Apothecarium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Apothecarium guild forums!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kelmith's writings...

Go down 
+6
Rebekka
Anthorius
Gorgothor
Teorius
Claudine
Kelmith
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Cergh

Cergh

Kelmith's writings... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kelmith's writings...   Kelmith's writings... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 11:51 am

Comments eh? Fucking awesome. Totally awesome. I love it! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lea

Lea

PostSubject: Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww<3   Kelmith's writings... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 8:14 pm

That was soooo sweet!<333 Keep up the good work!
Back to top Go down
Tristan / Nakasu

Tristan / Nakasu

PostSubject: Re: Kelmith's writings...   Kelmith's writings... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 8:18 pm

Awesome work there! Amazin-

Wtf, kelmith is dead?
Back to top Go down
Kelmith

Kelmith

PostSubject: Re: Kelmith's writings...   Kelmith's writings... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 9:29 pm

No... those are the letters he asked Dars to send to these people IF he dies.
Back to top Go down
Claudine

Claudine

PostSubject: Re: Kelmith's writings...   Kelmith's writings... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 11:57 pm

((Waaaaah!!
Don't make a girl cry here with those dramatic letters of yours D: So epic, muffin!))
Back to top Go down
Kelmith

Kelmith

PostSubject: Re: Kelmith's writings...   Kelmith's writings... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 12:53 pm

Raven's Journal, page twenty-four.

Booty Bay, Stranglethorn.

06.01 - 02:03

After all kinds of complications and conflicts, I actually got the cure in time, thanks to Teo's help. Even Cloudy was in touch through the shard at my last moments between getting cured or killed. I guess that pushed me forward, even when there was the brief despair which already made me say my last words to them all. Dammit, I shouldn't have done that. Cloudy was waiting, so I couldn't have died.

After getting cured, I met with Cloudy here in Booty Bay. It felt good to see her after that and... well I guess she felt the same. I didn't even realize she was there before she had put her arms around me.

Well, I just gotta find those letters from Duskmantle's room and burn them. Because I'm still here, and you won't get me outta here so easily.
Back to top Go down
Kelmith

Kelmith

PostSubject: Re: Kelmith's writings...   Kelmith's writings... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 2:24 pm

Raven's Journal, page twenty-five.

The Blackaxe's house, Silverpine Forest.

17.01 - 10:27

I overslept appearently. But will you look at this... Cloudy made me breakfast. It's a damn long time since I last ate pancakes. Not really in to bakings anymore, but I guess it'll do. Thanks sis.

A lot of things have happened during the past days. Cloudy's making progress on her training with Fellie. And people are starting to treat her better than usual. It's a damn good thing. I'm happy for her.

But that's the good news. The bad news is, that we got three big problems to take care about. This bitch Taniel, a Twilight's Hammer cultist who attacked the lab in the past... well, Geriand captured her. I cured her from Isilliosis and reattached her missing arms to motivate her to talk. It turned out Fellie has a soulshard containing her powers. After the failed attempt on getting Fellie to give it to me, she had escaped. Appearently with some aid. Finally, Cloudy said I should protect Fellie to protect the shard, since none of us don't want Taniel to get er powers back. That's sense.

It turns out the victims of Taniel's "blackmailing" included some distant relative of Kal's. And also none other than the miserable geezer, Quincy Lyon. We found a good amount of relations between the Apothecarium and the bloodsails.

Speaking of Quincy and the bloodsails, Bearach threw them out of Undercity. Now they want to talk to us about it. They're wanting an alliance! Seriously, I don't know how will they earn our trust, but we'll see to this meeting they called us for. The thing I'm most worried about, is that they specifically wanted to see Felucia. Well, she's going, and I'm sending one or two bodyguards with her. There should be at least one former bloodsail, since he'd know how the pirates think.

I have a suspicion... if Quincy still has any connections to Taniel... then there's a very slight chance that they just might be after the shard. That would mean that Fellie's walking into a trap. That's why we made a backup plan just in case that would occur.

If any mischievous fucker decides to steal this journal, then he'd know it. I am NOT risking that. It's already endangering much.

The last problem... well, some ungrateful little shits are having a protest back at Vengeance Landing. The asses are complaining about how we are providing the cure to random peeps. We'll attempt to keep the place peaceful, but if they turn aggressive, we'll have the right to reply in kind on OUR soil.
Back to top Go down
Kelmith

Kelmith

PostSubject: Re: Kelmith's writings...   Kelmith's writings... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 5:32 pm

Raven's Journal, page twenty-six.

