Apothecarium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Apothecarium guild forums!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The break?

Go down 
+8
Vraenesha
Kelmith
Tristan / Nakasu
Teorius
geriand
Claudine
Rebekka
Lea
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Lea

Lea

The break? Empty
PostSubject: Your plans for The Break   The break? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 7:25 pm

WELL, as I really don't want to lose contact with any of you great people (<3), I figured that i'd make a post where we can discuss/inform about any RP projects that we will be heading into during the break, in order for us to stay in contact. So, ill begin, me and Geri are thinking (And yes, Rebekka too as she has no choice!<3) of making a nelf rp guild, we both have a lvl 60+ we are going to play on, and I would love it if any of you were to join us in this, so that we don't lose touch and we charge our batteries towards the upcoming re-start of the Apothecarium!

Now, we are still discussing name and all, so more info will be added, but send me or Geriand a pm if you kinda wanna think of maybe considering to join <33
Back to top Go down
Rebekka

Rebekka

The break? Empty
PostSubject: Re: The break?   The break? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 7:57 pm

I really do have no choice. Lea's a meanie! D':
Back to top Go down
Lea

Lea

The break? Empty
PostSubject: Re: The break?   The break? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 9:51 pm

Rebekka wrote:
I really do have no choice. Lea's a meanie! D':

D: I am totally not! You totally want to join us totally all the totally time! So totally take that!<3
Back to top Go down
Claudine

Claudine

The break? Empty
PostSubject: Re: The break?   The break? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 11:00 pm

Nelf guild? :O Do tell me more, I have slowly thought about getting into Ally RP...
Claudine is currently being dragged around mindslaved and stuff, so she's not really good sport at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Lea

Lea

The break? Empty
PostSubject: Re: The break?   The break? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 11:11 pm

Claudine wrote:
Nelf guild? :O Do tell me more, I have slowly thought about getting into Ally RP...
Claudine is currently being dragged around mindslaved and stuff, so she's not really good sport at the moment.

*sighs* Claudine allways ends up on her knees somewhere.. Anywho, yes! Me and mostly Geriand have made a nelf guild! and we are recruiting! Its called Thero'Delar if I am not mistakin', and it will be built on Nelf lore. PM Geriand fow mow infow!
Back to top Go down
geriand

geriand

The break? Empty
PostSubject: Re: The break?   The break? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 11:24 pm

I have an IC introduction I'll post here, and I'll soon have a post on the realm forums. We're growing at a... pace... and the more of you who join the merrier!
Also I changed the name to one more fitting for our roles. I think either I forgot to tell you Lea, or you forgot I told you Razz
<Andu-fala-dor>
Let balance be restored…
IC:
Archdruid Gerlarion stood for a moment staring out across Darnassus from his lodgings in the Cenarion Enclave. It had been a long time since his people had shown any initiative within their own lands. Instead they had been pulled upon by their ungrateful allies into conflicts in the Outland and in Northrend. Yes… the foes they fought together were indeed a common enemy; the Scourge and the Burning Legion had to be stopped, the Night Elves knew this well… but some of the humans continuously suggest that we ally ourselves with the Orcs… the Forsaken… and the Sin’dorei…
These humans have obviously forgotten what has occurred over the past decade. It was not a surprise though… given their short life spans humans had a tendency to blink and miss a cataclysmic event… The Kal’dorei however, we have lived for generations; for centuries. Our sacrificed immortality seems to have been a sacrifice in vain… The Orcs continue to pillage the sacred forest of Ashenvale and our borders are shrinking…
“The time to act is now my brothers and sisters; send word to the Moon Priestess. Tell her I have made up my mind. Tell her I will assist in bringing us together once more…”
Back to top Go down
Teorius

The break? Empty
PostSubject: Re: The break?   The break? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 12:28 am

Would have been fun to join you, but I wont have enough gaming time, as I now got chars i both shatterfang clan and rising phoenix to play... Could of course make a nelf join if you dont mind inactivity too much.
Back to top Go down
geriand

geriand

The break? Empty
PostSubject: Re: The break?   The break? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 12:29 am

At this moment in time any numbers would be a god send. People are less likely to leave if they actually see members when they join Smile
Back to top Go down
Teorius

The break? Empty
PostSubject: Re: The break?   The break? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 12:31 am

Might make an alt tomorrow then... or today... as clock is over 00:00 in sweden.
Back to top Go down
Tristan / Nakasu

Tristan / Nakasu

The break? Empty
PostSubject: Re: The break?   The break? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 9:16 am

Lea wrote:
WELL, as I really don't want to lose contact with any of you great people (<3), I figured that i'd make a post where we can discuss/inform about any RP projects that we will be heading into during the break, in order for us to stay in contact. So, ill begin, me and Geri are thinking (And yes, Rebekka too as she has no choice!<3) of making a nelf rp guild, we both have a lvl 60+ we are going to play on, and I would love it if any of you were to join us in this, so that we don't lose touch and we charge our batteries towards the upcoming re-start of the Apothecarium!

Now, we are still discussing name and all, so more info will be added, but send me or Geriand a pm if you kinda wanna think of maybe considering to join <33

I will come and lolrp and gank you :3

..becouse..

-They dress like women and smell like hell.
-ears
-skin
Back to top Go down
Lea

Lea

The break? Empty
PostSubject: Re: The break?   The break? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 9:46 am

Tristan / Nakasu wrote:

I will come and lolrp and gank you :3

..becouse..

-ears
-skin

WELL, as a matter of fact, we will destroy you Smile
Back to top Go down
Rebekka

Rebekka

The break? Empty
PostSubject: Re: The break?   The break? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 11:10 am

Tristan / Nakasu wrote:

Back to top Go down
Kelmith

Kelmith

The break? Empty
PostSubject: Re: The break?   The break? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 11:19 am

I made an alt to the nelf guild, to see what it's like. The name's Adariel
Back to top Go down
Vraenesha

The break? Empty
PostSubject: Re: The break?   The break? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 1:36 pm

I'm afraid I won't be joining that... Elf guild. For two reasons, really
Firstly I'm starting up a belf guild, and hence would be rather inactive.
Secondly, I don't like nelves.

Now, you may be wondering what's happening to Vraenesha? Surely I've told this is guild chat, but that doesn't mean you all know.
You see, Felucia's going to join her nemesis upon the Apothecarium going down.
Yes, she's joining the Inconvenient Knowledge, Taniel's guild, where Claudine is stuck too.
Feel free to whisper me in game should you want more info'.
Back to top Go down
Deveran

The break? Empty
PostSubject: Re: The break?   The break? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 1:47 pm

Alas, my alliance server is Khadgar, all of my ally characters are on there. That song is amazing.

Carry on.
Back to top Go down
Claudine

Claudine

The break? Empty
PostSubject: Re: The break?   The break? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 7:25 pm

Rolled a priest, name is Seintara. :3 <3
Back to top Go down
Hainricht

Hainricht

The break? Empty
PostSubject: Re: The break?   The break? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 7:31 pm

I think ya'll know by know, but I have a Restoration Shaman named Ayazik. I'm getting some small-scale but high quality rp with her, as well as actually (gasp) playing WoW as a game. I'm still fairly new to all this, remember. Never really ran instances or PvP'd before.

I also have my elfie medic, Jaieles, who I already have a fair few ideas for. (SPOILER: Don't get between him and his patients)

You don't see me on Hain or those two, odds are I can't get online due to IRL. It's been ganking me recently.

So yah, keep in touch, y'hear?
Back to top Go down
Turge

Turge

The break? Empty
PostSubject: Your future plans?   The break? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 10:55 pm

Guild is dead, forum is not!

The topic speaks for itself, what are you going to do? Get a new job from McDonalds? Kill all kinds of evil bastards like the Lich King? Start your vampire RP guild?

I'm gonna finally start raiding with a guild, too many pugs D: Maybe I'll get a decent and good RP guild for my paladin aswell.

AND. I WANT EVERYONE TO BE ACTIVE HERE ON THE FORUMS.
Back to top Go down
Hainricht

Hainricht

The break? Empty
PostSubject: Re: The break?   The break? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 11:10 pm

-You- need to post in the picture thread!

I've not stopped with the peer pressure!

Anyways, I've stated my plans on here elsewhere I tink, don't want to be repeating myself.
Back to top Go down
Turge

Turge

The break? Empty
PostSubject: Re: The break?   The break? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 11:28 pm

Fiine, fiine.. I will when I happen to get a good pic :d
Back to top Go down
Kelmith

Kelmith

The break? Empty
PostSubject: Re: The break?   The break? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 1:45 pm

Hey Torge... I never got a good pic either. I mean... look at those I posted. I look like a retard D:
Back to top Go down
Claudine

Claudine

The break? Empty
PostSubject: Re: The break?   The break? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 1:48 pm

Future plans, hmm...
Bearach said he'd be joining Bloodsail Elites, of course Claudine would follow her but she'd definitely stay in the kitchen feeding the yarrr-men. For now she's still in Taniel's paws, but most likely she'll be saved *nod*

Of course I have planty alts, like Tike'tah and Soa'jah, and now my nelf whose name I can't remember at the moment, and they sure attract RP like Claudine does.
Back to top Go down
Anthorius

Anthorius

The break? Empty
PostSubject: Re: The break?   The break? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 9:29 pm

Ah.. The new Bloodsail cook, eh? You can have my old meatcleaver, Claudine ;p
Back to top Go down
Rebekka

Rebekka

The break? Empty
PostSubject: Re: The break?   The break? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 9:37 pm

Moving this to a similar thread.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The break? Empty
PostSubject: Re: The break?   The break? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The break?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Apothecarium :: Out of Character-
Jump to: