Apothecarium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Apothecarium guild forums!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kelmith's writings...

Go down 
+6
Rebekka
Anthorius
Gorgothor
Teorius
Claudine
Kelmith
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Kelmith

Kelmith

Kelmith's writings... Empty
PostSubject: Kelmith's writings...   Kelmith's writings... I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 9:47 pm

(( Call me a no-life if you want to, but I wanna throw some rp even out of wow. ICly Kel's in Dragonblight right now. Here's something he's been writing over Friday. Please comment, tell me what ya think Smile I shall keep possible typos, because Kel's writing isn't perfect, and he doesn't have much means of erasing with a lack of supplies ))

The Raven's journal...

Page one

Dragonblight, Venomspite. Friday 27.11 - 14:33

Now I truly am annoyed for leaving Claud... Only a few hours in the field, and I already got frozen! Not that it wouldn't be humiliating already, but I wasn't planning on ANY time of my undeath to be frozen by some fuckin' gnome! I melt the ice myself and pulled its ballhead off. Sadly, even boiled hot gnome flesh tastes like shit. New Hearthglen calls next...

Page two

Dragonblight, east of New Hearthglen. Friday 27.11 - 15:52

I seriously hate Graham now. I got frozen AGAIN! I don't know WHY he froze ME instead of the scarlet wench right next to me. Kept apologizing a lot afterwards. Anyway, we softened the eastern border of New Hearthglen quite good. Next time, we'll put them runnin' screaming for their mothers just before letting out their last cry of pain. It's gonna sound so beautiful. Maybe I should take some eyeballs as souvenirs for Fellie and Teo, who knows what potions could- A DRAGON!

(( Here, there's a letter he managed to send to Claudine. He really still can't pick his words for certain people. Claud, if you see this, then why don't you write an IC reply? Very Happy ))

Dear Claudine

Cloudy... hope my handwriting ain't too small. We were lucky to even get a chance to write one lettar. Too bad the problem is the lack of parchment, I'd really like to yell at someone. Oh, and the ink is human blood in case you wondered. So how am I doing here, you might wonder. I'd like to please you and say everything's fine, but I told you I'd be honest with you, so telling anyth everything's fine would be a good load of bullshit. Because everything's NOT alright! Only two battles, and I've already been frozen THRICE! First agnome ballhead and the second was some forsaken definetly in the need of glasses. Last time I checked, I didn't look lke a scarlet crusader, even if my robe WAS stained in blood. The second was only annoying as hell, but don't get me started about the feeling during the third one... a dragon!

Yes, a blue dragon comes upon us with freezing breath coming down at us. What the hell do they eat?! Oh well, guess who's the first one who is freezed? No, not my third in command. Correct! It's the lucky me. Luckily we managed to take the bastard down. We're in a crater the dragon created with a spell. The thing collapses on it with a vital part bleeding like hell, and there we have it! A literal bloodbath...

On our way back, we take down an alliance patrol. We win, but for some reason, one of them manages to TAKE MY DARKDAMNED LEG OFF! So I'm writing this while some incompitent surgeons are trying to put it back. And as you know, my nerves still work, so it HURTS LIKE HELL! And due to this lack of supplies, my painkillers are a bottle of booze and the heart of the bitch who cut my leg off.

Alright. I'll stop upsetting you more and tell you the good news, hope you're still reading. We're eventually making problems I mean progress. DAMMIT! Oh well, we're actually getting support from the other horde if that's even possible. I'm also getting a realease from the next attack due to my good progress. One less bunch of risks getting killed (or frozen).

You can try to send a reply to me if you have time. It might make it here before I leave (or die). I guess that in the end, all I wanted to say, was that I'm eventually alriht once my leg is put back on. Glad to know someone's waiting for me to retun. I just can't say the sentence, and for some reason I can't even write it, although I know how to, but I guess you realize what I mean. Hope you're fine, and hope Blackaxe is doing his job. I'll see you again at Monday or Tuesday.

Take care.
"Brother"

P.S. If you do reply, then check on Donovan and the testing department. Tell me how he is doing the job.
Back to top Go down
Claudine

Claudine

PostSubject: Re: Kelmith's writings...   Kelmith's writings... I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 5:45 pm

(( I take it's okay to post her letter here *nod* ))

Dear Brother,

You will come back home soon, right? You said you would, if something bad, like you getting injured, happened. Although, I guess I will have to bear with the fact they might not be able to send you back yet, so... I thought I'd send you a package of parchment along this letter. I suppose you have this... red ink up there, right?
I also haven't seen mister Donovan around for a while, but I'll tell him your greetings and send you another letter by then.

You really should return, though. Things haven't been too good here; this warlock Matthew, he just won't leave us alone. He made me tell him that you have the book, and put a strange black orb inside of my chest. He mentioned something about a Soulstone and storing one's soul, it is a Warlock thing, isn't it? Sir Bearach appeared for help, and ordered sir Karanius Deedstone to take care of me back in the Labs.
The trouble didn't end there. A moment later a strange creature turned in, a geist, people say. He had only one eye, long nails, no, claws and he climbed the pillars and walls, and walked on all fours and didn't speak at all. He was more of an animal than a man. Thanks for the sir-with-the-funny-helmet and sir Deedstone I am still un-alive and kicking, and not to forget about miss Black.

Currently I am more or less locked up in either Gallow's End or the Apothecarium Labs. It hurts to walk, and it hurts to speak.
I am afraid I won't be able to make you proud before you return. It's a promise which I can't keep, after all, but I hope you will keep your promises of returning immediately if you get hurt.

I am scared of being alone like this, it's unbearable. If they refuse to send you back, let us at least keep writing?

Get better,
Claudine O. Moore
Back to top Go down
Kelmith

Kelmith

PostSubject: Re: Kelmith's writings...   Kelmith's writings... I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 11:18 pm

((yea, that was the basic idea actually. But here's more!))

Raven's journal page three

28.11 - 17:16

Dragonblight, forward base, outskirts of Wyrmcrest Temple

Back to work it seems. And guess what? Correct! I WAS FROZEN TODAY! This time it was a red dragon who melted me. I've got frozen four times already, and have always been melted afterwards without any serious injury. How can I take this seriously? What next?

Also, my leg has got torn off and placed back. I should be happy, but this just feels incredibly stupid. In any case, I actually briefly met with no-one else than Alextrasza and her mate themselves. She leaves even Naznys in er shadow.

In other news, the taunka have impressed me. Despite the fact they have fought the scourge for long time, they can tell them aprt from us forsaken. A taunka unit along with a tauren commander ar about to strike Icemist village as our engineers attempt to collapse Azjol-Nerub tunnels. I'm heading there with Zargath's unit trying to avecuate the living nerubians. I get the feeling it'll prove to be hard...

Dear Cloudy.

You're right. My leg is functioning, so I don't have a reason to be excused from here. Seriously, Matthew has to be dealt with. That son of a bitch is harrassing one of our members, and the rest cannot simply look past it like that. I'm not sure when you'll get this letter, might be when I'm already coming back, in a bodysack, zeppelin or even an icecube shipment. Not sure which. Still, you need to consult somone about him.

Yes, Soulstone and storing soul, it's kind of an extra soul you create from another soul. If you perish, your mind, memories and everything moves to the one you are stored with, and you survive. Saved me a couple of tims to be honest. Still I don't realize why he stored your soul if he's supposed to be threatning us. I'll tell yu something, I don't have the book wth me here. Find my personal locker and my key to it. It's on my workbench, you can ask others of it's location. There's a bottle of liquid which is disguised to look like something incredibly corrosive, but it's actuall just water which is colored green. The key is in the bottom. The book is in the locker. Take it, tell Deathguard Halliwell about the case with Matthew and give the book to her. I want her to analyze it in the case of these "secrets" Matthew spoke of. She after all knows thalassian better than any of us. Teorius, Tristan and maybe even Felucia are those you might talk to.

Give the book to Matthew if you must, but I don't trust him. Tell Deedstone my thanks if he's proven a good protector. And I'm also asking him to keep up with it, not asa personal wish, but an order to keep a fellow apothecary safe from harm. Also, htis orc... Zargath Steelfist... he says hello to you. He's a bit like the tauren who saved you in Vengeance Landing. He judges individuals and nt groups. Maybe he'll meet ou some day.

I'll be tere when I can, which is hopefuly soon. Take cae of yourself.

Brother
Back to top Go down
Kelmith

Kelmith

PostSubject: Re: Kelmith's writings...   Kelmith's writings... I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 9:40 pm

Raven's journal page four

29.11 - 03:47

Dragonblight, orcish field camp, south of Azjol-Nerub

I knew it wouldn't work, all those taunka who fell in Icemist this night, died in vain. The survivors don't blame us though, and that's a good thing. The next thing the Hand of Vengeance is doing, is destroy those tunnels and the living nerubians along with them. I'm not with that operation, since my ride outta this cold shitpile is almost at Venom. Before, I wouldn't have believed I'd put some "uninportant" individual in front of the apothecarium and the rest of the horde. But when I got the first chance to get out of here, I took it. Because someone is needing me more than the Dragonblight overseer des. And I won't leave her. It's out of the question, because I have realized. The fact that nobody needs you in this existence, or doesn't wan you to return to them... it is when you are worthless. I once dreamed about world domination with a fel iron fist and complete discipline. A world where everything went by the rule of the Crimson Raven. But what is a ruler without his followers? Even if I would have been completely invincible, what good would have it been, if I wasn't respected. What good is only being immortal for myself? A world without meanings or goals, and fake respect splled down my throat intoxicated with hidden loath. It's like a medicine that tastes good. All working medicine taste bad. A medicine with a good taste, gives you an illusion that you are being cured, and it gives the pleasure of the good taste. But in reality, you are taking a useless concoction to only please and drug yourself without any significant result. It DOES matter what others think of you. And Cloudy taught me that.

Raven's journal page five

29.11 - 20:27

Southeast of Vengeance Landing, zeppelin to Tirisfal Glades

I'll be back to Tirisfal tomorrow. The first thing I'll do is find my newfound surrogate sister. There's many things I need to fix, and there's many things the coming weeks will bring. Matthew has to be dealt with, I'll have to see who's still on my side, and I'm going to have to make sure Shadowsworn shall die. Doesn't matter if Lightsworn goes with him or not. He's destroying everything that has a meaning to me, slowly but surely. And Cloudy is something I simply can't let him take away. I don't want to bare such loss, nor do I want to give that plasure of success to him. Lea... she has fallen under him. I don't know who else has, but I need to stop wasting time. I'll take action personally, and make sure the tyrant does not take more from me. But it'll be difficult, since he exceeds me in power. I need help, and don't know who's...

I must once again trust time to reveal everything...
Back to top Go down
Kelmith

Kelmith

PostSubject: Re: Kelmith's writings...   Kelmith's writings... I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 10:33 pm

Raven's journal page six.

30.11 - 21:25

Undercity, Apothecarium labs

I was very happy to see Cloudy again, although Matthew is nowhere to be found. But I got other worries now.

The bastard has really done it this time. I'm going to see who's on my side, and I have a plan for it. I'm doing it this week.

It pains me terribly that she's under it. How could I be so stupid and let it happen. I should have realized his plan. Now, I might lose someone this important to me, and... no. I won't let it happen.

Geriand is now only taking his destruction closer. I'll show him what happens when you steal the Raven's treasures away from it. I hope the Raven has the Falcon and the rest on his side. The end comes closer, and I'll be there to welcome it, since I fear now I cannot prevent the bloodshed.
Back to top Go down
Kelmith

Kelmith

PostSubject: Re: Kelmith's writings...   Kelmith's writings... I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 3:16 pm

Raven's journal page seven.

02.12 - 14:05

Brill, Gallow's End Tavern

There we have it! Yesterday there was an assassination attempt on me. Somehow I managed to withstand every pain they tried to wake me with, and I faked my demise. After the rather... unusual funeral I made my way back. I disguised myself and went to see the aftermath in the labs. Cloudy was just hearing the news, and she just broke. I've never heard he wailing like that.

My pity won over my sense, and I revealed myself to her. She just kept crying different tears after that. I told her of my intentions to stay hidden, and... well I guess it was unavoidable that Teorius found out at the same time. I'll just have to trust him for now, and trust that the Spine shall still meet at Saturday, a dangerous place as "it" is...

I've been trying not to think about it, but Lea actually might be involved in this attempt. A damn good actor she is.

Well, with the help of the Spine... reduced with Lea... I hope to smoke out the one's playing this trickery on me. The time has come, to separate friend from foe.
Back to top Go down
Teorius

PostSubject: Re: Kelmith's writings...   Kelmith's writings... I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 12:57 am

Letter to Stanley rubymoore
2/12 - nine years after the liberation of the Forsaken.

Stanley, old friend, I want to tell you that many wierd things is happening, The great apotecary Geriand have absorbed the power of an eredar, and not a weak one, and many books I found in Karazhan is... disturbing.... Against all odds we defeated the tower... And that light crystal I made is very powerful.... How to use it... dont know, wierd crystal...

I saw a falcon around for some time, but it felt, and a raven Have taken the hunting grounds.

Teorius Darkcast, Master chemist.

((a little letter, solve that kel, it would be fun.))
Back to top Go down
Kelmith

Kelmith

PostSubject: Re: Kelmith's writings...   Kelmith's writings... I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 2:45 pm

Raven's journal page eight.

03.12 - 13:37

Blackaxe knows too. He also seemed quite eager to grab his axe while I was talking to him. I can't trust him, and I'll only have to hope he realizes, that telling anyone will result in his death.

And let's take a look at this crystal the Falcon gave me. And what he said to me... I mean... dammit Teo. This riddle, it almost sounds like him losing his powers and me taking control. Does that make any sense, I don't know. I'll study more before jumping into any conclusions.

Also, turns out Shadowsworn propably knows as well. Then why don't the rest? He might be hiding the truth, I wonder why would that be...

But if he does, I won't question it for now. The fewer know, the better. Now I'll only have to find the answer to
Back to top Go down
Kelmith

Kelmith

PostSubject: Re: Kelmith's writings...   Kelmith's writings... I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 8:31 pm

Raven's journal page nine.

04.12 - 19:30

When I thought it couldn't get worse...

The freak has turned sis against me. That's the mistake he'll regret the most when I'm gonna visit the summit. It will be his end, and I'll make it painful.

Thank you Falcon, thank you very much.
Back to top Go down
Kelmith

Kelmith

PostSubject: Re: Kelmith's writings...   Kelmith's writings... I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 2:10 pm

Raven's journal, page ten

07.12 - 13:03

I thought it would have made sense. A'dal first casted him away after all. If The Shadow absorbs more power, he'll be stronger that the Deceiver and the Lich King. So what happend when he destroys A'dal? I thought of evacuating Outland and sealing the Dark Portal, butthe evacutation would take too long, and Geriand propably has the means to get back without the portal. It leaves us to only one conclusion. Shattrath must prevail.

Tristan, Felucia, Anthorius, Rebekka, me and maybe even Kaldini after a while...

We are the Spine. We are rebels now, and the Apothecarium is what we fight against. The Apothecarium -he- has taken from Duskmantle. And I'm not intending to let him have it without saying anything. I'll return the Apothecarium as it was, or perish attempting. The final showdown is approaching. It's propably during this week.

Now I'm going to pay a visit to the summit, of the department heads and leaders. I've got pleasantries to discuss with a friend o' mine...

Last edited by Kelmith on Sun Dec 13, 2009 1:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gorgothor

Gorgothor

PostSubject: Re: Kelmith's writings...   Kelmith's writings... I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 9:32 pm

((Awwww man! No Friggin way I'm missing this awesomeness! D: VITTU!))
Back to top Go down
Kelmith

Kelmith

PostSubject: Re: Kelmith's writings...   Kelmith's writings... I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 4:38 pm

Raven's journal, page eleven.

08.12 - 06:37

In the end, it didn't take remarkably long. Nearly all of my suspicions were correct. And now, the Spine is only a group of Outlaws. But we are proud outlaws. Whatever happens, we'll be there to defend our real cause. Now that we have a way to communicate from distances, the only thing to worry about is the rest of the plan.

In the evening, I'll face Shadowsworn. With good luck, he won't be expecting a trap. This time, the light crystal is with me. It's almost hilarious, that I'm using light to defeat shadow. Hard to believe even. The hell has frozen many times by now, so I guess I shouldn't wonder anymore.

I confront him, and there's 4 possible conclusions.

1. I'm victorious and end this once and for all (most unlikely).

2. I perish, but take him with me (still unlikely).

3. I die, but weaken him enough (most likely).

4. I weaken him and escape.

In the cases of 3 and 4, the Spine shall wait till the siege of Shattrath. When it occurs, they strike. While our hopefully-by-then-found friend Duskmantle deals with him, we fight our comrades and make sure nobody proceeds with the siege while the Spine still moves. We might very well be doomed, but with luck, Duskmantle defeats the shadow and the rest of them are free.

Geriand made a mistake. Banishing us wasn't the end... it has only just begun. During the coming week, it will be over. Whatever the conclusion, if I'm to perish, I shall do it with pride. As a free man, like a forsaken should.

I do hope I could take at least Lea with me. Her betrayal angers me more than anything.
Back to top Go down
Kelmith

Kelmith

PostSubject: Re: Kelmith's writings...   Kelmith's writings... I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 10:08 pm

Raven's journal, page twelve.

09.12 - 07:04

It turned out to go well. I weakened him well, AND managed to escape. Tristan was left behind, but the restof the Spine survived. Hope he's alright too. But our numbers didn't decrease. By weakening Shadowsworn, I got him lose control on one of them, and she got caught in my portation. And she's no-one else than Cloudy. Yes, I got my sister back earlier than expected. Needless to say, that I was very happy. It was when she was controlled, and when I heard her say that she hated me... that I realized how empty it was without anyone depending on me. I guess you can call it greed, or self-loving. I dunno, but don't care. And it's not like I thought she really hated me. It only made me angrier at Geriand, for manipulating her persona.

Also, the hag... she appeared again. The more she talks, the less I actually understand. Still, past experience tells me I should listen to her now. If I could just tear down ge her hood, or whatever it is, and remember where have I seen her before.

"Bring a knife" she said. What the hell is in her mind..? In any case, the spine will have to manage without me today. I ain't in a fighting condition before Thursday. Using the light took it's price. Now I'm worried about Teorius and his other side. He better not turn against us. And I hope Cloudy will be alright in the field. I'd like to abuse power and make her stay in the hideout, but I gotta face the facts. It ain't caring if it's only will to control. She's coming stronger all the time, and she's old enough to make her own desicions. And right now, she wants to fight for what we believe, so although I'm worried, I'm prouder of her than ever. All I can do is hope that she'll be alright. I just got her back, I don't wanna lose her for good now.
Back to top Go down
Kelmith

Kelmith

PostSubject: Re: Kelmith's writings...   Kelmith's writings... I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 6:07 pm

Raven's journal, page thirteen.

11.12 - 08:29

Hellfire Peninsula , Dark Portal

We're moving to Outland. To Terokkar, where we're gonna make our final clash. Might even be tomorrow already. Whatever the conclusion is, I'm proud of the Spine. Every last one of them are an example to the forsaken despite their flaws. What happened at Thandol then? For days, I only waited for the possibility to take my revenge on the traitorous wench. When she gave her story, I really didn't know what to do anymore. I was buying everything! And I knew Rebekka was right, according to past experiences, I shouldn't have. In the end, Geriand came there. Without the light crystal, I stood much less chance. The others fled though. Lea fought all the time to give us a chance to escape and then fell to the death herself. Nobody realizes that. After that Geriand left and issued that elf-guy to take me down. He failed, but of course I let him see another day. Manipulated as he is. Seeing Gracie made me soft...

Still, it's good to have Blackaxe and Gorgothor with us. We're getting somewhere. The hag appeared and promised to help us in battle, I'm grateful of that. And something interesting was revealed of Blackaxe. I wanna see Cloudy's reaction...
Back to top Go down
Kelmith

Kelmith

PostSubject: Re: Kelmith's writings...   Kelmith's writings... I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 1:30 am

Raven's journal, page fourteen.

Undercity ruins

13.12 - 00:20

It's finally over. And incredibly we didn't suffer too much casualties. So Shadowsworn was defeated and demoted to Surgeon. Duskmantle became the big boss again, and Donovan gave the Testing department back to me. What really made me amazed now, is that Lea turned out to be alive. The hag... it was her all along. I realized that despite what she had done, I was always still more saddened by her fate than angered by her betrayal. At one point you see, it really did look like she was finished, and I was angrier than in a long time. She almost left the society after all the confusion, but Duskmantle managed to get her stay. Krastov became the Howling Fjord overseer and many others got promotions. And Teorius is also back. So everythign went well.

As my personal joy, Cloudy survived also. Things haven't turned dull though. There's still the issue with Matthew. Buuuut... he hasn't even heard of the Oblivion Sphere yet...
Back to top Go down
Kelmith

Kelmith

PostSubject: Re: Kelmith's writings...   Kelmith's writings... I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 10:25 pm

Raven's journal, page fifteen.

Gallow's End Tavern

14.12 - 21:12

Duskmantle went hiding again. We were supposed to welcome some kinda chemist woman brought from Northrend. I can't believe I'm saying this, but I miss Fellie. This bitch is a pain in the ass. Seeing Matthew again was a pain also. The coward only talks but takes no action. Well, can't wait to see his face when he sees "the sphere".

Well, anyway. We're moving to the Fjord. Finally! We'll be working at Darrow and New Agamand. The Kor'kron can't follow us everywhere can they? Nope.

I gotta admit, that I had thoughts of becoming the Fjord overseer some day. Oh well, it's not whole Northrend. My time will come I say. Though, Krastov being the Fjord overseer bothers me a little. I'll have to listen to his commands again.

Cloudy is unsure of her position as a Master Chemist. She is quite timid after all. I personally think that she would have it in her when she gets used to it, but I can't force her to keep it. All I can do, isto be there for her, whatever choice she makes. Oh well, it won't be hard.

(( COMMENTS GODDAMMIT! ))
Back to top Go down
Anthorius

Anthorius

PostSubject: Re: Kelmith's writings...   Kelmith's writings... I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 11:44 pm

Comments? This is your own sacred part of the forum! :p But if you insist.. It's awesome Very Happy Love to see the events from another's eyes! And hearing my commands again is a bad thing? I'm a fair ruler ;D
Back to top Go down
Kelmith

Kelmith

PostSubject: Re: Kelmith's writings...   Kelmith's writings... I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 1:30 pm

Raven's journal, page sixteen.

Gallow's End Tavern

19.12 - 11:28

Cloudy's been poisoned, and her condition is getting worse. I got really startled when I found out that death is inevidable without a cure.

Now I need to avoid talking of her death. It won't happen. It CAN'T happen. It MUST NOT...

It's a damn good thing I have Blackaxe with me on this. Now it seems I need some more help. We gained two reagents for the cure relatively easy, but the third one presents a problem. The Taunka are allies, so we can't take anything by force from them. And they want something for the Essence of Elements. A head of a certain Vrykul... and this Vrykul lord resides nowhere else than Utgarde Keep. To get in the keep and kill him, along with any Vrykul we encounter on the way, we need an effective but subtle force. Which means some of our most powerful along with Blackaxe and myself.