Apothecarium labs, Undercity.

21.01 - 11:22

One of the bloodsail fuckers shot Cloudy and Anthraxius. There was a serious threat in that act AND the words the idiot said. Tristan treated her wound well and even inspected it. Now he knows accurately what kind of weapons should we be looking for, if we are to hunt down the cow.

I was pretty close on killing Lyon when we met him. Though, I think Cloudy put herself in a danger now. I'm glad it wasn't my fault. Lyon asked to see the victim, and Cloudy raised her hand a little.

It doesn't matter who's fault it was, if she's in danger, I'm staying by her side. No matter if it takes my life... I will keep her safe like I always promised.
Back to top Go down
Kelmith

Kelmith

PostSubject: Re: Kelmith's writings...   Kelmith's writings... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 2:32 am

Raven's Journal, page twenty-seven.

Gallow's End Tavern, Tirisfal Glades.

23.01 - 01:21

*the text is scattered randomly all over the page*

Teorius. Attacked Cloudy. Traitorous dog. Deserves to die. Took my foot too. So dead. So dead. So dead. So dead. So dead. So dead. So dead. So dead. So dead. So dead. So dead. So dead. So dead. So dead. So dead. So dead. So dead. So dead. So dead. So dead. So dead. So dead. So dead.

Surrounded by betrayal. The light betrays me. My comrades betray me.

The Raven's flying again...

La'Vey. Tried to kill us both. He dies. Again... So dead. So dead. So dead. So dead. So dead. So dead. So dead. So dead. Selfish bastard.

Lyon dies... it's just a matter of time... he'll die... another one dead. Not loayl. Cursed Cloudy. Little son of a whore...

Duskmantle... that fat fuck... trusting La'Vey. Have to find. Have to kill. Grand Apothecary Kelmith. Sounds good...

Blackaxe. My brother-in-lwa turning out bad. He doesn't care... he hates... he only uses her.

I love Cloudy... he makes her sad. Trying to slow me down on getting power... fucking bastard... wants revenge for himself. Useless wanker. He'll die too... te Oblivion Sphere... shall gie no mercy. Bearach will be dead... So dead. So dead. So dead. So dead. So dead. So dead. So dead. So dead. So dead. So dead. So dead. So dead. So dead. So dead. So dead.

Watch your backs...

The Raven's back

Everyone will die...

Everything will be fine, my dear sister. All fine. All fine. All fine. All fine,
Back to top Go down
Vraenesha

PostSubject: Re: Kelmith's writings...   Kelmith's writings... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 2:49 am

(( I KNEW IT!!! Kel's plotting! D:!
(( Awesome job with the angry text. What did actually happen, since Kelmith is all of the sudden an emotionally unstable psychopath, wanting to kill everyone but -ME- (Very Happy)?
Back to top Go down
Kelmith

Kelmith

PostSubject: Re: Kelmith's writings...   Kelmith's writings... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 2:56 am

(( He's just had a VERY bad day. Due to his mental problems, he ain't thinking clearly. He just thinks about the most immediate persons making him feel like this. Trust me, if Fellie makes a mistake around him now, she won't survive just with a beat-up. My advice to everyone, don't piss Kel off ))
Back to top Go down
Vraenesha

PostSubject: Re: Kelmith's writings...   Kelmith's writings... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 3:11 am

(( ... eep... And how long is this going to last?
Back to top Go down
Anthorius

Anthorius

PostSubject: Re: Kelmith's writings...   Kelmith's writings... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 11:18 am

(( Oh, I'm just so tempted to make a wrong remark or being a bit 'too' bossy around Kelmith now >.> ))
Back to top Go down
Claudine

Claudine

PostSubject: Re: Kelmith's writings...   Kelmith's writings... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 5:19 pm

((..... ;;___;;
My spider senses are tingling, Claudine will be having damn hard time now... and I doubt that she won't be able to keep Kelm calm in anyway as he seems really mad now.
Loved the way you wrote that page of yours *o* awsummm, muffin!))
Back to top Go down
Kelmith

Kelmith

PostSubject: Re: Kelmith's writings...   Kelmith's writings... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 2:15 am

Raven's Journal, page twenty-eight.

Gallow's End Tavern, Tirisfal Glades.

24.01 - 02:02

Another shitty day done. Damn, now that I look at what I wrote on the last page... Dammit...

I seriously lost it. I'm glad I went to Cloudy's, since she was the one who once again returned me. It didn't happen without problems though. She angered the Raven and I nearly killed her. I mean, how the hell could I do that?! I expected it... she didn't wanna see me again. Ever... or so I thought. I already felt I had failed the society, so I started to pack my things and prepared to leave for good. The plan got ruined when Anthraxius came to have a chat. Mostly about me and her. Told me all wasn't lost and that I just had to try harded and shit. Turns out she heard everything. As I was almost packing the last stuff, she asked me to remove a glass-shard from her hand. I did so and she suddenly hugged me. After all that... threatening and killing intent... attempt even... she forgave me.

So we headed to Gallow's End. There Tristan finds out what's happened and tries to arrest me. Without Felucia's help I would have really had to go. Glad she was carryind acid with her. Oh well, things got worse. We run into Teorius, who had come out from hiding. We were starting to get along again, but then Lyon comes in. Teorius attacks him, Lyon fights back... and in the end it turned out to become a serious conflict between the Apothecarium and the bloodsails. We avoided casualties... but the fuckers followed us to Blackaxe's place. Now they know where it is...

Cloudy was sad that she had to move out again. I'm feeling it. I told her that my home is her home, and she went to sleep to my quarters right after we got rid of the pirates. I give her a place to say and maybe kill that fatass tauren who shot her. Yes, I met him. If I only could have catched him...

One properly shitty day it was. Now I just... fucking hell... I just wanna get some sleep...
Back to top Go down
Kelmith

Kelmith

PostSubject: Re: Kelmith's writings...   Kelmith's writings... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 7:40 pm

Raven's journal, page twenty-eight and a quarter.

Apothecarium labs, Undercity.

01.02 - 18:23

Dammit, I tell you. I'm gonna have to write on this separate paper, since Lea still hasn't given my journal back. Why does she want to read it all. Well, of course as my superior, she wants to understand me better... I'm just concerned if there's something I wouldn't want her to read.

So much have gone past since I last wrote, and I can't be assed to write them. Well, let's just talk about Fellie... who got captured by Taniel. We got her back, but we lost the shard to her. It's a bad thing, but at least Cloudy's alright, and Fellie's back. The R&D is once again ruled with an iron fist!

Yeah, we went to have a bunch o' drinks to the Gallow's. Like nearly all of us. Al and Cloudy have turned out to enjoy each other's company very well. I'm fine with it, as long as Cloudy doesn't cheat on Bearman, that ain't good business. Well, there was at least THREE people confessing their love on Fellie. It was very amusing, though I dunno how much booze might have affected it.

Buuuuut... there was a moment when I just wanted to punch Fellie very good. I mean WHAT THE HELL?! She goes and tells Lea that I'm in love with her! I should've spoken to Cloudy elsewhere... Well, it doesn't matter anymore, or that's what I SHOULD think. I spoke to Lea afterwards (who seemed to have quite enjoyable time with the skulk/afflicter). She asked me if it was true...

Well, I didn't give a clear answer. I told her that... well, might have or might have not, seeing how unstable I am in general. Well, I said that I'm not sure, but don't think that it matters either. I mean seriously... what good would it do? What would have gotten different if I just said "yes".

Well, she took it quite well I guess, but still her reaction started to bother me. I have NEVER understood women well... but this is... I just dunno. She replied: "You just talk so much". Outta nowhere, after my messed up speculation about do I desire her or not... she says that, smiling, and walks away. Adding: "Maybe we can talk later". Well, of course we can, we're friends... right? Fucking dammit! "You just talk so much". Do I have to embarrass myself and ask Cloudy what does that mean. Well, literally it's just a quickly stated fact... but DAMMIT! How come she just says it outta nowhere?! I don't get women!

It remains to bother me, so I guess I'm gonna have to make an idiot outta myself in front of Cloudy...

Shits... I shouldn't even think like this... but I can't help it. Hell has frozen too many times already since the day I met Cloudy the first time. What's next? Maybe nether... Argus... or this emerald dream freezes over, if for some freaky reason, I'm gonna have a romance with somebody. Oh the guys would really love that wouldn't they... Life is hard... and undeath even harder. Somebody shoot me...
Back to top Go down
Kelmith

Kelmith

PostSubject: Re: Kelmith's writings...   Kelmith's writings... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 8:53 pm

Raven's journal, page twenty-eight and a half.

Gallow's End, Tirisfal.

