Share | 

La'Veyan Disturbances

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gorgothor

PostSubject: La'Veyan Disturbances   Wed Dec 02, 2009 4:39 pm

Undercity, The Apothecarium

The 2nd of the 12th

He crouches over the desk encircled by scrolls of reagents, poisons, diseases, demonology and history, He grumbles and groans in his dark candle lit corner grumbling and muttering as he reads through his old and tattered journal, remeniscing his past, the green felled lit eyes under his hooded face burn as he reads on. His plated right hand clenches the desk, burying the sharp metal claws deep into the desk, leaving etchings as if a cat had been clawing at it.

He pauses his reading and with a quick hand rotation he conjures a black hourglass encircled in thorned vines and demonic runes etched into various positions, the handle of the hourglass is of two thorn vines enwrapped in eachother grasp both ends of the hourglass, top and bottom, it almost appears as if it was a drinking cup. The felled lit eyes take a brief glance at the green glowing pebbles dropping down one by one into the bottom. He unconjures it and tosses aside his journal enfuriated. Where is that blasted Imp?! La'Vey shouted furiously.
Krenkl, Gorgothor's most trusted servant reported of a situation which he should be aware of, Krenkl insisted on arriving personally for his weekly report on how Gorgothor's demonic clan is doing without him, Gorgothor's pet snake Terilin slithers over his shoulder, he strokes it lightly and sighs.

He'd better arrive soon..

((Well then, since people have started to write within the forums some interesting ''Roleplay-scripts'' I decided I'd make one myself help the trend start and to keep a taste for RP in general, here's a little prologue to my excuse from being absent in-game.))

((P.S I'd love to see if anyone could manage to draw a Gorgo pic, the only details I care about is the Black velvet robe, A black hood, The green eyes and his right hand plated and with some sharpish claws on it. Rest of it can be spontaneous ^^))

((Oh, and anyone is free to interract while Gorg's still in ''The Apothecarium'' I'm bored to death here! Help out a WoWRP addicted officer! =( -Not getting desperate- *EDITED* ))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gorgothor

PostSubject: Re: La'Veyan Disturbances   Sun Dec 06, 2009 1:24 am

Undercity, The Apothecarium

The 2nd of December

La'Vey turns away from his studies, patrolling around The Apothecarium watching the ''Wretched and Lowly Underlings'' scurry about working and seeming busy. As La'Vey turns anxious of Krenkl's more and more late arrival, he grows far more furious and begins to shout and discipline the ''Slacking'' underlings.
Terilin, hisses at La'Vey's fury and he casts a quick enraged glance at the serpent, she hisses once more as if telling him Calm down.

He loosens his enfuriated expression and calms down stroking his pet softly and whispering, Forgive me, dear.

At that very same moment Krenkl appears next to him with a poof of smoke.

Apologi-.. He barely manages to spew out as the clawed hand strangles the pitifull Imp, he returns to his trance of rage and the Fel lit eyes burn, the Imp squirming for breath. La'Vey acknowledges the Underlings staring at him, he fires up a small ball of Fel flame, with an angry glance and without a word they quickly scurry back to work. He retires to his personal studies with Krenkl firmly in his hand struggling and trying to find a way out of his grip, La'Vey tosses him inside and slams the door afterwards, some underlings hunch next to the door trying to listen in on the conversation, he blasts open the door knocking over few of them and the rest manages to escape and he casts a tiny Fel flame after them, slamming the door shut again he turns to his Imp, both hands ablaze, the Fel lit eyes burning ever more brighter. He shouts

Speak, You Vermin!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gorgothor

PostSubject: Re: La'Veyan Disturbances   Sun Dec 06, 2009 1:39 am

((If my last little post didn't give any inspirations for a drawing I don't know what's wrong with you peepz ;P, Stay smexxeh))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vraenesha

PostSubject: Re: La'Veyan Disturbances   Mon Jan 25, 2010 10:28 am

(( Hawh, I adore Gorg's personality, and excellent writing. However...
You shouldn't, by any chance, get inspiration from LFGComic? Just wondering, since Gorg reminds me
of Richard a bit... Anyways, excellentt writing! Continue, please! Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: La'Veyan Disturbances   

Back to top Go down

La'Veyan Disturbances
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Apothecarium :: In Character Boards :: The Lab-
Jump to: