.
And Bearach doesn't understand that. He says I am pathetic. More pathetic than any woman. I am just a disgrace, he will sure abandon me for that. I will ask brother to take me to Dalaran and start a new life there.
I don't want to be a part of this anymore.

I hate them. I want to get to Kelmith and talk with him.

~Claudine O. Blackaxe
Back to top Go down
Claudine

Claudine

PostSubject: Re: Claudine's dear diary   Claudine's dear diary - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 4:16 pm

28.2 - Dear Diary

I left from home this morning. I packed my stuff and left Bearach a note; "I have gone off to pity myself, so you don't have to watch"

I am in Dalaran now. Brother took me here after he found me at family grave. I like it here, it seems peaceful. I am not coming back to the society, probably not for Bearach either. I can study here, far from the idiots.

~Claudine
Back to top Go down
Grand Master Duskmantle

PostSubject: Re: Claudine's dear diary   Claudine's dear diary - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 6:28 pm

[[NO! Don't do this to me. My one lifeline of information today... Is about you, on face value, -LEAVING-?! >.< Explain OOC, quickly! Hope you're otherwise good and I've got the wrong end of a very short obscure stick.]]
Back to top Go down
Claudine

Claudine

PostSubject: Re: Claudine's dear diary   Claudine's dear diary - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 6:40 pm

((Claudine simply has no reason to stay anymore D: she'd be much more happy somewhere else, where she probably would be respected a bit more. She feels like trash in the Apothecarium, but Bear will probably make her stay in a way or another :3))
Back to top Go down
Grand Master Duskmantle

PostSubject: Re: Claudine's dear diary   Claudine's dear diary - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 6:53 pm

...You're leaving us? For IC reasons? But I thought you were happy OOC..? Surely that's the most important thing, IC reasons can be fixed around that fact. Don't leave us! Q_Q]]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Claudine's dear diary   Claudine's dear diary - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Claudine's dear diary
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next