Apothecarium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Apothecarium guild forums!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Aarojin's Vengeance. Apothecary of the Horde...?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Bearach

Bearach

Aarojin's Vengeance. Apothecary of the Horde...? Empty
PostSubject: Aarojin's Vengeance. Apothecary of the Horde...?   Aarojin's Vengeance. Apothecary of the Horde...? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 11:12 pm

Aarojin has brought a delicate matter to our attendance, I wish for the Apothecarium to join him in the eradication of the Menethil Harbor.

We shall be working closely with him in his 'magical Laboratory' to brew a magical plague... to eridicate the humans. it's what we do best after all. Let us not produce something that affects any of the horde though and avoid a similar catastrophe as Isiliosis.

Signed: High Executor Bearach Blackaxe.

Volunteers sign below.

<There are more Open spaces for Signatures below this>
Back to top Go down
Tristan / Nakasu

Tristan / Nakasu

PostSubject: Re: Aarojin's Vengeance. Apothecary of the Horde...?   Aarojin's Vengeance. Apothecary of the Horde...? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:29 pm

Tristan walks by the poster, and quickly eyes it. He shrugs slightly and draws his pen from his belt.

If we can work with a tauren, surely we can work with a Troll.

Tristan signs his name below and joins for a walk with few good looking forsaken ladies, ofcourse offering drinks back at sillymoon.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There's a big hole in the middle of the paper, and there's some bad language written next to it. Skilled apothecaries might be able to read:

" B r A t T"
Back to top Go down
Turge

Turge

PostSubject: Re: Aarojin's Vengeance. Apothecary of the Horde...?   Aarojin's Vengeance. Apothecary of the Horde...? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 8:00 pm

The person with a black hat in a dark trenchcoat walks to the poster again. He puts his hands in his pockets, tilts his head and smirks.

"That troll, huh? He's more useful than I thought."
He grabs a pen from his pocket, drips it in a vial of poison, and gently writes on it..

Donovan J. LaFleur
Back to top Go down
Kelmith

Kelmith

PostSubject: Re: Aarojin's Vengeance. Apothecary of the Horde...?   Aarojin's Vengeance. Apothecary of the Horde...? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 8:24 pm

"Another one from Teddybear? What now?" Kel muttered, "It's about Aarojin? What's going on?"

"Oh, Aro? What does it say?!" Sarah shouted.

Kelmith read the thing out loud for Sarah to hear, then used the old trick with the rotten liquid and sharp finger. He wrote... Kelmith

"Mine too! Mine too!" Sarah shouted. Kelmith lifted his brow at her, but also wrote "Sarah" Jademoore
Back to top Go down
Hetty

Hetty

PostSubject: Re: Aarojin's Vengeance. Apothecary of the Horde...?   Aarojin's Vengeance. Apothecary of the Horde...? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 12:16 pm

Hetty strides past the poster, then backs up to it, she folds her arms as she reads it, shrugging and takes a quill out, signing ever neatly on the paper.

Hetty

"Working with Aaro? Mhm..this could be interesting"

She smiles to herself and walks off while putting the quill away.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aarojin's Vengeance. Apothecary of the Horde...?   Aarojin's Vengeance. Apothecary of the Horde...? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aarojin's Vengeance. Apothecary of the Horde...?
Page 1 of 1