I suppose that the smartest thing for the rest of them to do, is to take the Hand of Vengeance with them and raze as many Vrykul towns as possible, to prevent the bastard from getting reinforcements.

It's a Master Chemist we're talking about. It's total bullshit if nobody's interested. Felucia's opinion shall remain unasked. Interested or not, I'm going to Utgarde ALONE if I must.
Back to top Go down
Kelmith

Kelmith

PostSubject: Re: Kelmith's writings...   Kelmith's writings... I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 10:56 am

Raven's journal, page seventeen.

Vengeance Landing Inn, Howling Fjord.

20.12 - 09:45

It's getting out of hands. Cloudy doesn't feel her legs, although she has taken my liquid frequently. It's the poison.

There's no doubt of it, she's dying. I'm gonna ask Duskmantle to make haste with the schedule. Works for him or not, I'm most likely heading to Utgarde at Monday already. Let's hope I still got them all with me. Blackaxe, Geriand, Kal... and Ami.

Yes, I hadn't seen Ami for quite a while, but now I did. She helped the Apothecarium with their invasion last night. Along with Nakasu and thet ex-Kor'kron asshole.

Getting into Utgarde on the other hand, will be no easy task. At once we're up the lift, we're surrounded by immediate threats. Vrykuls from the west, Iron Dwarves to the north and south. Along with those, wild Shoveltusks roam the area, and the male ones are very aggressive. Cherry on top, there's storm giants having daywalks there. Frankly, the next days will be quite hellish.
Back to top Go down
Kelmith

Kelmith

PostSubject: Re: Kelmith's writings...   Kelmith's writings... I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 3:51 pm

Raven's Journal, page eighteen.

Vengeance Landing zeppelin.

23.10 - 15:34

It happened two days ago. We attacked Utgarde. Things didn't go as planned. Ami wasn't present and Geriand lost his will to come with us. Some grudge at Duskmantle.

Putting this... setback aside, we went to Utgarde. Just by Blackaxe, Kal and I it turned out to be rather overwhelming. But at least we got the skulk and Nakasu with us. We reached Ingvar and showed what we thought of him. Nakasu was in a thunderlord form or something and... well I guess he went a little crazy. He tried to take the head from us, but we managed to talk him to his normal form.

Blackaxe went to Winterhoof and got the essence. The cure was ready by the time we got to Vengeance. I just added the Essence, and we went to feed it to the unconcious Cloudy. It feels a little out of place, that it was Gorilla and his doggy who watched over her. Oh well, I suppose it doesn't matter. The cure worked. I was very relieved. Well, I guess we all were after all that hell.

Richard knows our connection. I don't know why did I find him trustful, but I'll fix my mistake if I made one.

We also managed to take down a Storm Giant in the Fjord. A lot easier than I thought actually. We had problems with self-loving intruders, some pirates making trouble, Hartwell being All some stuff I couldn't be assed to write more accurately about. I did plant a couple of marks on the captain. If he causes trouble again, he'll find living most unpleasant.
Back to top Go down
Kelmith

Kelmith

PostSubject: Re: Kelmith's writings...   Kelmith's writings... I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 12:58 am

(( yea, so my game time suddenly ran out. Didn't really observe it. That's why I've been offline a few days. I'll be back next week. If we're lucky, it's at Monday already ))

Raven's Journal, page nineteen.

Murder Row, Silvermoon City.

26.12 - 23:19

I wanted to tell Cloudy before going, but I just couldn't find her. Same was with Lea. The rest... well, I couldn't give a rat's ass.

So I took the liberty of visiting Mirsha's grave. I know I never got to know her... but she was my natural mother. There's something of my bleeder-self remaining... shouting at me, saying that I should care about her enough to visit her grave.

Maybe I gave in enough, since I just recently came from the outskirts of the city. On the way back, I took a look at her house. Since she knew of my existence before she wrote her will, her niece, my cousin, inherited the house. Larias Sartina. A decent fellow actually, hates the scourge more than anything, but at least tells them and forsaken apart. He's polite, nice and civilized, all that stuff that I can't be, and still... we got along together fine. I didn't tell of my most hardcore Crimson Raven "adventures". Only told him, that there's more than it meets the eye, when he said I looked calm and stable. We left that discussion there.

Larias asked me if I wanted Mirsha's house. It was my first thought to accept, but it wouldn't have been much use to me. It's in Silvermoon, and I work mostly in Undercity or back in Vengeance. So I told Larias to keep the house, but he insisted on me having something in my hands when I decided to make my leave. I looked around the house then, and found this necklace. Mirsha wasn't so rich woman, so it was strange to find a piece of such expert craftsmanship in her house. Pure gold, appearently rarely used, since it shined like new. Larias told me that Mirsha wanted to keep it shiny and clean and all. It was after all, the only thing she owned that was -really- valuable. Larias wasn't sure where Mirsha got such a thing, and I didn't care enough to ask. He also was a bit afraid that it would be stolen at some point, so I felt no

page twenty

regret when I took it. I also found this old Harmonica which was some sort of family heirloom. Larias blew to it, and got me surprised on it's good condition after all this time. Nobody in the family was asking to get it though, and Larias offered it to me.

So I got the golden necklace and the harmonica with me. Now that I think of it, neither are quite my kind of items. Might just turn'em into money, unless I figure out something else. I'm leaving back for Vengeance soon. Should be there next week.
Back to top Go down
Kelmith

Kelmith

PostSubject: Re: Kelmith's writings...   Kelmith's writings... I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 1:52 pm

Raven's Journal, page twenty-one.

New Agamand Inn, Howling Fjord.

29.12 - 12:43

I'm back. And DAMMIT! I missed a fuckload of things indeed. Cloudy's getting married TOMORROW. With Blackaxe of course. I'm not sure how am I even supposed to react to this, but I felt happy for her. Oh well, if she needs help, I'll be there. Found out something troublesome out of Dane though. Hope it doesn't affect her judgement.

And we're in a new place, but still... nothing else is new. We still get troublesome intruders. If it wasn't for Duskmantle, I woulda killed them all. And... well, maybe Cloudy -does- affect my judgement. I let the elf-bastard go. Dammit, I gotta pull myself together or get separated from her.

Well, I suppose Cloudy's gonna be away for a while anyway, since she's gonna become Mrs. Blackaxe. Lucky man that Blackaxe is, for getting a splendid girl like Cloudy. And I'm glad she's with him.

I'm only a little worried about the wedding myself... do I really have to show up like some penguin? And she said I'd be cute! By the love of Razannar's mother...
Back to top Go down
Kelmith

Kelmith

PostSubject: Re: Kelmith's writings...   Kelmith's writings... I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 3:31 pm

Raven's Journal, page twenty-two.

Marshal's Refuge, Un'goro Crater.

01.01 - 09:49

The last days have been quite... awesome.

Despite some minor problems, and some people's lack of ability to shut up when it's needed... Cloudy's wedding went well enough. Even I didn't sense Duskmantle's heart with it (if he has any), he did an impressive work on holding the ceremony. Hartwell was a good bridesmaid in the place of Jaeni, who suddenly has a problem with my position. I was there to give her over, since I'm the only family she had. I'm glad she got married, and I'm sure Bear will make her a happy woman. It was also quite amusing to see Zane's reaction when he catched the boquet by almost an accident.

It was -after- the wedding when the problems began. Richard revealed something delicate with the risk of his own unlife. Some... magical promise he made with Gorilla, that he wouldn't tell me about Cloudy being poisoned AGAIN! Luckily, I managed to get Nilvarra to remove the pact and Richard got to live on. But it cost me... I'ma long time in her debt AND Richard knows of my connections to them now. Hope he won't spread the word.

The only things to worry about now, are Cloudy and Bearman. I sent Cloudy a package containing the cure Richard had prepared for me.

Now, I was in Un'goro, in a new years party, just to get some relaxation and time off all this stress. And, it's new year anyway so...

I don't remember much of the party (which annoys me since it was last night), but it turns out some of Cloudy's books were sent right into Marshal's Refuge by an accident, and she came to pick'em up. I asked her to stay a while. The rest of it was more or less blank. I only had to figure out n excuse for the potion, since I didn't have the fuckin' guts to tell about the propable poisoning.

So I told her, it protects from the nerve-potions "side-effects", even though there should be none. I hope the letter along with it would help her understand, that I aint up to anything but her own good. And I really meant what I wrote...

One problem remains... now that Cloudy thinks it's for the nerve-liquid, she might not spare anything to Bearman. Seriously... I'll sacrifice myself and kill Gorilla along the way if Bear dies. It's what I deserve if I take him away from Cloudy.
Back to top Go down
Rebekka

Rebekka

PostSubject: Re: Kelmith's writings...   Kelmith's writings... I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 5:45 pm

Kelmith wrote:
It was also quite amusing to see Zane's reaction when he catched the boquet by almost an accident.

I can so picture this in my head x3
And keep up the good work Kermit, I'm always excited to see a new journal writing!
Back to top Go down
Kelmith

Kelmith

PostSubject: Re: Kelmith's writings...   Kelmith's writings... I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 3:51 am

((Thanks Bekka. There's more than journal coming up now ))

Raven's Journal, page twenty-three

Tirisfal Forest

03.01 - 01:40

Lea got promoted to the Ghostlands Overseer. That's very nice to hear actually. And our other progress in Northrend is good also. But there has not been a SINGLE perfect day for me, and this one wen't completely downhill. I met Felucia again, and it turns out that she HAS been poisoned all this time. It's the same as Cloudy's disease, but mutated. Cloudy's cure doesn't work on her, we need another one, which is much more complicated. I also took a risk and examined her, by removing her mask. So, well... some of us propably have the disease. Including me and afflicter... don't remember.

So, I'm fatally ill, without a cure available. Dammit, days were so easy when we couldn't get ill. Now, I'm gonna do my best to get myself cured. Felucia had the recipe, and I took it with me. I trust Duskmantle memorized everything, and if not... he can ask me through the shard. I'll try to cure myself, but I've prepared for failure. I asked Duskmantle to send three lettersin the case I perish. He said he'd do the job. Now I have separated myself from civilization. I'm on my way to Kalimdor, for the first reagents.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Lea

Right, so by the time you possibly read this letter, you have already found out about this disease spreading. And the news that I've caught it too. Anyway, I hope you won't get to read this letter, because if you're reading this, then I'm gone for good. In any case, it'd be great if you knew what I thought of you. During the Shadowsworn-incident, you lost your mind at one point. I took it as betrayal, since I hadn't looked into the matter more closely. I was enraged before your brief explanation at Thandol Span, and when I finally began to trust you again, I thought it was too late. If you wouldn't have showed up that say in Shattrath, I'd still be regretting my judgement. Because... you hear what I said back then, after we reclaimed the society. First, I respected you as a superior, since you had something that most officers didn't. You were strong, and tough, but unlike the rest... you were stable. Besides, without your support, I would have never gotten high in the Apothecarium. Also, your wise words helped me over some personal issues. I still feel that I owe you a lot. And as I said back then... you've become my best friend, if that's even possible. Congratulations again on your promotion, and good luck. Oh, and if you see the cowardly kid again, give him a good boot to the face from me. I guess there's nothing more to add. Just wanted you to have my last words. Goodbye.

Kelmith *a raven head painted in crimson color stands next to the signature*

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To Cloudy and Bearman.

I trust you have heard about the situation already. I hope you two won't get to read this, because if you will, then something's gone badly wrong. You'd be reading my last words here. Yes well, I caught the infection, and appearently didn't get the cure in time. So Gracie... and you, Cloudy... will be lacking a brother. I hate that it had to become this way, but at least Cloudy will have you, Bearman. Now I know you'll make Cloudy a happy woman, when she's got over with what happened to me. The day I first met you, Cloudy... well... I helped you purely because I thought it was my duty, and maybe I did. I don't know what's in you... but I time, you changed me a lot. Frankly... you filled something in me. I had been a brother since I was little, and the first day I realized how much I meant to Gracie, I was overwhelmed with joy. I guess it was that feeling, which was needed to separate the Dark Angel from the Crimson Raven. Now I died as the crazy sadist which I mostly was during my undeath, but I guess the thing you know as your brother has learned to live with it. Now Bearman... we didn't get along at first, but we found something in common I guess. Or many things, one of them... well... you know who it is. We both want nothing but the best for her. Now that I'm gone, it's your job. And I know you'll do it properly. Just... don't go and die on me... so that you can keep her happy. And it's also nice to call you brother-in-law. By the way, according to my will, all my posessions belong to you two now.

And one more thing, Cloudy... although... you propably know what it is. It's a shame I never learned to say it with words in time.

I love you. Do remember that.

Goodbye

Brother/Brother-in-law

----------------------------------------------------------

Dear Elisa

It feels rather odd, writing to you, since we haven't spoken in nearly ten years. But anyway, you have propably heard of this spreading disease. If you're reading this, I've become a victim. The Pools of Vision showed me your state. You were walking with some human kid. I don't know, is she a slave or a prisoner or something, but frankly I don't care. Now I just wanted you to know, that I'm actually sorry that we didn't get to meet again. It would have been interesting to talk again. If you get this letter and I'm gone for good, go seek out Claudine Ophelia Blackaxe. Shortly said, she's been like another sister to me during the days of my unlife. All my posessions are to belong to her and her husband, but you might be able to discuss with her if you want something for yourself. She's very different from you, but I'm still sure that you two would get along well.

I guess that's all I can figure out to say. Just... be well and everything.

Kevin

((thar we goooo. Hope Darsy's happy ))

Last edited by Kelmith on Wed Jan 06, 2010 10:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kelmith's writings...   Kelmith's writings... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kelmith's writings...
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Apothecarium :: In Character Boards :: The Lab-