02.02 - 19:54

Welcome to the bottom of the barrel. I'm struggling with myself as it is. Do I love Lea or not? The answer should be a clear no... but I'm struggling with it. So seriously... the last thing I'd want is somebody trying to get in MY pants. Of course that wouldn't happen, I'm not THAT unlucky, or so I thought. Al's sis joined the apothecarium, and she turned out to... dunno why... hug people. Well, I'm fine with that, but never would have thought she'd get THAT interested in me the very day we meet each other! Fuck's sake. I really don't understand them. We have a fuckin' long conversation on bodylanguage and each others thoughts. After a while, she grabs my head, takes it closer to hers and... and...

This sucks...
Back to top Go down
Kelmith

Kelmith

PostSubject: Re: Kelmith's writings...   Kelmith's writings... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 4:46 pm

Raven's journal, page twenty-nine

New Agamand, Howling Fjord

04.02 - 15:36

Now ain't this strange. Just before getting my journal back, I spoke things over with Lea. I didn't expect it but she... well, did the same Hetty did. She fuckin' kissed me, and it wasn't so smooth either. I gotta tell you she was even better than Elisa. The reason for this behaviour was... checking something according to what she said. She wanted to know if she felt anything, and turns out she didn't. Appearently she wants to stay a "cold-hearted bitch" and lonely. I wonder if my confusion had something to do with her lack of feeling to it Bah! I'm thinking too much. If she thinks so, she thinks so, and dunno if she'll change her mind.

Got one thing clear though... I didn't hate it at all. It was actually the best thing that's happened to me in a while. Who knows, maybe there -will- be someone for me in the future. Though that's a big maybe. And it's appearently not Lea. If I'm completely honest with myself, then if she was to change her mind and come for me... I'd let her. I must be going crazy

Hetty might look for another chance with me, but I dunno if she will... after I'm done with her... Al's gonna feel how it's like when you think that you're gonna lose your dear sis.
Back to top Go down
Anthorius

Anthorius

PostSubject: Re: Kelmith's writings...   Kelmith's writings... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 6:07 pm

(( Another hug-everone type and another romantic plot or whatsoever in the guild? blergh, the guild is getting too 'cute' for Forsaken standards. x_x )
Back to top Go down
Gorgothor

Gorgothor

PostSubject: Re: Kelmith's writings...   Kelmith's writings... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 6:16 pm

((Agreed Anth! D: Been trying to tell ya this a long time so finally all which is left to say is... Told ya so! :3))
Back to top Go down
Rebekka

Rebekka

PostSubject: Re: Kelmith's writings...   Kelmith's writings... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 6:22 pm

((*Nods* Yesterday when I logged on, I thought I'd wandered into some lame soap opera. C'mon, we are supposed to be bitter and cold! :3 Not kiss people to the left and the right xD))
Back to top Go down
Anthorius

Anthorius

PostSubject: Re: Kelmith's writings...   Kelmith's writings... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 6:30 pm

(( Phew, glad I'm not the only one who thinks so :O Sorry for hijacking your thread like this Kel, but I just had to say it. ))
Back to top Go down
Kelmith

Kelmith

PostSubject: Re: Kelmith's writings...   Kelmith's writings... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 12:08 am

(( dun' worry guys. Kel's just having a soft moment. He'll be back to normal ))
Back to top Go down
Rebekka

Rebekka

PostSubject: Re: Kelmith's writings...   Kelmith's writings... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 4:40 pm

((<3 We like our Kelmith bloodthirsty!))
Back to top Go down
Kelmith

Kelmith

PostSubject: Re: Kelmith's writings...   Kelmith's writings... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 12:40 pm

Raven's journal, page thirty.

Gallow's End, Tirisfal Glades.

06.02 - 07:22

I really have to get a grip. I made Hetty fall for me. I really gotta get outta this romance shit as soon as I can. The easiest way would be getting rid of her. But I gotta consider. She's forsaken AND an apothecary. And to me, all forsaken are comrades, until I know they betray their own. La'Vey, Duskmantle, Putress, Al, Nathan, Geriand, Matthew and Teorius. Not my comrades. Hetty hasn't betrayed anybody.

It shouldn't be that hard to just say "no". It isn't actually... it just might not help.

Maybe I'll tell her that I almost poisoned her. Yes... she said I'm the only one who's really taken care of her. She knows that I almost killed her, and she might turn even suicidal. Such mental unstability she has.

With luck, she's gone and the Dark Angel spreads wings once more.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kelmith's writings...   Kelmith's writings... - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kelmith's writings...
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Apothecarium :: In Character Boards :: The Lab-
Jump to: